Truer now then ever

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them"

I have guns, and I go to church, and I'm a fiscal conservative...

But I hate almost everything offered up on Fox News as well

Huh? That was Obama and his lap dog Guno. What brownie points are you going for?

We, as Americans, have a problem. It involves guns, and our culture. There are other first world nations that have guns in their homes as we do. None of them have the kill ratio you see here. We need to be addressing this in a sane manner, rather than as it has been portrayed by the NRA, as either a no guns or flooding the nation with guns. How about some sanity in the conversation?

• Banned
We, as Americans, have a problem. It involves guns, and our culture. There are other first world nations that have guns in their homes as we do. None of them have the kill ratio you see here. We need to be addressing this in a sane manner, rather than as it has been portrayed by the NRA, as either a no guns or flooding the nation with guns. How about some sanity in the conversation?
Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

I haven't seen the NRA portray any flood of weapons. Being reasonable starts with being reasonable. Your post indicates that it's a people problem, not a hardware problem, which is true. But the left refuses to focus on anything but the hardware. That doesn't advance a solution.

I have guns, and I go to church, and I'm a fiscal conservative...

But I hate almost everything offered up on Fox News as well

Huh? That was Obama and his lap dog Guno. What brownie points are you going for?
Brownie points never crossed my mind.

Fiscal conservatives are made to look bad by Fox News
I still don't understand how or why you brought them into the discussion :dunno:

I stopped watching most news some time ago, but I now like One America News Network - Your Credible Source for National and International News

That's what you get when you keep minorities uneducated and reliant on government. They are the ones doing the most crimes, and I don't think they are members of the nra.

Forum List

Back