Shooter Was A Saudi

Trump has already praised the Saudi's over this.

He praised them. Where did he do that. He called the Saudi President to see what’s going on and what he is going to do. Praise him is just a libtards way of lying as usual. Asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because Augusta is a piece of shit, lies at the drop of a hat....but most of all she HATES AMERICA and what it is becoming under the great leadership of the best president...EVER! :)

Nicely said my friend. I agree.

Trump has already praised the Saudi's over this.

He praised them. Where did he do that. He called the Saudi President to see what’s going on and what he is going to do. Praise him is just a libtards way of lying as usual. Asshole.

“The King said that the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter, and that this person in no way shape or form represents the feelings of the Saudi people who love the American people" - Trump

That is praising them. Repeating what they said. You are fucking retarded.

The Saudi Imams/Mullahs, hate "non-believers" and the US. They have confronted the Royal Saudi family about their relationship with the "Great Satan" and were told that the Saudi government would work with the Great Satan if it meant that the country would be preserved.

Saudi killer tweeted message before attack…

saudi-3.jpg

"“O American people – I’m not against you for being American, I don’t hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but against humanity. What I see from America is the supporting of Israel which is invasion of Muslim countrie (sic), I see invasion of many countries by its troops, I see Guantanamo Bay. I see cruise missiles, cluster bombs and UAV.”"

Full story: Saudi aviation student opens fire at Florida Naval base, killing 3

Oh and then we have this.....

Six Saudis are arrested over Pensacola naval base shooting including three who FILMED the attack by countryman who killed three and wounded eight before being shot dead - as FBI probes terror link (PROBE TERROR LINK....YES, ANOTHER FBI ATTEMPT TO HIDE AS BEST THEY CAN A TERRORIST ATTACK!!!)

* Shooting took place on base early Friday morning, sparking a lockdown.

* Sources identified the suspected gunman as Saudi Air Force aviation student Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

* As of Friday evening, six Saudi nationals have been detained for questioning.

* It's reported that three of them filmed the shooting as it happened.

* Rep Matt Gaetz, a Republican representing Pensacola, called the shooting 'an act of terrorism'.

* President Trump tweeted that King Salman told him 'the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter...'.

* Three other people were shot and killed during incident inside classroom building on base.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Saudi killer tweeted message before attack…

saudi-3.jpg

"“O American people – I’m not against you for being American, I don’t hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but against humanity. What I see from America is the supporting of Israel which is invasion of Muslim countrie (sic), I see invasion of many countries by its troops, I see Guantanamo Bay. I see cruise missiles, cluster bombs and UAV.”"

Full story: Saudi aviation student opens fire at Florida Naval base, killing 3

Oh and then we have this.....

Six Saudis are arrested over Pensacola naval base shooting including three who FILMED the attack by countryman who killed three and wounded eight before being shot dead - as FBI probes terror link (PROBE TERROR LINK....YES, ANOTHER FBI ATTEMPT TO HIDE AS BEST THEY CAN A TERRORIST ATTACK!!!)

* Shooting took place on base early Friday morning, sparking a lockdown.

* Sources identified the suspected gunman as Saudi Air Force aviation student Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

* As of Friday evening, six Saudi nationals have been detained for questioning.

* It's reported that three of them filmed the shooting as it happened.

* Rep Matt Gaetz, a Republican representing Pensacola, called the shooting 'an act of terrorism'.

* President Trump tweeted that King Salman told him 'the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter...'.

* Three other people were shot and killed during incident inside classroom building on base.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
His tweet is a load of crap.

Isn't this what we would consider "collateral damage" when we do it?

Why not discuss the carnage at Pensacola along with the carnage at Hickam. Two scenes of fatal shootings. Two murderers.The other murderer was a sailor, one Gabriel Romero.

The shooter was there as part of the Defense Security Assistance Program that provides training to countries that purchase US military equipment. When he was nominated to attend the school, he underwent an extensive security and police investigation to include Interpol. He was clearly not on any terrorist watch list.

Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

And a Christian shot up a church in Texas. Should we ban Christians from churches?

Wrong....Christians do not shoot up churches.....no matter what the shooter may claim to be, Jesus did not say go out and murder people...you moron.

You can't say "I'm a Vegan," then go out and eat steak........you moron.

A Christian shot up a church in Texas.

If you judge someone by their religion and apply the same judgment to all who practice it, you’d have to conclude Christianity is a violent religion.

So why don’t blob supporters just judge the person and not condemn the entire religion? Because it is too complex for their simple minds.

Wrong...there is nothing in the teachings of Jesus or the church that demands or condones mass murder. In fact, murder in Christianity is a sin and punishable by eternal damnation....... In islam, murdering non-believers is a requirment....

Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

And a Christian shot up a church in Texas. Should we ban Christians from churches?

Wrong....Christians do not shoot up churches.....no matter what the shooter may claim to be, Jesus did not say go out and murder people...you moron.

You can't say "I'm a Vegan," then go out and eat steak........you moron.

A Christian shot up a church in Texas.

If you judge someone by their religion and apply the same judgment to all who practice it, you’d have to conclude Christianity is a violent religion.

So why don’t blob supporters just judge the person and not condemn the entire religion? Because it is too complex for their simple minds.

Wrong...there is nothing in the teachings of Jesus or the church that demands or condones mass murder. In fact, murder in Christianity is a sin and punishable by eternal damnation....... In islam, murdering non-believers is a requirment....
They have been told this shit a million times before. You are arguing with a gaggle of assholes. Every time a bunch from the Middle East starts terrorizing they point to the Christians, I say......save your energy.

6 Saudi nationals detained for questioning after NAS Pensacola shooting: official

Some of these Saudis were caught filming the terror attack.

Last edited:
and here we are teaching them to fly! my God do we not learn from the past?

Chances are, the student wasn't here to learn to fly, but rather was here to learn how to work on the aircraft that Trump just sold to Saudi Arabia. Pensacola is where we train enlisted personnel how to work on and take care of aircraft. If it's aviation related, chances are the school is in Pensacola.

It's also where the Blue Angels are homeported at.
.....chances are Mid Easterners/Muslims/islamists want to kill Americans
shall I give you the math/links/etc to prove it?
...hahah---maybe he was learning to be a pilot by first learning to work on the aircraft--

huh? Whether they were military or not means not a thing. What matters is the Saudi government had a hand in supporting Al Qaeda

Saying he was or wasn't a terrorist isn't something I'm going to participate in. Why? The shooting just happened this morning, and things are still being discovered and investigated. I'll wait for the official report as to whether or not he was a terrorist.
..well, looks like it was terrorism

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.

That's your stupidity. I guess you would have banned my neighbor who as a Captain in the IDF who flew F-16s from going to our schools on an Air Force base.

Unquestionably.

If you're not a US citizen, no access to our military bases. Period. Ally be damned. Everyone has an agenda.

Stupid and unrealistic.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

This was military!

You said "some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11." and were referring Saudis, but those were civilians, not military. The person that did the shooting in P'cola was Saudi military who was here to get trained.
ok Mr Grammar Nazi---you have a period--then the word ''and'' = poor grammar
also, you have ''and''--then you have 2 commas and ''but'' = nonsensical grammar/run on sentence/etc

Forum List

Back