SHOCKED!..not! Corrupt Pennsylvania officials caught in sting are all black Democrats

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
You can't make this shit up, let's see how long before the mentally deranged call me a RACIST, or a SEXIST, or UNAMERICAN!

Angela Couloumbis and Craig R. McCoy report for The Philadelphia Inquirer, March 16, 2014, that a 3-year undercover sting operation by the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office captured five state officials on tape accepting money.

All five corrupt officials not only are Democrats, they’re also black.

Yet no one was charged with a crime.

You can read the rest of the story here...

Corrupt Pennsylvania officials caught in sting are all black Democrats | Fellowship of the Minds

BUT, I do so much enjoy this little clip from the story...

"When Kathleen Kane became the state’s first Democrat and first female attorney general on Jan. 15, 2013, her staff conducted a review of the sting operation, in partnership with FBI agents. In the end, she chose not to pursue it, insisting that the case was dropped because it was flawed, not because she was reluctant to bring political-corruption cases.

Kane said one reason was that prosecutors in the case had issued orders to target “only members of the General Assembly’s Black Caucus” and to ignore “potentially illegal acts by white members of the General Assembly.” According to Kane, the lead agent in the case Claude Thomas said he had been told to target members of the Legislative Black Caucus.

Lead prosecutor Frank G. Fina vehemently denies that race was a factor. In fact, Ali and lead agent Thomas are both black.

Enjoy!

It's that disparate impact thing the Obama Administration has been pushing. They discovered more blacks than whites taking payoffs so the investigation must be racially suspect.

When you have a credible source for the story, maybe we'll discuss it.

Also, change your profile picture. Alan Moore doesn't share your politics.

• Banned

I'm sorry, but the DNC sponsored news sites such as ABC, NBC, CBS, PMSNBC, PBS, CNN, and HLN won't touch this, anything pertaining to corrupt blacks makes American's think of B. Insane, and they can't have you start to put 2 and 2 together!

Alan Moore?...I thought that was Dudley Moore!

I'm sorry, but the DNC sponsored news sites such as ABC, NBC, CBS, PMSNBC, PBS, CNN, and HLN won't touch this, anything pertaining to corrupt blacks makes American's think of B. Insane, and they can't have you start to put 2 and 2 together!

DNC sponsored news sites? You mean, "Corporate news-sponsored DNC", don't you?

Also, you've never heard of Alan Moore, have you?

Name a credible news source and what makes that news source credible?

DNC sponsored news sites? You mean, "Corporate news-sponsored DNC", don't you?

Also, you've never heard of Alan Moore, have you?

No, I meant what I said. I've seen the movie! A fighter against the FASCIST LEFT!

You can't make this shit up, let's see how long before the mentally deranged call me a RACIST, or a SEXIST, or UNAMERICAN!

Angela Couloumbis and Craig R. McCoy report for The Philadelphia Inquirer, March 16, 2014, that a 3-year undercover sting operation by the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office captured five state officials on tape accepting money.

Corrupt Pennsylvania officials caught in sting are all black Democrats | Fellowship of the Minds

"When Kathleen Kane became the state’s first Democrat and first female attorney general on Jan. 15, 2013, her staff conducted a review of the sting operation, in partnership with FBI agents. In the end, she chose not to pursue it, insisting that the case was dropped because it was flawed, not because she was reluctant to bring political-corruption cases.

Kane said one reason was that prosecutors in the case had issued orders to target “only members of the General Assembly’s Black Caucus” and to ignore “potentially illegal acts by white members of the General Assembly.” According to Kane, the lead agent in the case Claude Thomas said he had been told to target members of the Legislative Black Caucus.

Lead prosecutor Frank G. Fina vehemently denies that race was a factor. In fact, Ali and lead agent Thomas are both black.

Enjoy!

It's a shame these corrupt politicians are not tried and then locked up.

But this is how it works unfortunately.

Name a credible news source and what makes that news source credible?

CNN
Any of the Alphabet news services
The Dailykos
The Cobert Report (unless called on their reporting then it is just comedy)
John Stewart (unless called on their reporting then it is just comedy)

Enjoy!

not surprised. this is the kind of mind-fuck race-obsessed liberals racists use on themselves to try to turn the whole issue around and portray the criminals as victims. happens all the time

this is pretty much how holders

diversion program he offered up to the schools some time ago works

Enjoy!

not surprised. this is the kind of mind-fuck race-obsessed liberals racists use on themselves to try to turn the whole issue around and portray the criminals as victims. happens all the time

KNB is one of those left-wing nutjobs i was referring to

troll4.jpg

Hows the bite?

None of the five reported receiving gifts or campaign money from Ali on official disclosure forms in recent years. While state law sets no limits on the dollar amount of gifts lawmakers may accept, annual disclosure is required. Under state law, those omissions may be considered false swearing to authorities, a crime with a penalty of up to one year in jail.

That's it, eh? That's the HORRIBLE crime?

Oh, brother!

Last edited:

Enjoy!

Being black has some to do with it but mostly being Democrat has the most to do with it especially in PA. Democrats are the royalty of PA and are deserving of their subjects giving them gifts. They control every crap hole in the state and have driven further into the ground. Of course they are jealous of better run parts of the state and of course would love nothing better then to drag those better parts down to their level.

The black part I can kinda understand a little. Coming from nothing and now having some power I am sure is intoxicating. How better to prove to yourself that you are now someone then to be on the take? To be worth enough to be bribed? I am sure there are white folks who are doing the same and if the article is true in everything it says then they only targeted blacks. So if you go fishing for tuna what would you expect to catch?

Not prosecuting is just PA politics or fear of prosecuting yet another set of blacks. Maybe because of the allegation that they just targeted blacks. If that part is true then it is wrong, in my opinion. What the article meant have meant was all those targeted were black not necessarily that they were targeted because they are black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back