She's not my type

Here's your type.

iu
Thanks! I'll pass because they are not. And what is wrong exactly with these folks?
That's a great question. What is wrong with them?
You posted it, not me. You would have to know right?
Classic deflection.
You boxed yourself in with your own photo implying something was wrong, then you couldn't explain what was wrong. Ha, that's your hang up, not mine. I fail to see the deflection from something you yourself posted?
Excellent buttstain double talk! The most honest thing you have said is "I fail..."

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.
---------------------------------- if she is true and honest about the Claim of rape and Assault , she thought so 20 - 25 years later the Skinny old SLVT .
So, since it happened 20 to 25 years ago and if she feared for her safety, she's the "slut." Got it. Take it from a Trump toad to hijack anything logical and spin it in another direction. Lol! But ha, that's why they are part of the "deplorable party."

Last edited:
Normally, saying "she's not my type" in this kind of situation would be an incredibly tone-deaf, undignified, childish, dismissive, shallow thing to say.

Normally.
you would think so.... but not in the day and age, of Trump!

I mean him saying he did not rape her, believe him, because she is not my type!!! She would not be his first choice!

Not because he simply did not and would ever, rape any woman, but he didn't rape her, because she is not his type!

I so wish he would think, before he speaks!

To me it screams that he doesn't know that rape and sex are two very different things.

Sex or making love is about emotions with someone you love or is special.

Rape is about power.

trump is all about power over people. I can see how he also thinks that sex is all about power to trump. Not love or intimacy.

Thanks! I'll pass because they are not. And what is wrong exactly with these folks?
Classic deflection.
You boxed yourself in with your own photo implying something was wrong, then you couldn't explain what was wrong. Ha, that's your hang up, not mine. I fail to see the deflection from something you yourself posted?
Excellent buttstain double talk! The most honest thing you have said is "I fail..."
One day you'll surprise the world with something intelligent to debate. Too bad I won't live long enough to see it.

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Seriously. Is she anyone's type?
If you're a deplorable, as you seem to be a supporter of, does it really matter to you?
When you cling to false testimony, YES!
What's that got to do with raping women who may or may not be your type? Deplorables don't care about that.
Show how concerned you are about all the women raped by illegals and muslims you filthy liar.
If they are found guilty, lock their asses up, and put them in the same cell with Trump. I'm sure the illegals would love to get their scrapping hands on that small hands Orange Baboon.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage
Oh my god, a complete rerun of the Kavanaugh defense?
I would have kept my mouth shut, if I were her, but when it's a well known man, these days even the serious papers are becoming like True Confessions.

If you were raped you wouldn't remember the year? LOL you're a freaking moron
Before Kavanaugh. Before tramp.
Trauma and Memory: Why Rape Victims Don't Report and Why Details Can Be Hazy

Read it because I have seen you post this twice on this forum stating "you would remember the year"

This real issue is, if their memory is foggy, then how can a person be prosecuted, the burden is beyond a reasonable doubt, this prevents instances where the Duke Lacrosse team was falsely accused.

There wasn't evidence that Kavanaugh did anything other than Ford's memory, no physical evidence, nothing other than a memory that contradicted the memories of others that she claimed was there and one was one of her best friends. The same with this Trump story.

Now, by seeing several accusations and other such behavior, you may build a case however it was not the case with Kavanaugh and part of that was I believe two girls that recanted their stories.

Now with Trump, as with Clinton there are several women that came forward, so I tend to add credence to their story.

Also, there is the FMS that is real and has led to some problems over the years because memory is not physical and is very fluid. People can have memories of things that did not really happen however a person believe it was real.

So, while I respect the women's stories I also believe we need to do due diligence before accusing or going forward with the cases.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying

65614924_10214146686716818_115285009648058368_n.jpg

Seriously. Is she anyone's type?
If you're a deplorable, as you seem to be a supporter of, does it really matter to you?
What's that got to do with raping women who may or may not be your type? Deplorables don't care about that.
Show how concerned you are about all the women raped by illegals and muslims you filthy liar.
If they are found guilty, lock their asses up, and put them in the same cell with Trump. I'm sure the illegals would love to get their scrapping hands on that small hands Orange Baboon.
Triggered again. Cant get Trump out of your mind huh faggot?

Classic deflection.
One day you'll surprise the world with something intelligent to debate. Too bad I won't live long enough to see it.
I would love be there with you when it happens to you.

She's lying

---------------------------------- if she is true and honest about the Claim of rape and Assault , she thought so 20 - 25 years later the Skinny old SLVT .
So, since it happened 20 to 25 years ago and if she feared for her safety, she's the "slut." Got it. Take it from a Trump toad to hijack anything logical and spin it in another direction. Lol! But ha, that's why they are part of the "deplorable party."
Waits 20 some odd years to claim rape. Liar says it's logical.

She's lying

Is logic too hard for you to understand? Answer, yes! Take into account the fear factor for a woman, and there you go. Logic isn't that hard. And willful stupidity is even less.

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

Stupid *pResident says stupid things.

Triggered again. Cant get Trump out of your mind huh faggot?
Look at these sore losers who can't deal with reality.

She's lying

Is logic too hard for you to understand? Answer, yes! Take into account the fear factor for a woman, and there you go. Logic isn't that hard. And willful stupidity is even less.
Anyone raped that does not report it at once is stupid. She deserves all the hate she gets at this stage.

And he's a proven criminal. Just let the actors read the report for us; Watch celebrities read the Mueller report

And he's a proven criminal. Just let the actors read the report for us; Watch celebrities read the Mueller report
Where's the proof besides in your head? Actors pretending?

She's lying

----------------------------- the Scared WIDDLE girl excuse for a grown and ADULT Female eh BWK . There is a 'Proper' way to report Assault , Rape and Crime and this skinny old woman did not follow Proper Procedure in a timely fashion BWK .

----------------------------- the Scared WIDDLE girl excuse for a grown and ADULT Female eh BWK . There is a 'Proper' way to report Assault , Rape and Crime and this skinny old woman did not follow Proper Procedure in a timely fashion BWK .
Says who? You? How do you know she wasn't threatened like Stormy? Has that ever occured to you?

A Billionaire "Playboy" who never dated a woman his age and ran beauty pageants. One day saw a 52 year old woman in a black sack dress and wanted to see her in sheer lingerie. Really? Overcome with lust at the thought, he risks his freedom, his business, his name and his relationship with his children because he must have her. He can't contain himself and rapes her in the middle of Bergdorf Goodman. Afterwards tossed her underwear on her head and walked away. No one heard or saw anything and she waited 23 years, after he was President for almost 3 years and she tells it in a book. This is the same woman who was a Hillary supporter and said you wouldn't take Trump down in the normal way. And we're to believe he's just one of 22 men. Penthouse nor Playboy would buy this.

Stolen from a weasel zipper comment.

Where's the proof besides in your head? Actors pretending?
Law enforcement proved it. They're reading off their report. Or is the truth too much for losers like you?

Forum List

Back