Leftists attack Zimbabwe's selection of minority candidate for Miss Universe competition

So white people should never be allowed to win anything because it isn't diverse?

I want to live in a world where the best person with the best abilities, talent, intelligence, skills, experience and ambition gets to win, gets that spot in college, gets that job and so on.

I want a world where the best people are the ones that move up in life. I don't want to live in a world where people get ahead because they "aren't white" or have the correct pronouns and so on because that world would be the least qualified people running everything.

Seems like an attractive person, congratulation. If she had a dick the left would be praising her
Odd facial geometry.

th

It is a win for Diversity.

All those fat ugly Negro Hos and they pick the cute white chick.

So much for diversity and inclusion, eh, lefties?

LOL From your link…

A White woman can be Miss Zimbabwe in the real world, but a Black girl playing a fictional mermaid character was a bridge too far for some,” an X user wrote

I don't want to live in a world where people get ahead because they "aren't white" or have the correct pronouns and so on because that world would be the least qualified people running everything.
Some people feel that you have just described what the United States is becoming and will be in the remaining decades of this century.

So white people should never be allowed to win anything because it isn't diverse?

I want to live in a world where the best person with the best abilities, talent, intelligence, skills, experience and ambition gets to win, gets that spot in college, gets that job and so on.

I want a world where the best people are the ones that move up in life. I don't want to live in a world where people get ahead because they "aren't white" or have the correct pronouns and so on because that world would be the least qualified people running everything.
The United States has been a place where people got ahead because they were white. Not because of best ability, talent, intelligence, experience or ambition.

In South Africa whites ruled by authoritarian force. So just stop crying about the anger whites created in that country.

I have no problem with that. The film's performance at the box office speaks for itself.

lol
Good. Share that with your retard buddies. I remember a lot of them having problems with a black girl playing a white fictional character.

Forum List

Back