Shepherd Smith's office romance

Smith just got a major promotion at Fox. He's their lead reporter. He's doing fine gay or not. He's gay though. It is the worst kept secret in New York.

Last edited:
Smith just got a major promotion at Fox. He's their lead reporter. He's doing fine gay or not. He's gay though. It is the worst kept secret in New York.

I applied for a random background screen toucher position. Haven't heard back yet.

So far, according to this thread, I've learned that 'Shepard Smith might be a gay bully engaged to a young girl. In other news, Racheal Maddow might be a homophobic lesbian dating a young man.

Unfortunately none of the above is "news".

I'm with C_K ... I wanna know about the falafel.

Since from my perspective, the [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] comment came COMPLETELY out of left field, do you know what he is talking about?

Oh yes. The Falafel Factor... it was kind of a pita for Bill-O. Hee hee.

Last edited:
Gay, straight or something in-between, Shep Shep is just creepy.

Shep-Smith-on-Newt-Gingrich-615x345.png

Gay, straight or something in-between, Shep Shep is just creepy.

Shep-Smith-on-Newt-Gingrich-615x345.png

Naaah, he's rather funny. And he understands the fine art of sarcasm:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMqvy-D5hM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMqvy-D5hM[/ame]

Well, my mom's best friend was gay.

Why is it, Chubby, that you're related to blacks, gays, terrorists, homophobes, transvestites, the plumber, the garbage man, Muslims, Hindus, Black Panthers and Donny Osmond. Who would have thought so much drama existed with trailer trash of your ilk.

YOU'RE calling HER "trash"??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, by the way, I don't give a fuck about reps or anything else to do with this board, so bring it on motherfucker.

Last edited:
Well, my mom's best friend was gay.

Why is it, Chubby, that you're related to blacks, gays, terrorists, homophobes, transvestites, the plumber, the garbage man, Muslims, Hindus, Black Panthers and Donny Osmond. Who would have thought so much drama existed with trailer trash of your ilk.

YOU'RE calling HER "trash"??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, by the way, I don't give a fuck about reps or anything else to do with this board, so bring it on motherfucker.

He remembers I had a crush on Donny Osmond when I was a kid. This reinforces my belief that Warbler has feefees for me!

:thanks:

Ask Bill O'Reilly.

Since from my perspective, the [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] comment came COMPLETELY out of left field, do you know what he is talking about?
:lol: [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] didn't you read the article YOU linked?

Yup! But I don't always read word-for-word, obviously. And I guess I sort of thought you'd be discussing the subject at hand. No? No problemo. ;)

Yup! But I don't always read word-for-word, obviously. And I guess I sort of thought you'd be discussing the subject at hand. No? No problemo. ;)

Well, technically it is a subject "at hand".... :rolleyes:

On this board?

You didn't say on this board. You said it have never happened. As an absolute. In spite of the fact that you haven't seen every post on this forum.

BOTH are bad. Both calling people gay as an insult and calling people retarded as an insult. "Libtard" is bad. "Conservatard" is bad.

And the crap that gets hurled at Shep Smith about his sexuality is BAD.

We ARE on this board. This is where I live. This is where I read. This is where you asked me how I feel about 'retard', and I asked my question in return.

I don't care about other people hurling shit. I don't hurl it. You can probably dig around this forum and find where I discovered him, said I liked him, somebody said he was probably gay and I liked him more.

Both are bad, and that is why well in excess of 99% of the time, I don't pull that shit. It's childish, and indicative of a weak mind. So why don't you tell me again why I am being pilloried for everything every other stupid fuck on this board or others ever said or did?

Can you get any more self righteous than this. Especially when you have been shown the mirror huh?

I too have noticed that many here who claim that they are NOT "anti gay", also hurl gay insults at those they disagree with.

Shephard Smith, gay or not is on your shit list, simply because it is fox news related. The left will use anything to try and destroy their adversaries. Even their personal lives are not off limits.

The OP is filled with bigoted doublespeak

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

It was a fox news bash fest and you knew it

Forum List

Back