I think the only reason left Repubs have to vote for Trump is the Judges he wrote on a napkin

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
He's reversed his Muslim ban

He's gone back on his Wall idea

He used to say immigration was a disaster but now he says he'll do it like Obama

He's gone back on his Deportation Force

So now all you guys really have is that sheet of paper with names on it and a whole bunch of "I think he'll be better on *blank*" statements with nothing to go on but hopes. Conned by the con man...whoda thunk?

As I have said, he could call for the dismemberment of all poor people, their limbs to be sent to cannibals in the amazon and he would STILL be better than the hildabitch corrupt ****
Its funny though cuz you are supporting a woman that goes against most of your ideals. But, at least she carries hot sauce, right?

What in God's name would entice someone to vote for the shrill world class enabler for her husband's abuse of women? What the hell does Hillary have to offer when she never had a job that wasn't arranged by her husband and she screwed most of them up?

He's reversed his Muslim ban

He's gone back on his Wall idea

He used to say immigration was a disaster but now he says he'll do it like Obama

He's gone back on his Deportation Force

So now all you guys really have is that sheet of paper with names on it and a whole bunch of "I think he'll be better on *blank*" statements with nothing to go on but hopes. Conned by the con man...whoda thunk?
That should be every one of their commercials. If they play their cards right they can make people forget Trump exists and convince them to vote solely on the judges.

Let's not give them any ideas though.

As I have said, he could call for the dismemberment of all poor people, their limbs to be sent to cannibals in the amazon and he would STILL be better than the hildabitch corrupt ****
Its funny though cuz you are supporting a woman that goes against most of your ideals. But, at least she carries hot sauce, right?

She doesnt and accusations arent facts

What in God's name would entice someone to vote for the shrill world class enabler for her husband's abuse of women? What the hell does Hillary have to offer when she never had a job that wasn't arranged by her husband and she screwed most of them up?

No she didnt thats just an assertion based on nothing. Republicans who hate her admire her work and work ethic.

For some people the appointment of judges to the Supreme Court is the most important issue. Nothing wrong with that. It's not how I would choose a candidate, but whatever works for someone else...

New Topics

Forum List

Back