Shocker - School shooter was a gun enthusiast

Truman123

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2014
IMG_5317.JPG
Who would have thought?

I'm a gun enthusiast and the biggest pacifist you'll ever meet. I enjoy shooting guns, talking about guns, and while I haven't owned any since gettin gout of that line of work, if someone invited me to a range to squeeze off a few I'd likely accept.

This kid was a hunter from what I've seen. Not surprisingly, this shooting seems to have been about a girl. Damn heterosexuals. :)

I too am a gun enthusiast...also a man of peace....I can even walk past a group of anti gun nuts and my trigger finger doesn't even itch...

If you think that's crazy...
A guy locally here was involved in a fatal DWI incident.
After authorities searched his property, they discovered numerous automobiles; some not even tagged or insured... In the house they found multiple bottles of both liquor, and beer.

And as if all this wasn't sickening enough; hanging on his refrigerator were not only photos of this guy unabashedly consuming alcohol. But also photos of his kids posing with the vehicles.
Makes me sick I tell ya.

You call that a gun enthusiast? You have a low bar. The gun wasn't the problem, the problem was the moral decay of liberalism, where everyone is a victim, life is unfair being offended is a way of life.

You call that a gun enthusiast? You have a low bar. The gun wasn't the problem, the problem was the moral decay of liberalism, where everyone is a victim, life is unfair being offended is a way of life.

Yuh huh. So shooting victims aren't victims, they're just suffering the "moral decay of liberalism".

Idiot.

Yuh huh. So shooting victims aren't victims, they're just suffering the "moral decay of liberalism".

Idiot.

Oh, you went to a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party too...

Idiot.
It's just workplace violence.

He was in a Washington school. A state controlled by liberals. It's a 14 year old boy who had never before experienced "no". If he played a game there was no score, or everyone "won". He never had a disappointment. His girlfriend of two years told him no. She rejected him. He wasn't firing randomly in school. He walked up to the table where she was sitting, with his best friend and two of his cousins. If that's not a major slap upside the head, what is. Had they no loyalty? In less than a minute he shot all four then shot himself.

Guns didn't cause this. Going to a liberal school caused it.

Idiot.
That isn't what I said, you couldn't even understand the words and you call me an idiot? LOL.
He was in a Washington school. A state controlled by liberals. It's a 14 year old boy who had never before experienced "no". If he played a game there was no score, or everyone "won". He never had a disappointment. His girlfriend of two years told him no. She rejected him. He wasn't firing randomly in school. He walked up to the table where she was sitting, with his best friend and two of his cousins. If that's not a major slap upside the head, what is. Had they no loyalty? In less than a minute he shot all four then shot himself.

See what I mean?

:eusa_hand:

I,still don't get the sensitivity to the word "democrat" that the democrats have....if I were them I would have changed the name a long time ago because they were the party of slavery, the ku klux klan, lynching free blacks, and Jim crow, literacy tests and poll taxes as well as church bombings....

and yet....they are only upset about the word "democrat"

Funny....

Idiot.

Oh, you went to a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party too...

Nope. And by the way there's no such thing as a "democrat party". Git chew a edumacation son.
so he forgot the ...."ic"....

I,still don't get the sensitivity to the word "democrat" that the democrats have....if I were them I would have changed the name a long time ago because they were the party of slavery, the ku klux klan, lynching free blacks, and Jim crow, literacy tests and poll taxes as well as church bombings....

and yet....they are only upset about the word "democrat"

Funny....

I'm not a Democrat (which is a proper name and therefore capitalized) but I am literate. "Democrat" is a noun, "democratic" an adjective. That this distinction sails over your head tells me a lot.

And your history is pretty much fucked anyway. The KKK was not a political organization. And slavery existed long before either political party.

Again, git chew a edumacation.

Idiot.
That isn't what I said, you couldn't even understand the words and you call me an idiot? LOL.

I understood you to say its all the liberals' fault.

waaaaa waaaaa

Liberals want nutters to take responsibility for their own actions.

You nutters just keep blaming liberals.

Grow up.

Idiot.

See what I mean?

:eusa_hand:
No, I didn't say the shooting victims weren't victims. Are you drunk?

Forum List

Back