She's Running: Sarah Palin Hires Chief-Of-Staff (Michael Glassner)

If you say so, divecon. Just vote GOP in November 2012 for president. It won't be Sarah.

If you say so, divecon. Just vote GOP in November 2012 for president. It won't be Sarah.
that will depend upon WHO gets nominated
the chances are i will vote GOP, but i wont commit to that till i know who it is
i could support Romney if he gets the nomination, but i wouldnt support Ron Paul, if hell froze over and he got it
i could also support Johnson, and i wouldnt support Huckabe

I would support Romney and Huckabee. I would vote for Paul before I would the Democrat. I can't vote for Johnson at all, unless it was primary toss up between Johnson and Palin: then it would be Johnson all the way.

I would support Romney and Huckabee. I would vote for Paul before I would the Democrat. I can't vote for Johnson at all, unless it was primary toss up between Johnson and Palin: then it would be Johnson all the way.
currious, why would you vote for Paul over Johnson?

divecon, I am not a guy who "feels" his way on hunches: that's for my sisters who are very good at doing just that. However, I feel I trust Paul (even more than Romney, I think); it's the strong libertarian stance that bothers me. And you are right about Romney; he is much farther toward the center than most people think, but . . . he's a good businessman, did a good job with the SLC Olympics, and he has 535 yahoos in the Congress to keep him in check. I agree with you in terms of who the hell knows who is going to be the GOP candidate next fall? I have been voting almost forty years, and I really have no idea how this will turn out. Other than, if we run Palin, we get hammered into 2020..

Last edited:

divecon, I am not a guy who "feels" his way on hunches: that's for my sisters who are very good at doing just that. However, I feel I trust Paul (even more than Romney, I think); it's the strong libertarian stance that bothers me. And you are right about Romney; he is much farther toward the center than most people think, but . . . he's a good businessman, did a good job with the SLC Olympics, and he has 535 yahoos in the Congress to keep him in check. I agree with you in terms of who the hell knows who is going to be the GOP candidate next fall? I have been voting almost forty years, and I really have no idea how this will turn out. Other than, if we run Palin, we get hammered into 2020..
a lot of words there
but none of them actually answered my question

I trust Paul's integrity is what I was trying to say.
which still doesnt answer my question

i'll try it again

Why would you vote for Paul, but not for Johnson?

I told you: I trust Paul. You have been answered. If you don't understand, OK.
no, i understand
you clearly dont know that there is little difference in the policies between the two, only Gov Johnson has actually been able to impliment them on a state level

so, either you dont have a fucking clue about Johnson, or you really dont have a clue about EITHER of them

So is Snowflake Snooki gonna sign up for some refresher courses in government at a local junior college?

So is Snowflake Snooki gonna sign up for some refresher courses in government at a local junior college?

She can't. She's busy.

Heard she's going over to Italy to spread some "ugly American" stuff around. For some strange reason, they decided to do "Jersey Shore" in Italy.

Know what? Those idiots could do more to tarnish the image of this country than anyone else.

She can't. She's busy.

Heard she's going over to Italy to spread some "ugly American" stuff around. For some strange reason, they decided to do "Jersey Shore" in Italy.

Know what? Those idiots could do more to tarnish the image of this country than anyone else.
um, i think that is his creative name for palin

which is actually funny, unlike your nasty ones

Last edited:

Forum List

Back