SHOCKED!..not! Corrupt Pennsylvania officials caught in sting are all black Democrats

Tell me, what does their race have to do with anything?

Perhaps instead of just ranting, as you do in most responses of yours that I've seen, you actually READ the story to find out that being black was a BIG PART of the story... You still haven't gotten back to me in the queer thread!

Kane had already stated that those targeted were black when she shut down the investigation. All your hack website really did was say "They were black too!" :eek:

OP is Stereotyping: Generalizing from a small sample.

Seems the article is about 5 black people caught doing something wrong but not being charged, and they were caught by other blacks! Stereotyping.... playing the RACE CARD again?

Read the comment again

generalizing (look it up)

small sample (5 blacks)

inferring a conclusion not supported by the evidence

Ad populum: "race card" ~ Appeal to base emotions, feelings, and prejudices.

Vigilante is, in fact, playing the race card, because he is the only one who mentions it.

Child, the article mentions all the FACTS, I only bring it to everyone's attention, but you may continue to rant, it's kind of entertaining!

Tell me, what does their race have to do with anything?

Perhaps instead of just ranting, as you do in most responses of yours that I've seen, you actually READ the story to find out that being black was a BIG PART of the story... You still haven't gotten back to me in the queer thread!

Kane had already stated that those targeted were black when she shut down the investigation. All your hack website really did was say "They were black too!" :eek:

Well, how about that!

When you have a credible source for the story, maybe we'll discuss it.

Also, change your profile picture. Alan Moore doesn't share your politics.

Name a credible news source and what makes that news source credible?

Maybe a news site that doesn't have a category called "black racism" or "leftwing pathology". Or maybe a website that doesn't look like it was designed by my grandmother. Or a website who's top story isn't a caption contest.

Damn, I could go on forever about the linked "news" site. :lol:

Well, how about that!

And?

When you have a credible source for the story, maybe we'll discuss it.

Also, change your profile picture. Alan Moore doesn't share your politics.

Maybe a news site that doesn't have a category called "black racism" or "leftwing pathology". Or maybe a website that doesn't look like it was designed by my grandmother. Or a website who's top story isn't a caption contest.

Sorry, it wasn't in queertimes.com, or Imaleftwingmoonbat.com to be CREDIBLE with you! :badgrin:

Sorry, it wasn't in queertimes.com, or Imaleftwingmoonbat.com to be CREDIBLE with you! :badgrin:

Or you could have linked the original Philly.com article that had the same information, without an entire category dedicated to black racism.

Or you could have linked the original Philly.com article that had the same information, without an entire category dedicated to black racism.

PRIDE.jpg

You can't make this shit up, let's see how long before the mentally deranged call me a RACIST, or a SEXIST, or UNAMERICAN!

Angela Couloumbis and Craig R. McCoy report for The Philadelphia Inquirer, March 16, 2014, that a 3-year undercover sting operation by the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office captured five state officials on tape accepting money.

All five corrupt officials not only are Democrats, they’re also black.

Yet no one was charged with a crime.

You can read the rest of the story here...

Corrupt Pennsylvania officials caught in sting are all black Democrats | Fellowship of the Minds

BUT, I do so much enjoy this little clip from the story...

"When Kathleen Kane became the state’s first Democrat and first female attorney general on Jan. 15, 2013, her staff conducted a review of the sting operation, in partnership with FBI agents. In the end, she chose not to pursue it, insisting that the case was dropped because it was flawed, not because she was reluctant to bring political-corruption cases.

Kane said one reason was that prosecutors in the case had issued orders to target “only members of the General Assembly’s Black Caucus” and to ignore “potentially illegal acts by white members of the General Assembly.” According to Kane, the lead agent in the case Claude Thomas said he had been told to target members of the Legislative Black Caucus.

Lead prosecutor Frank G. Fina vehemently denies that race was a factor. In fact, Ali and lead agent Thomas are both black.

Enjoy!

I think your link to information sounded WAY more intelligent than the link with what you called intelligence.

District Attorney Williams blasts attorney general Kane in sting case

In unusually barbed criticism of a fellow prosecutor and fellow Democrat, Philadelphia's district attorney rebuked state Attorney General Kathleen G. Kane on Friday, saying she had needlessly killed a solid corruption investigation - and besmirched the prosecutors who built the case.
In an op-ed to be published in The Inquirer on Sunday, Seth Williams faulted Kane for shutting down a "sting" operation that caught at least five Philadelphia Democrats, including four state representatives, on tape accepting money or gifts.

"She apparently has electronic recordings of numerous elected officials taking money while promising their votes - and she has to let them off scot-free because she would be incapable of convincing a jury of their guilt?" he wrote.
Kane has said she closed the investigation in part because prosecutors had made an unduly lenient deal with the case's undercover informant, dropping 2,088 charges against him in a massive fraud case in exchange for his cooperation.

That, she said, rendered his credibility "horrendously tainted" and would have prevented prosecutors from winning in court.
Williams blasted that decision. "The Attorney General of Pennsylvania drops a case supported by hundreds of hours of devastating tapes because the main witness got a deal on a bunch of government fraud charges," he wrote. "As a DA, I think this might be the most disturbing aspect of the whole sordid spectacle. You don't have to be a prosecutor to know this is how it's done."

Adrian R. King Jr., Kane's first deputy attorney general, declined to respond to Williams' assertions.
Kane has said the sting investigation was poorly conceived, badly managed, and possibly tainted by racist targeting of African Americans. She also said the undercover operative, Tyron B. Ali, had been given "the deal of the century" by Frank G. Fina, the chief deputy attorney general who led the investigation.

Williams spoke out in defense of Fina and Claude Thomas, who served as the operation's lead agent. Both now work for Williams.
Fina and Thomas, he said, had excellent records of prosecuting corruption, targeting Republicans and Democrats, blacks and whites in some of the most high- profile cases in recent state history.
As for Kane's suggestion that the sting investigation may have been tainted by racism, Williams wrote: "I am offended. I have seen racism. I know what it looks like. This isn't it."

Of Thomas, Williams said, "Like me, he is a black man.. . . He has absolutely, unequivocally denied that he was asked to, or agreed to, engage in such reprehensible conduct. . . . I believe he is telling the truth."
In a separate op-ed submitted to The Inquirer for publication Sunday, Fina mocked Kane for her decision to request to meet with the editorial board of The Inquirer on Thursday, only to arrive and decline to address the board or answer any questions. She did so upon the advice of her newly hired lawyer, Richard A. Sprague, who accompanied her to the meeting.
"I have not retained an attorney to advise me to speak, or to remain silent," Fina wrote. "I am an attorney."

Fina called for a televised public forum at which he and Kane could debate the merits of the investigation, which Fina said had been conducted "honestly, ably, and with integrity."
Thomas also sent a statement to The Inquirer on Friday. In it, he vehemently rejected any suggestion that race played a role in the investigation.

"The assertion that I/we targeted African Americans is unequivocably and blatantly false," he wrote. "I did not target any persons by race, ethnicity or political affiliation."
As The Inquirer reported last week, Fina began the investigation in late 2010 in the final months in office of Attorney General Tom Corbett, a Republican. When Kane became attorney general in 2013, she ended the investigation. No one was ever charged.

District Attorney Williams blasts attorney general in sting case - Philly.com

Why are you shocked? It's a well known fact that progs have no integrity.

This is SOP for progs.

Forum List

Back