SHOCK POLL: Romney 48% Obama 43%...

What's really hilarious is how much you are projecting. Obama is hammering your candidates yet one poll comes out with a different outcome and you are here thumping your chest about it.

I'd propose an avatar bet with you for the election but I know that a) you are way too scared to take it and b) after Obama wins you wont show yourself around here for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

With all the debates and the mudslinging going on between them, and Obama sitting around watching with no opposition, it doesn't surprise me that he would be in the position he is with the polls. Wait until he has to start debating and defending himself, things will tighten up....let's face it, he hasn't been spectacular in the whitehouse.

Once he actually starts debating, defending himself, and going on the attack it's only going to get worse for the GOP.

Oh, I can't wait to hear his defense of $16,000,000,000,000 debt, record deficits, 40,000,000+ unemployed, declining US $, housing markets off 40%, inflation, $5 gas, etc.

That oughtta be good.. of course it will more than likely just be so much "Bush did it".

:lol:

You might want to tune into reality at some point between now and November.

lol, right?

Lost independent women?

:lmao:
Wait, Romney's lost the loose independent women bloc? Oh the whorror!

DeNile.jpg

lol, right?

Lost independent women?

This USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member thinks that women who would like their birth control covered in their health care plan are whores.
Whores demand money from someone else to have sex with them. Are they demanding someone else pay them to have sex, or pay for their ability to have sex?

Where's the fault in the logic?

I guess if they make an exclusive and legally binding contract they'd be called a 'Spouse' then.

Reality sucks when it won't kiss your ass, doesn't it?

Oh and a small reminder, planned parenthood has free birth control at multiple locations within 6 blocks of Georgetown. This has always been about attacking the first amendment rights of the catholic church.

Last edited:

This USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member thinks that women who would like their birth control covered in their health care plan are whores.
Whores demand money from someone else to have sex with them. Are they demanding someone else pay them to have sex, or pay for their ability to have sex?

I guess if they make an exclusive and legally binding contract they'd be called a 'Spouse' then.

This USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member isn't aware that health care coverage is part of a compensation package that people work for and often pay a portion of themselves. He has also doubled down on his original assertion that women who would like birth control covered in their health care plan are whores.

Oh and a small reminder, planned parenthood has free birth control at multiple locations within 6 blocks of Georgetown. This has always been about attacking the first amendment rights of the catholic church.

No first Amendment right involved. The Church is free to keep believing in their naked wafer-man all they want.

If we were taking your logic to its extreme, it would make sense if they were having sex with their insurance carrier.

This isn't the case. Ms. Fluke and the students of Georgetown are PAYING Georgetown to cover their medical expenses along with educating them. This isnt' about "being a whore" or the "First Amendment", it's about the terms of a mutally agreed upon contract.

This USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member isn't aware that health care coverage is part of a compensation package that people work for and often pay a portion of themselves. He has also doubled down on his original assertion that women who would like birth control covered in their health care plan are whores.
Meh, you guys defend Bill Maher. Why the fuck should I care about your condemnations? They're political claptrap with no meaning or credibility. You've no moral authority to be offended or pretend to be superior to facts.

Hard truths are still truth. You demand someone else pay for your ability to have sex, that in the strictest definition is prostitution. It's ugly but remains true none the less. Trading in on gifts for sex, or services is still prostitution. If you don't want to be thought of in those terms, simple solution: don't do it!

Next, the Catholic Church doesn't provide coverage for birth control. There is no right to it, constitutionally or civilly. The obama law is unconstitutional and is not superior to the first amendment. I expect to see it overturned in due course, particularly when half a dozen states are being unfairly targetted too by it. Ms. Flucke could easily find some private charity to enable her lifestyle, but she's fixated on making sure a religion that opposes her radical activism pays. This is malicious and fraudulent at best to set up an argument and then play victim where there is no victimhood.

Face it, Obama's maybe gained the loose women and men vote, but he's losing the Christian vote which is by far much larger.

No first Amendment right involved. The Church is free to keep believing in their naked wafer-man all they want.

If we were taking your logic to its extreme, it would make sense if they were having sex with their insurance carrier.

This isn't the case. Ms. Fluke and the students of Georgetown are PAYING Georgetown to cover their medical expenses along with educating them. This isnt' about "being a whore" or the "First Amendment", it's about the terms of a mutally agreed upon contract.

I think you should let him continue to call women whores for wanting birth control coverage.

Ms. Fluke and the students of Georgetown are PAYING Georgetown to cover their medical expenses along with educating them.

Caveat Emptor then. If free birth control is a major factor in choosing a university, they were fools. Not to mention their defenders look all the more foolish. Maybe we should start forcing American Atheist organizations to fund Church building funds.

How about Planned Parenthood paying for Abstiance training on their premisis? Maybe we can get GLAAD to pay for "Pray away the Gay" treatment for parents with troubled homosexual kids.

Why not? It's not like their beliefs have any constitutional protection.

I think you should let him continue to call women whores for wanting birth control coverage.
I see, we're going to ignore the factual basis of grammar and pretend to have some sort of moral authority founded in... what?

Meh, you guys defend Bill Maher. Why the fuck should I care about your condemnations? They're political claptrap with no meaning or credibility. You've no moral authority to be offended or pretend to be superior to facts.

Hard truths are still truth. You demand someone else pay for your ability to have sex, that in the strictest definition is prostitution. It's ugly but remains true none the less. Trading in on gifts for sex, or services is still prostitution. If you don't want to be thought of in those terms, simple solution: don't do it!

Next, the Catholic Church doesn't provide coverage for birth control. There is no right to it, constitutionally or civilly. The obama law is unconstitutional and is not superior to the first amendment. I expect to see it overturned in due course, particularly when half a dozen states are being unfairly targetted too by it. Ms. Flucke could easily find some private charity to enable her lifestyle, but she's fixated on making sure a religion that opposes her radical activism pays. This is malicious and fraudulent at best to set up an argument and then play victim where there is no victimhood.

Face it, Obama's maybe gained the loose women and men vote, but he's losing the Christian vote which is by far much larger.

Frustrated that his wing nutty statements are being aired for what they are, the Right Wing Nut brigade member first deflects with a non sequitor and then tries to rationalize his whacky position.

lol, right?

Lost independent women?

Not whores. Whores are more independent than that. Whores have some kind of integrity. They charge.

A slut has failed to get the boyfriend to pony up the cost of a condom and still doesn't feel responsible for her own "reproductive health".

Frustrated that his wing nutty statements are being aired for what they are, the Right Wing Nut brigade member first deflects with a non sequitor and then tries to rationalize his whacky position.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/212108-mom-billy-maher-did-it-too.html

Thank Joe for it. He informed us of the template. Bill Maher did it too, so therefore Rush and every other person is excused too from pissing on your delicate sensibilities which only show up for your political hackery.

I see, we're going to ignore the factual basis of grammar and pretend to have some sort of moral authority founded in... what?

Notice that the USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member continues to try to rationalize calling women who want birth control covered in their health care plan whores.

Notice that the USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member continues to try to rationalize calling women who want birth control covered in their health care plan whores.

That might be due to the left wanting someone else to foot the bill.

Not whores. Whores are more independent than that. Whores have some kind of integrity. They charge.

A slut has failed to get the boyfriend to pony up the cost of a condom and still doesn't feel responsible for her own "reproductive health".

Another USMB Right Wing Nut member chimes in and corrects his comrade. These women are sluts, not whores according this member.

Who's rationalizing? I'm just living down to your standards. If you don't like your fauxrage to make you look like an ass, I suggest you start condemning both sides. I'll wait till I see Maher and Louis C.K. condemned in public in the news by lefty organizations before I condemn Rush.

Both or neither. The double standard is dead.

That might be due to the left wanting someone else to foot the bill.

This USMB Right Wing Nut brigade member is also unaware that health care is part of employee compensation and that the employee often pays part of their pay check into it as well.

Forum List

Back