Shepherd Smith's office romance

I'm quizzified that you're so certain this hasn't happened, since I know it has.

Excellent! I shall await proof.

How about you prove that not one person right or center ever registered an objection? You're the one who made the more improbable claim.

Note that I am not refusing to look for proof. I am merely observing that you accompanied your justification of the use of one objectionable insult with a wild claim about others never objecting to another objectionable insult.

In my opinion, two things should happen here: People should acknowledge that it's uncool to use "gay" as an insult and you should acknowledge that perhaps you were mistaken in making such an absolute claim about reactions from the right and center to the use of the term "libtard".

You seem to have bitch-slapped that fat twat to the back of the doughnut line.

Are you sure vulnerable bystanders will appreciate that distinction?

Do you it's okay to call people retarded?

"Vulnerable bystanders" are posting here? Shit! They'll go blind at Warrior's posts!

No. I don't - so on that note, I'm rather quzzified that not one person on the right or center has registered an objection to 'libtard.'

I'm quizzified that you're so certain this hasn't happened, since I know it has.

On this board?

"Vulnerable bystanders" are posting here? Shit! They'll go blind at Warrior's posts!

No. I don't - so on that note, I'm rather quzzified that not one person on the right or center has registered an objection to 'libtard.'

On this board?

You didn't say on this board. You said it has never happened. As an absolute. In spite of the fact that you haven't seen every post on this forum.

BOTH are bad. Both calling people gay as an insult and calling people retarded as an insult. "Libtard" is bad. "Conservatard" is bad.

And the crap that gets hurled at Shep Smith about his sexuality is BAD.

Last edited:

On this board?

You didn't say on this board. You said it have never happened. As an absolute. In spite of the fact that you haven't seen every post on this forum.

BOTH are bad. Both calling people gay as an insult and calling people retarded as an insult. "Libtard" is bad. "Conservatard" is bad.

We ARE on this board. This is where I live. This is where I read. This is where you asked me how I feel about 'retard', and I asked my question in return.

I don't care about other people hurling shit. I don't hurl it. You can probably dig around this forum and find where I discovered him, said I liked him, somebody said he was probably gay and I liked him more.

Both are bad, and that is why well in excess of 99% of the time, I don't pull that shit. It's childish, and indicative of a weak mind. So why don't you tell me again why I am being pilloried for everything every other stupid fuck on this board or others ever said or did?

What a wonderful thread. Good to see the usual expected standards for civility are being upheld.

As well as the usual hate, stupidity, and ignorance from the right.

Oh, hell. I mean, Warbler with the kitchen utensils? He treated me like shit straight through this thread, but we're going to hold me to a higher standard, lest somebody (else's) ittow tater peelings get hurt.

And nobody ever calls him on his shit.

Ever.

On this board?

You didn't say on this board. You said it have never happened. As an absolute. In spite of the fact that you haven't seen every post on this forum.

We ARE on this board. This is where I live. This is where I read. This is where you asked me how I feel about 'retard', and I asked my question in return.

I don't care about other people hurling shit. I don't hurl it. You can probably dig around this forum and find where I discovered him, said I liked him, somebody said he was probably gay and I liked him more.

Both are bad, and that is why well in excess of 99% of the time, I don't pull that shit. It's childish, and indicative of a weak mind. So why don't you tell me again why I am being pilloried for everything every other stupid fuck on this board or others ever said or did?

HoHo overdose
Calm down fatty
You'll blow a gasket

What a wonderful thread. Good to see the usual expected standards for civility are being upheld.

Oh, hell. I mean, Warbler with the kitchen utensils? He treated me like shit straight through this thread, but we're going to hold me to a higher standard, lest somebody (else's) ittow tater peelings get hurt.

And nobody ever calls him on his shit.

Ever.

Start a "****" thread
That seems to relax your blubbery self

HoHo overdose
Calm down fatty
You'll blow a gasket

Of course my statement has been copied by he who shall remain nameless, but I decided it wasn't anything that needed to be said and have deleted it.

Last edited:

HoHo overdose
Calm down fatty
You'll blow a gasket

You bring nothing to this board. Not a damn thing. I don't know who you're blowing, but I bet you're really, REALLY good at it.

There she blows with her hate for gays!!

On this board?

You are?

I don't think so.

More absolutes.

Sorry, absolutes don't go over big with me. :dunno:

You are?

I don't think so.

More absolutes.

Sorry, hon.

You're right.

Somebody needs to tell his fiancée Pattie Freese about this.
Maybe she is laughing her ass off about this false rumor.

Doesn't everyone already know that Shep Smith is gay?

Out Shepard Smith and Anderson Cooper Are Powerful Gay Men | Advocate.com

Yes, that has been the scuttlebutt for years. Same with Anderson Cooper, son of Gloria Vanderbilt and her 4th hubby, unless I am mistaken.

I wish them all, happiness. They are good people who are also hard-working taxpayers. :eusa_clap:

You are?

I don't think so.

More absolutes.

Sorry, hon.

You're right.

Good
Now that that's settled
Shut the fuck up
Thanks
Sweet dreams

Somebody needs to tell his fiancée Pattie Freese about this.
Maybe she is laughing her ass off about this false rumor.

Doesn't everyone already know that Shep Smith is gay?

Out Shepard Smith and Anderson Cooper Are Powerful Gay Men | Advocate.com

Yes, that has been the scuttlebutt for years. Same with Anderson Cooper, son of Gloria Vanderbilt and her 4th hubby, unless I am mistaken.

I wish them all, happiness. They are good people who are also hard-working taxpayers. :eusa_clap:

Thank you. That's what scuttlebutt is. Even with the Gawker article, until Shep says so? Shep isn't gay. Amelia was right about his right to privacy. I've never been one for dragging people out of the closet, kicking and screaming. But he's not in the closet. He's never said either way, and he has a right to stay right there.

And that's the simple part of the equation. The more complicated is, should he actually come out, - will he be welcome to remain at Fox? Will the bulk of his viewing audience be fine with his sexual orientation? Hopefully the answer to both questions will be yes.

Well, my mom's best friend was gay. He was married to her other best friend, and they had three children.

Being married to a closeted gay male is excruciating.

By the way - I looked up your allegation that he's engaged and getting married later this year. I saw it in wiki answers. Nothing official, though.

He really ought to stop dating this guy if he's getting married to a woman.

It's all allegation's BDBoop
No one has any facts as to if he is gay or not gay.
He has a right to keep his personal life private. It seems that is what he has done and wants to keep it that way.
I like Anderson Cooper, it does not matter to me that he is gay. He is a good reporter.
Same goes for Shepard Smith, I like him as a reporter.

Well, my mom's best friend was gay. He was married to her other best friend, and they had three children.

Being married to a closeted gay male is excruciating.

By the way - I looked up your allegation that he's engaged and getting married later this year. I saw it in wiki answers. Nothing official, though.

He really ought to stop dating this guy if he's getting married to a woman.

It's all allegation's BDBoop
No one has any facts as to if he is gay or not gay.
He has a right to keep his personal life private. It seems that is what he has done and wants to keep it that way.
I like Anderson Cooper, it does not matter to me that he is gay. He is a good reporter.
Same goes for Shepard Smith, I like him as a reporter.

That post right there would be the perfect place to end this thread.

Thank you. That's what scuttlebutt is. Even with the Gawker article, until Shep says so? Shep isn't gay. Amelia was right about his right to privacy. I've never been one for dragging people out of the closet, kicking and screaming. But he's not in the closet. He's never said either way, and he has a right to stay right there.

And that's the simple part of the equation. The more complicated is, should he actually come out, - will he be welcome to remain at Fox? Will the bulk of his viewing audience be fine with his sexual orientation? Hopefully the answer to both questions will be yes.

Fox will keep him. They have done so after a few articles about Shep and his men friends at bars, have appeared over the years.

I really don't care enough about his sexuality or life and times, to continue with this thread. Live and let live.

Irony-its-here-59200382690.jpeg

Forum List

Back