Shooter Was A Saudi

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
This was military!

Did you know Admiral Yamamoto who commanded Japan's Navy during WWII learned English at Harvard?

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !

Saudi Arabia is NOT a terrorist country.

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
and here we are teaching them to fly! my God do we not learn from the past?

You do realize that the Saudis fly American built aircraft almost exclusively.

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Probably learning how to fly one of those fancy jets we just sold them.

Actually, chances are he wasn't there to learn to fly, but rather there to learn how to work on the aircraft Trump just sold to Saudi. Pensacola is where all enlisted aviation schools are, and if he was there, chances are, he was there to learn how to maintain them.

As far as I know, flight training for the Navy isn't done in Pensacola.

He was an officer and a flight student.

Probably learning how to fly one of those fancy jets we just sold them.

Actually, chances are he wasn't there to learn to fly, but rather there to learn how to work on the aircraft Trump just sold to Saudi. Pensacola is where all enlisted aviation schools are, and if he was there, chances are, he was there to learn how to maintain them.

As far as I know, flight training for the Navy isn't done in Pensacola.
Article says the Saudi terrorist was an aviation student.

"Aviation student" is term that generally refers to personnel who work on and maintain aircraft. If he was there to learn how to fly the aircraft, he would have been referred to as a pilot. Like I said, as far as I know, there are zero initial pilot training programs on Pensacola. All the pilots there are with squadrons and are actual warfighters, or are with the Blue Angels and are not trainees.

OK, smartass, where is basic flight school taught? Pensacola!

"NAS Pensacola contains Forrest Sherman Field, home of Training Air Wing SIX (TRAWING 6), providing undergraduate flight training for all prospective Naval Flight Officers for the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps, and flight officers/navigators for other NATO/Allied/Coalition partners. TRAWING SIX consists of the Training Squadron 4 (VT-4) "Warbucks," Training Squadron 10 (VT-10) "Wildcats" and Training Squadron 86 (VT-86) "Sabrehawks," flying the T-45C Goshawk and T-6A Texan II."

Naval Air Station Pensacola - Wikipedia

There are no combat squadrons in Pensacola! Why are you talking out of your ass again titless WAVE? I was a blackshoe and even I know that!

With Islamic Ayatollahs, Mullahs and Imams, all citing the Koran to their followers, from childhood into old age, that the infidel must be converted, subjugated or killed, what can we expect. Had our nation's founding fathers had a good knowledge of what the Muslims are taught, they wouldn't have restricted Congress from implementing laws reigning in religions. After American Sailors were captured by Muslims and forced into slavery, Thomas Jefferson confronted Tripoli's envoy in London regarding the issue, wanting to know why they were capturing American Sailors when the US wasn't in conflict with them and the response he was given was in essence, "because the Koran says we can," and so it's been for centuries.
It's a religion that has to go.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Like Ft. Fun said, it is because they are our allies. If you were to go to Newport RI (where the Naval War College is), you would see people in uniforms of countries other than the US who are being trained by the USA.
We need to be careful which countries we train. Definitely not these folks

So you want the Saudis to buy weapons from Russia? They once did, you know!

Trump has already praised the Saudi's over this.

He praised them. Where did he do that. He called the Saudi President to see what’s going on and what he is going to do. Praise him is just a libtards way of lying as usual. Asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because Augusta is a piece of shit, lies at the drop of a hat....but most of all she HATES AMERICA and what it is becoming under the great leadership of the best president...EVER! :)

It seems strange that M.P.'s go unarmed on Military bases (they had to call in the local police for the Ft. Hood shooter) but a foreign Saudi student pilot packs a gun. Maybe it's time for the Military get off their dead asses and execute convicted killer Maj. Nadal.

Not true. The MPs are armed and did respond. Fort Hood also has a civilian police force and they responded also.

Why are we letting Muslims into the country AT ALL ? Remember Trump's Muslim ban ? The one Democratic judges ganged up on ? Shoulda had it then. Should have it now ?

Saudi Arabia was not included in Trump's Muslim ban.

That's because it was NOT a Muslim ban. Not too many Muslims in North Korea are there?

Trump’s buddies. Jared’s secret banker.
Uh...
Yeah...
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Better question: Why in the EVER LOVING FUCK are our SOLDIERS not allowed to be armed on MILITARY BASES?

I've never understood this bullshit.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

Trump has already praised the Saudi's over this.

He praised them. Where did he do that. He called the Saudi President to see what’s going on and what he is going to do. Praise him is just a libtards way of lying as usual. Asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“The King said that the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter, and that this person in no way shape or form represents the feelings of the Saudi people who love the American people" - Trump

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

And a Christian shot up a church in Texas. Should we ban Christians from churches?

Wrong....Christians do not shoot up churches.....no matter what the shooter may claim to be, Jesus did not say go out and murder people...you moron.

You can't say "I'm a Vegan," then go out and eat steak........you moron.

A Christian shot up a church in Texas.

If you judge someone by their religion and apply the same judgment to all who practice it, you’d have to conclude Christianity is a violent religion.

So why don’t blob supporters just judge the person and not condemn the entire religion? Because it is too complex for their simple minds.

Wrong, idiot.

Christianity does not command people to go out and slaughter the opposition. Islam does.

C'mon now, he's just a dark-skinned white man. Didn't you get the memo?

Forum List

Back