Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
What if we could:

Ensure every child will eat properly each day

See that they are properly dressed

They are well cared of?

End much of our deficit

Create a budget that would procure more $ for science, infrastructure and the military?

End abortions? Here's the plan...

Trillions are spent on welfare, abortions, special education and addiction treatment.

My plan? Everyone that can work will. You children will be taken away and they will attend a government private school where they live under the auspicous of trained teachers and homemakers. The money saved housing and rearing these children may very well mean fewer addiction treatments, less accomodations for prison confinement and needs for special education.

What about the parents. No job..no kids. Want you kids back? Show me the w-2 and proof you can raise them! The poor are the ones that have to change. And with a little shove they can. Add to our economy and we will help by raising your children with love, discipline and an grade A education.

No more Head Start that doesn't work, no more parentless kids and teens getting into trouble because of absent parents. Can they keep contact? Of course. We encourage them to keep tie with their children and work to provid them a safe an good home.

I consider the A hand up for children and a purpose to excel for parents. And any parent who is working and does not wish to raise their own children (fathers too) should have a monthly fee for the cost or raising the children...the right way! And, naturally will be sterilized.

Sounds like Communism? The left should love this!

What if we could:

Ensure every child will eat properly each day

See that they are properly dressed

They are well cared of?

End much of our deficit

Create a budget that would procure more $ for science, infrastructure and the military?

End abortions? Here's the plan...

Trillions are spent on welfare, abortions, special education and addiction treatment.

My plan? Everyone that can work will. You children will be taken away and they will attend a government private school where they live under the auspicous of trained teachers and homemakers. The money saved housing and rearing these children may very well mean fewer addiction treatments, less accomodations for prison confinement and needs for special education.

What about the parents. No job..no kids. Want you kids back? Show me the w-2 and proof you can raise them! The poor are the ones that have to change. And with a little shove they can. Add to our economy and we will help by raising your children with love, discipline and an grade A education.

No more Head Start that doesn't work, no more parentless kids and teens getting into trouble because of absent parents. Can they keep contact? Of course. We encourage them to keep tie with their children and work to provid them a safe an good home.

I consider the A hand up for children and a purpose to excel for parents. And any parent who is working and does not wish to raise their own children (fathers too) should have a monthly fee for the cost or raising the children...the right way! And, naturally will be sterilized.

Sounds like Communism? The left should love this!
Put down the bottle.

Forum List

Back