'Shelter in place,' U.S. Embassy warns citizens as fighting rages in Sudan

he oversaw a historic peace agreement called the Abraham accords .
Good, except it didn't bring peace. I'm almost 69, and I don't remember any peace in the middle east since Israel was carved out as a homeland by the league of nations, although there have been many peace accords, treaties, pull backs, cease fires, out the wazoo, but no real peace. Get real. Did you think there was nothing but high school kids on here?

Biden's lack of diplomatic strength is allowing countries to interfere in other nations. In that sense it is his "fault". Last time I checked Sudan was in Africa. You need help?

This situation has been brewing for a little while now. Biden should have started an evacuation early last week. Now he has another Afghanistan withdrawal on his hands. "Shelter in place, because its too dangerous to have an evacuation now". How about its too dangerous to shelter in place, get out!
Shelter in place because no one is coming to save your ass.

Good, except it didn't bring peace. I'm almost 69, and I don't remember any peace in the middle east since Israel was carved out as a homeland by the league of nations, although there have been many peace accords, treaties, pull backs, cease fires, out the wazoo, but no real peace. Get real. Did you think there was nothing but high school kids on here?
how many peace deals has Biden brokered ... you are just to arrogant to admit that the man you voted for and support is inept ...

how many peace deals has Biden brokered ... you are just to arrogant to admit that the man you voted for and support is inept ...
Oh, no, he is indeed inept at times. So what? I've made fun of every president you can name (including all that I have voted for as I have never had much party loyalty to a political party), going back as far as Nixon (first one I voted for) for gaffs, ineptness, policies I didn't like, policies that didn't solve problems (sometimes creating more) etc, and Joe is no different. Don't get me started on his border policy or lack thereof.

Oh, no, he is indeed inept at times. So what? I've made fun of every president you can name (including all that I have voted for as I have never had much party loyalty to a political party), going back as far as Nixon (first one I voted for) for gaffs, ineptness, policies I didn't like, policies that didn't solve problems (sometimes creating more) etc, and Joe is no different. Don't get me started on his border policy or lack thereof.
i can understand what you are saying and you can understand that i support the party platform and hope the people in the party uphold and promote said platform ..

i can understand what you are saying and you can understand that i support the party platform and hope the people in the party uphold and promote said platform ..
I do and have no problem with it. I am just not a party guy for either party. I just wish you guys would run somebody worth my vote, or you won't get it.

Biden was worth your vote ?
Yes. Donny had to go, as he was bad for the country, the rule of law, foreign policywise on serving and admiring autocrats and communist, hiring practices of crooks and people often representing foreign governments (such as Russia, without disclosure), constant attacks on all norms, many government justice, law enforcement, intelligence organizations, whistleblowers that saw him caught or might blow the whistle on him in the future, Generals he said he liked and admired as military leaders until finding out they still followed moral, ethical, intellectual and historic norms, instead of bowing to a top-down philosophy, often favoring autocrats over allies and based mostly on emotional judgement, and personal favors instead of facts, analysis and long term strategic synergies supporting Our Country, rather than Trump personally. Donny also had the added deficits of being extremely divisive, of ten lending credence as acceptance of antisocial hate groups and of course his personal lack of acceptable moral character, disregarding vows, oaths or commitment to Constitution and our laws, which got him impeached twice, and deservedly so, the only thing saving him being political support of those afraid to oppose him out or their own personal weakness and quests to win at all costs. You know? These being the same reasons most people voted to replace with Joe, a mediocre aging Senator with 8 years of experience actually seeing first hand the dynamics of the office.

Yes. Donny had to go, as he was bad for the country, the rule of law, foreign policywise on serving and admiring autocrats and communist, hiring practices of crooks and people often representing foreign governments (such as Russia, without disclosure), constant attacks on all norms, many government justice, law enforcement, intelligence organizations, whistleblowers that saw him caught or might blow the whistle on him in the future, Generals he said he liked and admired as military leaders until finding out they still followed moral, ethical, intellectual and historic norms, instead of bowing to a top-down philosophy, often favoring autocrats over allies and based mostly on emotional judgement, and personal favors instead of facts, analysis and long term strategic synergies supporting Our Country, rather than Trump personally. Donny also had the added deficits of being extremely divisive, of ten lending credence as acceptance of antisocial hate groups and of course his personal lack of acceptable moral character, disregarding vows, oaths or commitment to Constitution and our laws, which got him impeached twice, and deservedly so, the only thing saving him being political support of those afraid to oppose him out or their own personal weakness and quests to win at all costs. You know? These being the same reasons most people voted to replace with Joe, a mediocre aging Senator with 8 years of experience actually seeing first hand the dynamics of the office.
:disagree:

There weren't enough US troops left after Trump to secure the highway between Kabul and Bagram AFB.

Do you know that the US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad?

There weren't enough US troops left after Trump to secure the highway between Kabul and Bagram AFB.

Do you know that the US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad?
xiden withdrew the troops and had to send them back in to try ans secure the road after he surrendered

why do you corniie to try and defend this with debunked lies?

xiden withdrew the troops and had to send them back in to try ans secure the road after he surrendered

why do you corniie to try and defend this with debunked lies?

Trump pulled 12,500 US troops out of Afghanistan before Sept 20th 2020.

Your lies are lame.

Trump pulled 12,500 US troops out of Afghanistan before Sept 20th 2020.

Your lies are lame.
yeah, i never said he didn’t. so where did i lie? he left 2500 troops as our military recommended. Xiden withdrew them all, then only after his pals the Taliban took over everything, did he redeploy them to try and help get some of the people he abandoned out…after massive public backlash

yeah, i never said he didn’t. so where did i lie? he left 2500 troops as our military recommended. Xiden withdrew them all, then only after his pals the Taliban took over everything, did he redeploy them to try and help get some of the people he abandoned out…after massive public backlash
Trump didn't listen to the military. He's said he's smarter than the generals.

Forum List

Back