ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

If you compared Dennis Miller to Maher that would be more valid.

Wrong they are both entertainers.
Both enter the political spectrum.

Wrong.... Rush is entertining.... Maher is just an asshole.
:eusa_hand:

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

Rush is an entertainer.... Bill Maher is not.

Bill Maher donated $1 million to Obama too.... I think the hypocrite in chief needs to return it.

What kind of example is he giving by keeping it?

Call Maher what you want but Maher is a comedian, Rush is not the comparison is a bad one. I'll ask again, How is this hypocritical?

Bill Maher donated $1 million to Obama too.... I think the hypocrite in chief needs to return it.

Call Maher what you want but Maher is a comedian, Rush is not the comparison is a bad one. I'll ask again, How is this hypocritical?

Maher is NO comedian.... not funny in the least.

Rush is just an entertainer... at least I find it entertaining.

Maher says terrible things about women on the right, and its OK.
Rush says something about a woman on the left and its the end of the world!

Obama calls to oplologize to Fluke for what Rush said about her.... and still he takes money from Maher and thinks nothing of what Maher said about Sarah Palin for example.

174999.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTsVUIP0t8M]Bill O'Reilly: Bill Maher Insults Sarah Palin......AGAIN! - YouTube[/ame]

Maher is NO comedian.... not funny in the least.
Rush is just an entertainer... at least I find it entertaining.
Maher says terrible things about women on the right, and its OK.
Rush says something about a woman on the left and its the end of the world!
Obama calls to oplologize to Fluke for what Rush said about her.... and still he takes money from Maher and thinks nothing of what Maher said about Sarah Palin for example.

This isnt about you and what you find funny. Maher is a comedian whether or not you think he's funny. Rush is not a comedian (Why do you ignore this simple point?)

Maher is a comedian...he says vile things about people. Thats what comedians do. Ever heard of Andrew Dice Clay? or better yet Howard Stern? I bet more comedians donate to dems than repubs so what?

Now all comedians will be compared to Rush Limbaugh? Not even the same

Can anyone answer the question, How is this hypocritical?

This isnt about you and what you find funny. Maher is a comedian whether or not you think he's funny. Rush is not a comedian (Why do you ignore this simple point?)

Maher is a comedian...he says vile things about people. Thats what comedians do. Ever heard of Andrew Dice Clay? or better yet Howard Stern? I bet more comedians donate to dems than repubs so what?

Your arbitrary labels are utterly meaningless. Maher has been doing political commentary for years. He ceased being a pure comedian long ago. On the other hand, whenever the left wants to discredit something Limbaugh has to say, the call him "nothing but an entertainer." Whatever you call their profession is irrelevant. No profession gives anyone license to act like a horse's ass.

It's hypocritical when you attack one and cozy up to the other when they've done the same thing. In fact, Maher has done far worse.

HYPOCRISY_METER.png

Your arbitrary labels are utterly meaningless. Maher has been doing political commentary for years. He ceased being a pure comedian long ago. On the other hand, whenever the left wants to discredit something Limbaugh has to say, the call him "nothing but an entertainer." Whatever you call their profession is irrelevant. No profession gives anyone license to act like a horse's ass.

It's hypocritical when you attack one and cozy up to the other when they've done the same thing. In fact, Maher has done far worse.

A Pure Comedian?!!? And you say I have arbitrary labels?!?

Now what? We cant say he's a comedian cause thats not fair? No one is cozy with Maher, he made a donation. Rush is a major figure on the right.

Why you are trying to knock Rush down a few pegs to the status of comedian while at the same time tout he's a major figure on the right is confusing... yourself.

So what's the problem?

Liberals aren't treating Maher the way conservatives are treating Limbaugh?

What are you conservatives doing to Limbaugh that liberals aren't doing to Maher?

1. Are you denouncing his behaviour, unequivocally and without excuses?

2. Are you boycotting his radio show?

3. Are you boycotting his sponsors?

How about liberals simply treat Maher like you conservatives are treating Limbaugh...

...and we'll call it even. No hypocrisy.

Last edited:
The modern history of the democrat party lives on a bubble of hypocrisy. Clinton set the standard for abuse of women and who could forget Barney Fwank's boyfriend who had a nice little call-boy operation running out of Barney's house. You would think that pleading guilty to a misdemeanor for having a dead girl in your car would end your political career but good old Teddy died on the job.

When did Maher become a comedian? More to the point, Maher is a political entertainer, just as Rush is.

The left likes whinny little windbags and claim some moral superiority for letting them spew liberal intolerance in the name of humor. In reality, Maher is an intolerant boar, who has been kicked to pay TV because main stream is tired of the little bigot.

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Rush Limbaugh is a jack ass who made a crude comment about all women.

How is this a double standard again?

It’s clearly not.

It’s also clear the right will continue to ignore the issue and attempt to deflect.

Rush thinks any woman with an opinion on anything is a "feminazi".

More like any woman who has an opinion that conflicts with conservative dogma.

And while we wait for the answer, here’s another question:

When will conservatives start taking ownership for their own failings, and stop with the childish ‘well, you liberals are as bad as we are’ nonsense?

When did Maher become a comedian? More to the point, Maher is a political entertainer, just as Rush is.

The left likes whinny little windbags and claim some moral superiority for letting them spew liberal intolerance in the name of humor. In reality, Maher is an intolerant boar, who has been kicked to pay TV because main stream is tired of the little bigot.

Maher is a comedian...Now you guys are just being stupid. Now Maher IS NOT a comedian because it doesnt fit your argument? What kind of debate is this when you make up and denounce facts?

Maher and Limbaugh are not the same...Limbaugh was made an Honorary member of the GOP. Maher donated. Not the same at all

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Rush Limbaugh is a jack ass who made a crude comment about all women.

How is this a double standard again?

and your prez contrary to his high hopes for his daughters is gonna take a million dollars from his friend the jack ass.

Maher is a comedian...Now you guys are just being stupid. Now Maher IS NOT a comedian because it doesnt fit your argument? What kind of debate is this when you make up and denounce facts?

Maher and Limbaugh are not the same...Limbaugh was made an Honorary member of the GOP. Maher donated. Not the same at all

donated a million dollars to the liberals so they'd cover is repulsive ass.. and it's working too.

don't it just crimp your tampon when you don't get to make the rulez?

donated a million dollars to the liberals so they'd cover is repulsive ass.. and it's working too.

That didnt happen and how is anything here hypocritical?

Forum List

Back