ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

Rush is an entertainer.... Bill Maher is not.

Bill Maher donated $1 million to Obama too.... I think the hypocrite in chief needs to return it.

What kind of example is he giving by keeping it?

Call Maher what you want but Maher is a comedian, Rush is not the comparison is a bad one. I'll ask again, How is this hypocritical?

don't it just crimp your tampon when you don't get to make the rulez?

The rules of what? Job descriptions?

Bill Maher donated $1 million to Obama too.... I think the hypocrite in chief needs to return it.

Call Maher what you want but Maher is a comedian, Rush is not the comparison is a bad one. I'll ask again, How is this hypocritical?

ClosedCaption is a moron... cant see the GLARING hypocrisy, and cant see that a comedian and talkshow host are not very important in the whole scheme of things.

Obama taking money from a known misogynist while pointing his boney finger at Rush is about as hypocritical as it gets IMO.

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Rush Limbaugh is a jack ass who made a crude comment about all women.

How is this a double standard again?

Wow, dude, read your user name, take your own advice. Seriously...

ClosedCaption is a moron... cant see the GLARING hypocrisy, and cant see that a comedian and talkshow host are not very important in the whole scheme of things.

Obama taking money from a known misogynist while pointing his boney finger at Rush is about as hypocritical as it gets IMO.

Oh he can see it all right. he's just too fucking dishonest to admit it exists..kinda like TM and voter fraud in the democrat party

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9_8wwNkysk]Bill Maher's jokes on Obama. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZg4_ufmTQ0]Bill Maher attacks Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Maher is a comedian...Now you guys are just being stupid. Now Maher IS NOT a comedian because it doesnt fit your argument? What kind of debate is this when you make up and denounce facts?

Maher and Limbaugh are not the same...Limbaugh was made an Honorary member of the GOP. Maher donated. Not the same at all
donated a million dollars to the liberals so they'd cover is repulsive ass.. and it's working too.

That didnt happen and how is anything here hypocritical?

Yes it did...

Bill Maher donates a million dollars to Obama 'super PAC' - latimes.com

So what's the problem?

Liberals aren't treating Maher the way conservatives are treating Limbaugh?

Wow, you can miss a point no matter how obvious it is, can't you my dear?

The point is that you are being a hypocrite. You demand Rush pay, but you don't demand Maher pay for doing the same thing, only far worse and more frequently, then Rush who you demand does pay. What that shows, my dear, is that you don't really care about insulting people in public, you care about getting Conservatives. Hypocrisy has to do with your applying one standard to others and another to yourself. Your hypocrisy...by definition...has nothing to do with what other's do. We are not being hypocritical on Maher and Rush because we don't give a rat's ass about the idiot Maher. But he does demonstrate your hypocrisy. That is the point being made.

Got it? I didn't think so...

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

As usual, you are full of shit.

1. Crude comments directed toward someone should be shunned by all or by none.

2. Rush made the comment about one woman.

3. "****", "Twat", "Whore", "Prostitute" etc., are wrong no matter if the woman lives a public life or a private one.

That said, you ARE right about Maher being a jackass.

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

If you compared Dennis Miller to Maher that would be more valid.

Maher and Limbaugh are both entertainers. Perhaps you didn't know that.

Obama called the victim of Rush's attack, Obama didn't call Palin, the victim of Maher's attack. Plain old hypocrisy. How do you not understand that?

Liar...............

“So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”

That is funnier than anything Bill Maher has ever said.

“So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”

You're STILL a LIAR. That doesn't say ALL women, it specifically targets a particular subset of women, feminazis...

Rush thinks any woman with an opinion on anything is a "feminazi".

Wow! The lies you have to tell yourself to avoid facing the fact that you are wrong. :eusa_hand:

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

If you compared Dennis Miller to Maher that would be more valid.

You probably won't understand this because to do so would mean you'd have to admit youwere wrong but what the hell, I'll try to get through to you. They are both entertainers, it doesn't matter if one is a comedian and one isn't. Crude is crude and making a joke about it isn't ok. Obama condemned Rush the entertainer's joke, but not only didn't condemn Maher's joke, he accepted Bill the entertainer's contribution money.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy in that then you are beyond help.

So what's the problem?

What are you conservatives doing to Limbaugh that liberals aren't doing to Maher?

1. Are you denouncing his behaviour, unequivocally and without excuses?

2. Are you boycotting his radio show?

3. Are you boycotting his sponsors?

How about liberals simply treat Maher like you conservatives are treating Limbaugh...

...and we'll call it even. No hypocrisy.

Earth to Carb, come in Carb, over:

Obama and the media are condeming Rush. If they hadn't we wouldn't be bringing up Maher.

ts really not that bad here on planet earth, you should come back.

Last edited:

It's pretty clear to any rational person. They just will not admit to the glaring hypocrisy because it would mean admitting they are wrong. that is something that they simply cannot do.

donated a million dollars to the liberals so they'd cover is repulsive ass.. and it's working too.

That didnt happen and how is anything here hypocritical?

Yes it did...

Bill Maher donates a million dollars to Obama 'super PAC' - latimes.com

Wheres the part that shows the donation was so dems will cover his ass? And how is this hypocritical?

Just screaming adjectives before hypocrisy (GLARING, BLATENT etc) isnt making a point of how this is hypocritial. All you're doing is saying "OMFG this is hypocritical!"

How? Since Maher and Rush are nothing alike and the left doesnt embrace Maher but the right does Rush...anyone?

You probably won't understand this because to do so would mean you'd have to admit youwere wrong but what the hell, I'll try to get through to you. They are both entertainers, it doesn't matter if one is a comedian and one isn't. Crude is crude and making a joke about it isn't ok. Obama condemned Rush the entertainer's joke, but not only didn't condemn Maher's joke, he accepted Bill the entertainer's contribution money.

If you cannot see the hypocrisy in that then you are beyond help.

It makes a huge difference that one is comedian...Comedians make fun of people. Why does it not matter that one person is different than the other?

Rush "the entertainer" is also Rush the "Honorary member of the GOP". Maher the comedian made a donation to Obama.

Are you suggesting that someones comments who is embraced by a political party is the same as someones comments who is not embraced by any political party? Is that what we're doing?

Wheres the part that shows the donation was so dems will cover his ass? And how is this hypocritical?

Just screaming adjectives before hypocrisy (GLARING, BLATENT etc) isnt making a point of how this is hypocritial. All you're doing is saying "OMFG this is hypocritical!"

How? Since Maher and Rush are nothing alike and the left doesnt embrace Maher but the right does Rush...anyone?

It's obviously beyond your capacity to comprehend, but for those others reading this here's the answer:

Rush and Maher have several things in common, and I'd call accepting a million dollars from him and inviting him to speak at your get-togethers as embracing him. If you want to claim that both sides are hypocrits for embracing their guy, then you might be close to having a valid point, but to ignore the hypocrisy of one side and not the other is blatent stupid partisan hackery. As displayed by ClosedCaption in this thread.

So what's the problem?

Wow, you can miss a point no matter how obvious it is, can't you my dear?

The point is that you are being a hypocrite. You demand Rush pay, but you don't demand Maher pay for doing the same thing, only far worse and more frequently, then Rush who you demand does pay. What that shows, my dear, is that you don't really care about insulting people in public, you care about getting Conservatives. Hypocrisy has to do with your applying one standard to others and another to yourself. Your hypocrisy...by definition...has nothing to do with what other's do. We are not being hypocritical on Maher and Rush because we don't give a rat's ass about the idiot Maher. But he does demonstrate your hypocrisy. That is the point being made.

Got it? I didn't think so...

What did I demand Rush pay?

I said this was a beautiful example of the free market at work, all those sponsors dumping Rush,

and that conservatives if anyone should appreciate that. Instead you're crying about it.

I don't listen to Rush, I don't get HBO or Showtime or whatever Maher is on so I don't watch him.

Forum List

Back