She's Running: Sarah Palin Hires Chief-Of-Staff (Michael Glassner)

Rasmussen always leans against him. Notice they're the only poll with a negative spread?

And it's much more likely that the third option is "mixed views", not "I don't know".
Rasmussen was also hard on Bush
because they dont have a third option other than approve/disapprove

Exactly. Actually, Rasmussen uses 4 choices - strongly approve, approve, disapprove, and strongly disapprove.
right
but there is no neutral option

You guys realize that Obama will have more "executive" experience than Palin in 2012, right?

Not to mention he'll be the only candidate with "Presidential" experience.
Carter had more experience than Reagan and he never led in the polls was down 25 points up until the last week of the election and guess what? Reagan won. As President Bill Clinton warned democrats and candidates during the mid term election campaign, he said "Don't underestimate this woman, she's very articulate". He was right.

"was down 25 points up until the last week of the election". Where do you come up with this crap?

If you want a GOP president, forget Sarah right now. Drop her and run away quickly, never looking backwards.

You guys realize that Obama will have more "executive" experience than Palin in 2012, right?

Not to mention he'll be the only candidate with "Presidential" experience.
Carter had more experience than Reagan and he never led in the polls was down 25 points up until the last week of the election and guess what? Reagan won. As President Bill Clinton warned democrats and candidates during the mid term election campaign, he said "Don't underestimate this woman, she's very articulate". He was right.

Uh, that's not true. But nice try.

She's gonna find out what a real media woodchipper feels like. Up to now, the media's only been sparring with her, taking the odd pot shot.

Bullshit. The media, thanks to Obama's goonishness, has been stalking her for years. Literally. Also lying about her, harassing her, and working hand in hand with the thugs hired by the Obama camp to ruin her.

I hope she wins.

Well, you can cancel that, because she won't. She is a loser, even if somehow she wins. She is a tool. A puppet. Her election would mark the super-accelerated decline of this civilization. It's going to happen anyway, we are going to destroy ourselves beacuse of our greed, but she will make it happen SO much faster.

I do believe that Gov. Palin will show herself to be a completely different animal when running her own campaign.

Many stereotypes about her are going to be shattered.

I don't want to rain on your parade. So I want to tell you that I'm really happy for you. I know how excited you must be.

However, I must ask you this. Along with being thrilled, you sound so surprised!!! I don't get that. How could you not know that this is what she has been planning all along???
Hmmmmmmmm.....let's see.

She played her Mama Grizzly card....and, fell flat-on-her-face.​
It should be obvious (to most) what her next animal will be....

budance.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lincoln had none, dive, neither did Polk or Eisenhower, and they were great and exceptionally good and very good, respectively.

Palin simply does not have what it takes to lead. I want Romney and know if we run Palin...
(....or, anyone ELSE, for that matter....)​

....we get Obama one more time and national health care reform forever.

If you prefer to make Romney the next-election's "Bob Dole" (i.e. a throw-away candidate), that certainly is your option. Tryin' to get the RNC's ('Bagger) base to vote (for a Mormon) surely will make it an entertaining-campaign.​

Lincoln had none, dive, neither did Polk or Eisenhower, and they were great and exceptionally good and very good, respectively.

Palin simply does not have what it takes to lead. I want Romney and know if we run Palin we get Obama one more time and national health care reform forever.

The stakes are too high to risk anything on her.
Lincoln had served a full term in the House

but dont confuse me with a person supporting Palin for POTUS, i do NOT
but Obama hadnt even completed a single full term in federal office

and had no executive experience either in office or in the private sector
.....AND, after (his) nearly first year-and-a-half, in Office....of "conservatives" relentlessly HAMMERING-on him.....he STILL managed to accumulate a RECORD-BREAKING Presidency!!

:woohoo:

827.gif

Thanks for the clarification. I don't support her for POTUS or VPOTUS, period, though I held my nose and voted McCain in 2008. I cannot in all true American spirit vote for any national ticket that has Sarah. I could vote for a ticket that had Boehner as the candidate for VPOTUS.
Yeah.....I'm sure (by then) that 'Baggers will learn to embrace Boner....if they know what's GOOD-for-them!!!!

The NeoCons are NOT gonna wait....forever....for the Teabaggers to fall-in-line!!!

i could care less who is potus

i care who controls congress.

thats where the power, and the credit/blame really are/belong
there is power in each ot the three branch's of our republic
but most people confuse who controls what
....BEST highlighted by those 'Baggers (who TRY to talk "politics"), when they refer to "....Congress & the Senate".

282.png

Twinfist, I agree with you the Congress is important but presidents love the veto.

Presidents are suppose to lead..but alas no balls Obama has proven sorely lacking in the leadership role.. He's a political hack at best and a silver toughed politician when the teleprompters working..
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

825.gif

Considering what I've seen of what the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil put out over the past month or so..............

I say, go ahead Palintard, this country could use a good laugh. Just because Larry the Cable Guy has a show on History Channel, does NOT mean that a bimbo redneck such as yourself has any kind of chance to be president.
....Especially after what the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil left, behind, after.....

nope
but when experience was talked about, it mattered
Obama loses on the fact he is doing a poor job

Most Americans disagree with you. Obama's job approval is a net positive and no incumbent ever loses with a net positive job approval rating.
really?
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

another fail by carby

So, you linked me to the poll average that shows Obama's net positive as 4.7 pct pts.

That confirms what I said.

Most Americans disagree with you. Obama's job approval is a net positive and no incumbent ever loses with a net positive job approval rating.
really?
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

another fail by carby

So, you linked me to the poll average that shows Obama's net positive as 4.7 pct pts.

That confirms what I said.
not if you look at the only poll that doesnt offer a neutral option
still a fail

Nope, divecon, you are denying what is. Obama's net positive is good, and nothing can explain that away.

Lumpy1, Obama cleaned the GOP clock in the lame duck session giving up the 2% option that he was willing to trade to get everything else he wanted, and he succeeded. Since the beginning of the year Boehner keeps shifting more towards the center. He lets Cantor and King fulminate and ruminate and exacerbate, as he makes deals with Obama.

The GOP is going to do need a good candidate to pull the center: that is not Sarah or Michelle. Among others, it could be Romney. Time will tell.

Nope, divecon, you are denying what is. Obama's net positive is good, and nothing can explain that away.

Lumpy1, Obama cleaned the GOP clock in the lame duck session giving up the 2% option that he was willing to trade to get everything else he wanted, and he succeeded. Since the beginning of the year Boehner keeps shifting more towards the center. He lets Cantor and King fulminate and ruminate and exacerbate, as he makes deals with Obama.

The GOP is going to do need a good candidate to pull the center: that is not Sarah or Michelle. Among others, it could be Romney. Time will tell.
you remain clueless

Forum List

Back