Shelter in Place cost lives

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
“We fail to find that shelter-in-place policies saved lives,” the authors report. In the weeks following the implementation of these policies, excess mortality actually increases—even though it had typically been declining before the orders took effect. Study: Lockdowns ‘Single Biggest Public Health Mistake, Possibly Of All History’ - The Lid
Written by Rand and USC. Who will be brave enough to follow the science?
The damage these libturds did to their own GD families is incredible. Fauci cock in the mouth

Proven drugs that could have helped were squelched. TDS is the cause of all of this. My God

We were funding a bioterrorism lab. My God

“We fail to find that shelter-in-place policies saved lives,” the authors report. In the weeks following the implementation of these policies, excess mortality actually increases—even though it had typically been declining before the orders took effect. Study: Lockdowns ‘Single Biggest Public Health Mistake, Possibly Of All History’ - The Lid
Written by Rand and USC. Who will be brave enough to follow the science?
CaptainObvious.png

The stay at home orders were especially stupid in places like NYC where there are many cramped and poorly ventilated apartment buildings. For huge numbers of people, stay at home meant stay inside a cramped apartment 24/7 for weeks with someone who has COVID which practically guaranteed that they would be exposed to a huge viral load for a very prolonged period of time.

The government ordered the people to do the exact opposite of what they should have been doing if they wanted to avoid getting COVID.

I think the CCP and the Democrats did it on purpose. Democrat politicians wanted to kill as many elderly Americans as possible because they tend to be wiser and vote Republican.

Forum List

Back