Sherriff Offers Free Concealed Weapons Class to Teachers, Filled in 20 Minutes

Nobody should ever see your gun. Up until very recently in my state, if someone saw your concealed firearm, you could be charged with brandishing. A firearm like a Ruger LCP or LC9 is small enough to never be seen. Coupled with an IWB (inside the waistband) retention holster like this and you're in business. Especially with today's less formal educators casual ware.
Wait...So you think the kids are not going to know that the teacher is carrying the gun? You dont have experience with kids do you?
why would they know
Ask someone that has kids. Its pretty much what they do.

i raised 4 boys so yeah I know what Im talking about shithead
Yeah I dont believe you. There would be no way you would ask such an illiterate, uneducated question if that was true.

i dont care what you believe fuck face

Wait...So you think the kids are not going to know that the teacher is carrying the gun? You dont have experience with kids do you?
why would they know

Yeah I dont believe you. There would be no way you would ask such an illiterate, uneducated question if that was true.

Of course you do. Thats why you tried to convince me with that lame ass lie. Any person that has had kids knows for a fact that they find out the location of everything you dont want them to find. Its starts pretty much before they can talk.

why would they know

Of course you do. Thats why you tried to convince me with that lame ass lie. Any person that has had kids knows for a fact that they find out the location of everything you dont want them to find. Its starts pretty much before they can talk.

here is how much i care you are going on ignore ya ignorant troll

why would they know

You lefties are so angry about children being protected from harm, tsk tsk.

indeed

here is how much i care you are going on ignore ya ignorant troll
If I forced you to put me on ignore you must care more than I originally thought.
laugh.gif

Why would I be angry about children being protected? I have 5 guns in my house that protect my kids. I just dont think its too bright to arm teachers. They need armed, trained guards not teachers with guns.

Why would I be angry about children being protected? I have 5 guns in my house that protect my kids. I just dont think its too bright to arm teachers. They need armed, trained guards not teachers with guns.
Hate Hate Hate.

It is the only emotion you leftists have.

Narrative Fail.

An Ohio sheriff is offering free concealed carry classes to teachers in his district, and the number of applicants is overwhelming their system.

The horrific school shooting that happened in Parkland, Florida has reignited the debate over gun control. It has also opened the debate over arming teachers in classrooms. Some select school districts allow teachers to carry weapons, but the practice is rare.

The immediate response to the offer was overwhelming. The 50 spots for training was filled in 20 minutes.

On Tuesday, it was reported that the requests for training by teaches had skyrocketed to 250.

Sheriff Offered Free Concealed Carry Classes to Teachers - The Response Will Leave Your Jaw On The Floor

I LOVE IT. Let the terachers carry an H&K 45C handgun loaded with Golden Sabers. Next time one of these little punk creeps shows up with a gun wanting to shoot anyone, one chest shot and one head shot.

Teachers are the ones that ought to be boycotting the schools until:

A). The school makes things safe.
B). They are permitted effective self-protection.

Last I checked, teachers are paid to TEACH, not to risk their lives.

Won't this be funny when the whole matter BLOWS UP in the face of the Left and leads to greater gun safety awareness and action?! And more NRA memberships.

Teachers should be paid extra to carry a gun
Sure keep the class hoodlums quite.

Good point. The teacher should walk in with an AR-15 and put it on his desk. Bet the little fuckers would behave.
More likely they would take it from the teacher and shoot him in the ass.

and yet that does not happen in real life......the idea that criminals disarm victims isn't borne out by actual encounters.....but thanks for trying.

How would this armed teacher thing work . Logistically, let’s play this out .

Do they keep it holster style at all times ? It locked in a safe .?

What happens if there is an intruder at school? Teacher leaves the class to shoot it out old west style ? What about the liability ?
Hey. Action before thinking. Dont bother us with thinking.

Let’s say you are the gun teacher and there’s a fight in the hall. Do you break it up ? What if a kid grabs your gun ?

If the cops are responding to a call, how do they know the teacher (wh his gun drawn ) isn’t the bad guy ?

well...you could ask teachers in all of the states that already allow teachers to carry guns......that would be a place to start since this has been going on for years around the country......

How would this armed teacher thing work . Logistically, let’s play this out .

Do they keep it holster style at all times ? It locked in a safe .?

What happens if there is an intruder at school? Teacher leaves the class to shoot it out old west style ? What about the liability ?
South Dakota Attorney General

Quit falling down the well

Still doesn’t answer my questions . Why y’all afraid to answer ?

Texas......4 years......try doing some research...

Good point. The teacher should walk in with an AR-15 and put it on his desk. Bet the little fuckers would behave.

and yet that does not happen in real life......the idea that criminals disarm victims isn't borne out by actual encounters.....but thanks for trying.
Of course it happens in real life dummy. Cops get disarmed all the time you moron.

Of course it happens in real life dummy. Cops get disarmed all the time you moron.

They have to arrest the perp.....dumb shit...armed civilians simply have to stop the attack...moron........I have listed the stories......I have some research... you are talking out of your ass...

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/WP-Tough-Targets.pdf

“A Criminal Will Just Take the Gun Away from You”
For a very long time, gun control proponents would insist that having a gun was a mistake, because many people (especially women) would not be willing to shoot a person who was attacking them—and the criminal would then take away the victim’s gun and use it on the victim.

Oddly enough, while the authors have recorded a large number of incidents where someone has their gun taken away from them, it is usually the other way around.

In 227 incidents, a criminal’s gun was taken away from him by the victim.

This does not necessarily mean that the victim shot the criminal, but it does mean that the victim successfully disarmed the criminal and then threatened the criminal with it in order to make him leave, or make him remain on the scene until the police could arrive.

Often, these were situations where the victim, at the start of the attack, did not have a gun.

On May 14, 2010, police arrested Major Lee Barnes, 19. Barnes is alleged to have first solicited an act of prostitution from a woman, and when she declined, he threatened her with a handgun, ordering her to, as the newspaper described it, “get on her knees and perform a sex act on him.” Barnes apparently put the handgun back in his pocket, “put his arms back in an apparent relaxed gesture,” at which point the victim grabbed the handgun, and shot him.55 On March 13, 2010, three men, at least one of them masked, walked into a store in Romulus, Michigan, and attempted to rob it at gunpoint. A customer walked into the store, saw what was going on, and “successfully fought the gunman for control of the weapon and fired two rounds,” killing the gunman. The other suspects left, having failed to rob the store—short at least one handgun

"all the time"?

How many times have you disarmed a cop?

You watched Black Panther way too many times

"all the time"?

How many times have you disarmed a cop?

You watched Black Panther way too many times
"all the time" is a common saying among recognized individuals of intellect. It means its a common enough occurrence. My bad let me dumb it down a little more. It means it has happened enough times to where no one is shocked anymore.

They have to arrest the perp.....dumb shit...armed civilians simply have to stop the attack...moron........I have listed the stories......I have some research... you are talking out of your ass...

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/WP-Tough-Targets.pdf

“A Criminal Will Just Take the Gun Away from You”
For a very long time, gun control proponents would insist that having a gun was a mistake, because many people (especially women) would not be willing to shoot a person who was attacking them—and the criminal would then take away the victim’s gun and use it on the victim.

Oddly enough, while the authors have recorded a large number of incidents where someone has their gun taken away from them, it is usually the other way around.

In 227 incidents, a criminal’s gun was taken away from him by the victim.

This does not necessarily mean that the victim shot the criminal, but it does mean that the victim successfully disarmed the criminal and then threatened the criminal with it in order to make him leave, or make him remain on the scene until the police could arrive.

Often, these were situations where the victim, at the start of the attack, did not have a gun.

On May 14, 2010, police arrested Major Lee Barnes, 19. Barnes is alleged to have first solicited an act of prostitution from a woman, and when she declined, he threatened her with a handgun, ordering her to, as the newspaper described it, “get on her knees and perform a sex act on him.” Barnes apparently put the handgun back in his pocket, “put his arms back in an apparent relaxed gesture,” at which point the victim grabbed the handgun, and shot him.55 On March 13, 2010, three men, at least one of them masked, walked into a store in Romulus, Michigan, and attempted to rob it at gunpoint. A customer walked into the store, saw what was going on, and “successfully fought the gunman for control of the weapon and fired two rounds,” killing the gunman. The other suspects left, having failed to rob the store—short at least one handgun
I dont care what they have to do. It happens to cops, it dam sure happens to regular people. What so amazing is your idiotic ass just posted proof it happens when you said it doesnt. You can go on another tirade but nothing will change that fact.

Narrative Fail.

An Ohio sheriff is offering free concealed carry classes to teachers in his district, and the number of applicants is overwhelming their system.

The horrific school shooting that happened in Parkland, Florida has reignited the debate over gun control. It has also opened the debate over arming teachers in classrooms. Some select school districts allow teachers to carry weapons, but the practice is rare.

The immediate response to the offer was overwhelming. The 50 spots for training was filled in 20 minutes.

On Tuesday, it was reported that the requests for training by teaches had skyrocketed to 250.

Sheriff Offered Free Concealed Carry Classes to Teachers - The Response Will Leave Your Jaw On The Floor
Out of how many teachers?

"all the time" is a common saying among recognized individuals of intellect. It means its a common enough occurrence. My bad let me dumb it down a little more. It means it has happened enough times to where no one is shocked anymore.
Sorry T'Challa, I thought you said that you disarm cops all the time

Forum List

Back