Shelia Jackson demands "Martial Law" to end Shutdown

You are the dumb one, only idiots support passing bills without debate, or even a chance to read them.

You moron, I didn't say I supported it.

Only that its not the martial law that Alex Jones and the other snake-oil salesmen talk about.

get a clue.

You are the dumb one, only idiots support passing bills without debate, or even a chance to read them.

Only that its not the martial law that Alex Jones and the other snake-oil salesmen talk about.

get a clue.

Did I say it was?

By the way, have you said you don't support it? I did, and I know what she meant to say.

get a clue.

Did I say it was?

By the way, have you said you don't support it? I did, and I know what she meant to say.

i don't know enough about the procedure to say if I support it or not.

get a clue.

Did I say it was?

i don't know enough about the procedure to say if I support it or not.

Yet you know enough about it to defend the idiot that invokes it, interesting.

Yet you know enough about it to defend the idiot that invokes it, interesting.

if there is one thing that I DO know about it, its that it is not the paranoid version of martial law that Alex Jones and Co. rant about.

this, I know.

And for the idiots who don't know what she is referring to, like Alex Jones. She referring to fast tracking the bill not military rule etc..
They are not the same thing, of course the idiot OP didn't realize this.

That dumb bitch doesn't even know the difference between Mars and the moon, but idiots like Hoffstra keep voting her in........

You obviously don't know what martial law she is referring to. I think you are the idiot.

And for the idiots who don't know what she is referring to, like Alex Jones. She referring to fast tracking the bill not military rule etc..
They are not the same thing, of course the idiot OP didn't realize this.

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]
It is martial law, in the literal sense, painted a different color, even our Founding Fathers recognized this charade:

This "Martial Law" forfeits the right of Representation, because it forces them to make misinformed votes. You cannot be Represented if your Representatives don't know how to Represent you.

In general, any time that King Obama is displeased by the House of Representatives, he will virtually dissolve it through the "martial law" procedure and force them to vote with no knowledge of what they are voting for.

Have we seen this before in history?

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

The shutdown has unquestionably exposed the United States to dangers from outside:
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

This sums up the future of the IRS run Obamacare (for political dissidents):
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Stalin only could have dreamed of having a cadre of reliable UsefulIdiots such as the righties on this board.

No matter how stupid the claim is, they fall for it and parrot it. After all, TheParty told them to.

I'm not surprised Lee would say something like that. Blacks think Obama should be given unrestricted power to do any damn thing he wants to do.

She is like Maxine the MOUTH Waters...voices intent...when WE aren't supposed to know.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJAkR_6tKQ]Maxine Waters Wants To "Socialize" Oil Companies - YouTube[/ame]

These people are out in the OPEN as to their arrogance.

BEWARE.

The House of Representatives passed the ACA on November 7th, 2009.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

Link, Please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affordable_Health_Care_for_America_Act#House_actions

The Affordable Health Care for America Act (or HR 3962)[1] was a bill that was crafted by the United States House of Representatives in November 2009. At the encouragement of the Obama administration, the 111th Congress devoted much of its time to enacting reform of the United States' health care system. Known as the "House bill," it was the House of Representative's chief legislative proposal during the health reform debate, but the Affordable Health Care for America Act as originally drafted never became law.

Well this is interesting because of what she was referring to.

Paul Joseph Watson said that when used in legislative context, the term is somewhat obscure, but has been used before to define lawmakers’ ability to “fast track” legislation without going through the usual congressional process.

But, he said, her call for "martial law" would appear to conflict with Article I, Section 7, Clause I of the Constitution, which specifically states that, “All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.”

The resolution Jackson Lee spoke of came from the Senate.

Sheila Jackson Lee on continuing resolution: 'We have martial law' - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com
Constitution, Schmonstitution. Rules are for the proles and shouldn't be allowed to get in the way of the progressive agenda.

The Affordable Health Care for America Act (or HR 3962)[1] was a bill that was crafted by the United States House of Representatives in November 2009. At the encouragement of the Obama administration, the 111th Congress devoted much of its time to enacting reform of the United States' health care system. Known as the "House bill," it was the House of Representative's chief legislative proposal during the health reform debate, but the Affordable Health Care for America Act as originally drafted never became law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affordable_Care_Act#House

The House passed the Senate bill with a 219–212 vote on March 21, 2010, with 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans voting against it.[117] The following day, Republicans introduced legislation to repeal the bill.[118] Obama signed the ACA into law on March 23, 2010.[119] The amendment bill, The Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act, was also passed by the House on March 21, by the Senate via reconciliation on March 25, and was signed by President Obama on March 30.

Shelia Jackson demands "Martial Law" to end Shutdown

She was wrong, as usual, on several grounds

1- Congress NEVER approved the ACA , the Senate did;

2- Martial law was used by Ape Lincoln, during reconstruction to force the Southern Legislators to sign the Fourteenth Amendment

.:eek:

1. It was passed by both the house and the senate.
2. Abe Lincoln died three years before the 14th amendment was adopted with it not being proposed until 1866, didn't Abe die in 1865?
And finally, Abe Lincoln didn't use Martial Law. You are a moron.

Forum List

Back