Ships return to dock as Syria chemical weapons deadline missed

No. I've told the truth about how I responded to forced conscription during yet another in a long line of illegal US wars of aggression. How many civilians have you maimed, murdered, raped, or displaced for money?
The US Air Force was drafting during Vietnam times, and for four years?

Really?

I was under the impression that only the US Army and the US Marine Corps were drafting during those times...

And that for 2 years (24 months) of Active Duty...

Maybe I'm remembering that incorrectly.
You are remembering correctly.
I enlisted in the USAF instead of waiting for the draft.
Had their been no forced conscription, I would not have wasted the ten days.

Oh, so he's a oathbreaker and a scofflaw.....and one short step away from being a deserter.....

That's probably why he's so fixated on slandering anyone with any military connections - it's his coping mechanism for evading taking responsibility for his actions. Morally, he really IS a deserter. And if they'd had MRI's back then, his ruse wouldn't have succeeded......TOO BAD.

Now l'il George is imagining that 'soldier' equates to 'rapist and murderer': I suppose he utilizes that fantasy to pretend he's somehow "better" than any soldier.

There are rapists and murderers who were never anywhere near the military - and honest decent woman-respecting men who served in uniform. But Georgie seeks to deny that reality, trying to evade the fact that he was such a wimpy loser he crapped himself over his homesickness. Rather than face his own colossal cowardice, he mocks every single person who *did* place country over self. Basically he's been a kind of parasite for the past forty-eight years.....

Now l'il George is imagining that 'soldier' equates to 'rapist and murderer': I suppose he utilizes that fantasy to pretend he's somehow "better" than any soldier.

There are rapists and murderers who were never anywhere near the military - and honest decent woman-respecting men who served in uniform. But Georgie seeks to deny that reality, trying to evade the fact that he was such a wimpy loser he crapped himself over his homesickness. Rather than face his own colossal cowardice, he mocks every single person who *did* place country over self. Basically he's been a kind of parasite for the past forty-eight years.....
Ouch...

And he calls them 'killer'. Just ask Hossfly

Then ask him how many children and women he killed for $200/ month.

Why do you suppose so many honest and decent young men all over this country who would never think of murdering or raping someone in their home town enlist in the military, undergo basic indoctrination, ship out in some murderous war of aggression, thus violating their Constitutional oath, and then turn rape and murder into competitions?

Then tell us a little about your Service...(IDF?...Haganah...Irgun??

Why do you suppose so many honest and decent young men all over this country who would never think of murdering or raping someone in their home town enlist in the military, undergo basic indoctrination, ship out in some murderous war of aggression, thus violating their Constitutional oath, and then turn rape and murder into competitions?

It's really quite clear that the number of rapes and murders committed by honest and decent young military men is really quite small.

Are you struggling to defend your cowardice?

Georgie, the people in the army are like Boy Scouts. We have adult supervision.

Then ask him how many children and women he killed for $200/ month.
The Hossfly never killed any women and children who didn't deserve killing. Ponder that.

More like hamas, fatah, hezbolla, wahabi, M.B and all the other Islamic groups that abound . More rapes at the hands of muslims and more murders says a lot for your POV

With your last sentence I sense common ground between us.
The military in Egypt and Pakistan function as profit making concerns.
Surely the Pentagon could find ways to ease the taxpayer's burden by selling tickets in one sense or another.
I'm thinking cage fights between the best in the US military and North Korea, for starters with the IDF waiting on the winner?
That would be a lot more fun than killing children or raping women on the taxpayers' dime.

Is that how you did your service, did you manage to catch a dose of Vietnamese rose while you were engaged in your military service. This would explain your hallucinations and fantasies................:lol:
What's your explanation, slow week around the ol' Frat House?
You're the one who haunts gay sites like Frat House. Slow weekend?

The US Air Force was drafting during Vietnam times, and for four years?

Really?

I was under the impression that only the US Army and the US Marine Corps were drafting during those times...

And that for 2 years (24 months) of Active Duty...

Maybe I'm remembering that incorrectly.
You are remembering correctly.
I enlisted in the USAF instead of waiting for the draft.
Had their been no forced conscription, I would not have wasted the ten days.

Oh, so he's a oathbreaker and a scofflaw.....and one short step away from being a deserter.....

That's probably why he's so fixated on slandering anyone with any military connections - it's his coping mechanism for evading taking responsibility for his actions. Morally, he really IS a deserter. And if they'd had MRI's back then, his ruse wouldn't have succeeded......TOO BAD.
No MRI needed.
X-rays revealed my scoliosis before I wasted those ten days.

Forum List

Back