Sheriff Clarke Put Liberal Reporter in His Place

*Ahem*, former sheriff with a chest load of fake medals.
Your jealousy is showing, pull up your pants.

Jealousy? I'm pretty sure I can earn those medals on e-bay just like the sheriff.
I'm pretty sure you've proven yourself to be a full blown idiot so perhaps you should try to buy a brain on eBay instead?

I'm an idiot because you can't spot the fraud in Wisconsin?
That cop is a patriot. And yes, you are an idiot.

*Ahem*, former sheriff with a chest load of fake medals.

Jealousy? I'm pretty sure I can earn those medals on e-bay just like the sheriff.
I'm pretty sure you've proven yourself to be a full blown idiot so perhaps you should try to buy a brain on eBay instead?

Because he prances around with fake medals and can't keep prisoners from being killed in his custody? I mean, if you like Arpaio, why not this guy?

Because he prances around with fake medals and can't keep prisoners from being killed in his custody? I mean, if you like Arpaio, why not this guy?
I don't know how I feel about that cop Trump pardoned so stop putting words in my mouth. But yes, I do respect the black cop in the cowboy hat.

I don't know how I feel about that cop Trump pardoned so stop putting words in my mouth. But yes, I do respect the black cop in the cowboy hat.

He wasn't just a cop, he was an elected official...well, he was until his ass was voted out. Clarke I imagine didn't have much of a future at his own job which is why he quit.

If only Trump's babysitter would let him hire Clarke.

He wasn't just a cop, he was an elected official...well, he was until his ass was voted out. Clarke I imagine didn't have much of a future at his own job which is why he quit.

Too much hate

What's the hostility? ANTIFA training kicks in?

What hostility? Are you talking about your pretzel logic race card post?
Of course, I cannot expect honesty from an ANTIFA POS.

I'm pretty sure you don't even have the most casual of relations with honesty.
I'm pretty sure you don't even have the most casual of relations with reality.

I do, many of his medals are fake, that's reality.
Your idea of reality is very different from normal people. I'm sure others have been telling you that.

Too much hate

Too much hate? About what? Arpaio was voted out of office for kind of being a crook/fraud.

What hostility? Are you talking about your pretzel logic race card post?
Of course, I cannot expect honesty from an ANTIFA POS.

I'm pretty sure you don't even have the most casual of relations with honesty.
I'm pretty sure you don't even have the most casual of relations with reality.

I do, many of his medals are fake, that's reality.
Your idea of reality is very different from normal people. I'm sure others have been telling you that.

Neat?:scared1:

Forum List

Back