obama supplies ISIS but it was called an accident

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
with all the pin point equipment and hardware that we have in our military inventory nothing is done accidentally obama has been wanting to supply ISIS for a very long time, this was one of those supply drops done in plain sight.

"BUT" it was called an accident???

Do you think Obama ordered the military do drop that equipment on ISIS?...and have everybody involved make it look like an accident?

Or is this funny in some way I can't comprehend?

I know what is not funny. The fucking idiot bigrebbie. He votes.

And Obama is was a terrible pilot who could control the direction of the wind but he didn't so those supplies would drop where he wanted them to drop and then the bad guys would win and come to bigrebbie house and have a hoedown and the the bigrebbie would shoot the terrorists and bury them in his back yard.

Makes about as much sense as bigrebbie does.

Bigrebbioe doesn't shoot the terrorists because they are terrorists. He shoots them because they can't two step worth a damn.

Do you think Obama ordered the military do drop that equipment on ISIS?...and have everybody involved make it look like an accident?

And Obama is was a terrible pilot who could control the direction of the wind but he didn't so those supplies would drop where he wanted them to drop and then the bad guys would win and come to bigrebbie house and have a hoedown and the the bigrebbie would shoot the terrorists and bury them in his back yard.

I'm new here, and haven't had time to build resentments to any posters yet, but I'm a centrist and a fiscal conservative. Basically an Eisenhower Republican, and I am embarrassed by righties who think Obama hates America and is on the side of the terrorists

Hey retard you haven't blown your gray cell MUSH out of your skull yet?
Please do the world a favor an end your stupidity called a life.

I'm new here, and haven't had time to build resentments to any posters yet, but I'm a centrist and a fiscal conservative. Basically an Eisenhower Republican, and I am embarrassed by righties who think Obama hates America and is on the side of the terrorists
Fuck you , you cock sucking son of a bitch I am embarrassed that you live in America

Sure it was called an accident and obamacare was built on a lie

Wow...adult beverages already?

Or has it simply been too long since you got laid?

The dude's (bigrebbie) is a fucking crack head on the back end of a crack binge and he gets a little crank(y) till the dealer stops by. Bear with him till he gets his buzz back.

Of course, even with a good buzz on, this dudes a fucking idiot.

The dude's (bigrebbie) is a fucking crack head on the back end of a crack binge and he gets a little crank(y) till the dealer stops by. Bear with him till he gets his buzz back.

Ahhh....it just hit me..."big" "reb" "NC"........is he neoconfederate or something?

Ahhh....it just hit me..."big" "reb" "NC"........is he neoconfederate or something?

From what I can tell he is a 60 year old former plumber who collects scrap metal to live and worships violence and guns. Oh and he's a crack head. And he does a lot of stupid threads. I have a pretty good time fucking with him.

But I don't know if he can two step or not. Can you bigrebbie? Two step. I hope so. It could be your saving grace.

TM 10040448 regarding Ze 10040433, TM 10040400

Good to see a centrist here. But its my view that the center has drifted perilously too far to the right. If the GOP takes the Senate in a couple of weeks the hate/filled goons we see on this forum and specifically on this thread will be further enabled to wreak havoc on economic recovery and fighting the enemies that they are so thrilled to see terrorizing people around the world. The rise of IS terrorists in Iraq specifically has been a political festival for the right. And just not for the goons posting here. It goes all the way to rightwing Senators like Ted Cruz.

So those that lean right on fiscal issues need to do more than be embarrassed by their extremist political coalition. The. goons on the right and left needed to be isolated somehow.

This thread is another fine example because the truth is there were 28 pallets dropped to the Syrian Kurds. 26 went to the right side in this war. One that went astray as parachutes will do was blown up by the USAF. One ended up in the hands of the terrorists.

Yet so many here are thrilled to be able to deride and damage our President which when that damage is effective it gives aid and comfort to the terrorists.

It was certainly clever of Obama to send two of twenty eight skids to the terrorists and then blow one of those up to make it look like he didn't want the terrorists to have them, wasn't it? My god these right wing goons are terrible.

Obama has ordered the
killing of more terrorists than Dick Cheney could dream of doing. But how do we neutralize politically a large segment of the population that believes rational educated thinking is America's enemy number one.

Last edited:
Those supplies went to the good Syrian Islamofascists, not the bad Syrian Islamofascists.

Is there any difference? Even if today you think they may be good, tomorrow all the world sees how bad they are. It was a terrible mistake from the very beginning to supply any of them with the weapons, thinking that they are "our sons of the bitch" and opening Pandora's box.

Good to see a centrist here. But its my view that the center has drifted perilously too far to the right. If the GOP takes the Senate in a couple of weeks the hate/filled goons we see on this forum and specifically on this thread will be further enabled to wreak havoc on economic recovery and fighting the enemies that they are so thrilled to see terrorizing people around the world. The rise of IS terrorists in Iraq specifically has been a political festival for the right. And just not for the goons posting here. It goes all the way to rightwing Senators like Ted Cruz.

So those that lean right on fiscal issues need to do more than be embarrassed by their extremist political coalition. The. goons on the right and left needed to be isolated somehow.

This thread is another fine example because the truth is there were 28 pallets dropped to the Syrian Kurds. 26 went to the right side in this war. One that went astray as parachutes will do was blown up by the USAF. One ended up in the hands of the terrorists.

Yet so many here are thrilled to be able to deride and damage our President which when that damage is effective it gives aid and comfort to the terrorists.

It was certainly clever of Obama to send two of twenty eight skids to the terrorists and then blow one of those up to make it look like he didn't want the terrorists to have them, wasn't it? My god these right wing goons are terrible.

Obama has ordered the
killing of more terrorists than Dick Cheney could dream of doing. But how do we neutralize politically a large segment of the population that believes rational educated thinking is America's enemy number one.
The funny part of all this is that when the GOP takes back the senate, and the white house in 2016...Fox News will go back to unconditionally supporting the white house, and NOT be opposed to government being involved in every aspect of our lives again.

Well with you it's more like heavy dosage of the peanuts from obama's shit with the addition of the toxic fumes.

Obama has ordered the
Dumb ass obama was the one wanting to fund ISIS last year

Forum List

Back