Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

I haven't read this thread yet, but I predict that it will be:

1 Part Genuine Sympathy for the victim.
3 Part Conservative Bluster/Tough guyism
5 Parts Conservatives using this to claim we need to expand conceal and carry
8 Parts Conservatives Condemning Liberals for claiming the father did something wrong
-And-
0 Parts Liberals actually claiming the father did something wrong.

Good for this father. I hope he made that mother fucker suffer as he was beating his sorry ass to death. Good for Texas for refusing to indict a father for defending his daughter against a fucking monster.

No gun was used, and the father was on his own property when he defended his daughter. As far as I can recall, you are the only one who even mentioned guns or concealed carry. I can point to at least two posters who said the father was wrong for killing the guy even taking into account he was defending his daughter. Most of the liberals on the board were just as adamant as the conservatives that the father was right, and they even said they would have done worst than the father actually did. I think that makes your post a total fail.

I know no guns were used, dipwad.

Your life is a fail.

Your riposte is a miss.

:clap2:

By Jack Maddox, CNN
updated 10:22 AM EDT, Tue June 12, 2012

(CNN) -- A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said.

The father was casually acquainted with the alleged abuser, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

Neither has been publicly identified.

The girl was left inside the family's house during the social gathering, while other members of her family were tending to horses, the sheriff said.

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities, Harmon said.

The father returned to the house, caught the man in the act, and stopped him by striking him in the head several times, Harmon said.

The man was pronounced dead on the scene, while the daughter was taken to a local hospital in Victoria, Texas, for examinations before being released.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter - CNN.com
Hooray for death!

:clap2:

By Jack Maddox, CNN
updated 10:22 AM EDT, Tue June 12, 2012

(CNN) -- A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said.

The father was casually acquainted with the alleged abuser, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

Neither has been publicly identified.

The girl was left inside the family's house during the social gathering, while other members of her family were tending to horses, the sheriff said.

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities, Harmon said.

The father returned to the house, caught the man in the act, and stopped him by striking him in the head several times, Harmon said.

The man was pronounced dead on the scene, while the daughter was taken to a local hospital in Victoria, Texas, for examinations before being released.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter - CNN.com

Yap. And father will not be charged with murder or anything; and rightfully so! I strongly believe that it is the responsibility of every sound human to defend and protect the defenseless.

Let's put it this way: a father saved his daughter from being raped and the pedophile died as a result of the confrontation.

And the last time I looked, our criminal justice system doesn't impose the death penalty for rape.

Look again.

Missouri Man Gets Death Penalty for Rape, Murder of 9-Year-Old - Yahoo! News

Though there's certainly no evidence that this happened - it just occurred to me that if I ever wanted to kill someone and get away with it, and didn't mind involving my young child, it'd be easy so long as I could get them over to my house.

Maybe I've watched too much Law&Order. Just seems like the perfect start to a Criminal Intent episode.

Let's put it this way: a father saved his daughter from being raped and the pedophile died as a result of the confrontation.

And the last time I looked, our criminal justice system doesn't impose the death penalty for rape.

Look again.

Though there's certainly no evidence that this happened - it just occurred to me that if I ever wanted to kill someone and get away with it, and didn't mind involving my young child, it'd be easy so long as I could get them over to my house.

Maybe I've watched too much Law&Order. Just seems like the perfect start to a Criminal Intent episode.

You may have missed the link in post #248, so here it is...

The girl was examined at a hospital, and Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn said forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

Dad won't face charges in alleged attacker's death - Wire National News - The Sacramento Bee

:disbelief:

Did PoopaDoosh just float the idea that a person could get away with murder if they were willing to let their small child get raped? :eusa_eh:

Look again.

The DP was for the murder. :cuckoo:

(Although, since Lindberg, Missouri also has the DP for kidnapping.)

CaféAuLait;5478060 said:

Good to know there's still some common sense in our justice system!

No, their really is not. More rapers get away with it then get caught. More rapers get caught and get turned loose then are prosecuted. Personally, I would have been more satisfied if the molester had a steel shackle on his ankle and busting rocks out in extreme heat for fourteen hours a day. The molester got off lucky. He got to die to nice and clean of a death. Long drawn out suffering would have been better. But no, their is no common sense in a justice system that has a revolving door policy for sex offenders. None at all.

i wonder what was more traumatic to the child...the abuse or watching her father kill a man?

Our John Wayne machos here are far less concerned about the welfare of the child than they are about getting off on the fact that someone killed a bad guy with his bare hands.

Gee, what would George Costanza do? We know he pushed children and his own girlfriend down to get away from a small grease fire on the stove......... probably would have offered the child molester a coke.

This is Texas, not the East Coast, I guarantee a rancher is carrying or has a firearm within easy reach wherever he is on his ranch. He wasn't trying to kill the guy, he would have shot him, put a pitch fork through him, a shovel across the face....... no, he is a big guy that had his adrenaline going when he heard his little girl scream........ he then caught the guy and punched that low life shit in the right place and killed him( just a happy accident)...... I think we should have a state holiday in his name and maybe name a school after him...... certainly name a section of I-10 after him.

That DA isn't stupid enough to charge this hero with littering when that pile of shit landed on the ground dead........there isn't a real man in this state that wouldn't have done the same thing!

i think women are different in reaction....i do not have the strength to kill with my hands....my instinct would have been to protect my child by grabbing my child and getting her out of there....this type of thing is man stuff.....i would have gotten my child and then called my man.....men react with strength that women do not have

Nonsense. Don't make excuses for your weakness.

I cringe when women cower. Stamp on his nose if nothing else. Kick him in the temple. Gouge out his eyes. Twist his dick off and shove it down his throat.

Didn't a woman do that a couple of weeks ago?????

You would not have been able to grab your child and get out of there. Do you honestly think a rapist would simply let you walk off with his intended victim?

Or, even more to the point, walk away to tell other people what he did?

why is it pc to want him to go trial? is that pc or the legal system we have?

It's PC because it's Perfectly Childish. I doubt I'm the only one who has already wearied of this new, ignorant lefty fetish with holding a big ol' splashy trial for every single case that ever comes to the attention of law enforcement.

That's not how it works, that's never BEEN how it works, and that certainly isn't how it SHOULD work.

o look ernie...the grand jury .....

again the man should have to account for his actions in a court of law.....

for some reason this idea seems foreign to a lot of posters on here....

Frankly, if it hadn't made the national news, I doubt the prosecutor would have even bothered the grand jury with it. But somehow, it's foreign to leftists on here that prosecutors have the option of not bringing charges at all.

o look ernie...the grand jury .....

again the man should have to account for his actions in a court of law.....

for some reason this idea seems foreign to a lot of posters on here....

Fail

I still can't figure out why you're acting like such a twat bones. I guess in your opinion it would only have been justified if he killed Michael Vick after catching him in the act of drowning a dog. :rolleyes:

What bones is saying, quite rightly IMO, is that if the pedo had lived he should have to account for his actions in a court of law, rather than being taken out back and fed to the pigs.

If the rule of law is replaced by summary "justice" then that puts us on the same rung as apes on the evolutionary ladder.

Whether this was "summary justice" or a result of a father protecting his child and accidentally beating the perp to death is a question first for the DA and thereafter for the court. I hope the evidence shows that it is the latter. Irrespective, I would have had the same reaction as the father and would then have to accept the fact that legal due process has to run its course.

I don't understand why insisting that the law of the land should be followed to its ultimate conclusion is a "fail".

Well, on the other hand, you didn't understand what Bones was saying, either.

Look again.

Hey, PoohPoo. I don't want to interrupt your mistaken believing that you have a functioning brain or anything, but did you notice that you responded to the remark "there's no death penalty for RAPE" with a story about someone getting the death penalty for a rape/MURDER? Do you think it's at all possible the death penalty there was for the MURDER, rather than the RAPE? Do you think it's at all possible for you to think?

I'm not even going to mention that you're disgusting enough to think of setting your own child up for a rape just to get away with murder. It's not like your entire existence didn't already make me want to vomit, anyway.

Grand jury: No indictment against father who killed daughter's alleged abuser :clap2:

June 19, 2012|By the CNN Wire Staff

A Lavaca County, Texas, grand jury did not return an indictment against a father who killed a man he found allegedly sexually abusing his daughter, officials said Tuesday at a press conference in Hallettsville, Texas.

"The substantial amount of evidence showed that the witness statements and the father's statement and what the father had observed was in fact what had happened that day," Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

The father, who will not be charged, is not being named by CNN to protect the identity of his daughter.

---

Grand jury: No indictment against father who killed daughter's alleged abuser - CNN

Forum List

Back