Sheik Tells Children the Story of Palestinian Female Suicide Bomber Wafa Idris, Concl

Continue deflecting, Jew. Nobody's going to forget how you hilariously pretended that you were a high-rolling Goldman Sachs executive who somehow had the time to spend all day prattling unintelligibly on an online message board. :rofl:

Who's pretending, Habib? Just because you're a bedouin peasant shouldn't make you jealous of the rich Jew.

Tell everyone about Aisha, the 6 year-old that scumbag pedophile Muhammad married. That's far more interesting.

And, you're the fucking loser who follows that shit religion. Too funny. Sucka.

The question should be: What conditions drive this brave woman to become a (martyr) shaheeda?

Brave? Or, more precisely, a pathetic loser with no self-esteem following a shit religion started by a pedophile married to a 6 year-old girl?

The question should be: What conditions drive this brave woman to become a (martyr) shaheeda?

Brave martyr :confused:, more like failed martyr! She killed an 81 year old man. Most likely she shit in her pants when confronted by the TRUE hero in this story.

Who's pretending, Habib? Just because you're a bedouin peasant shouldn't make you jealous of the rich Jew.
Yes, a "Bedouin peasant" with a broadband connection and a good command of the English language. Your insults make about as much sense as your claim that you're an Ivy League alumnus and a Goldman Sachs VP. Way to embody the stereotype of the lying Jew, Mordechai. :thup:

Tell everyone about Aisha, the 6 year-old that scumbag pedophile Muhammad married. That's far more interesting.
The age of Aishah (RA) at the time of her betrothal varies in the historical record from six years old, as reported by Bukhari, to fifteen or so, as reported by Abu Dawud. Irrespective of her true age, Aishah had been betrothed to a non-Muslim before her marriage to Muhammad (SAWS), so she was obviously marriageable. She became one of Islam's most important political and scholarly figures, a distinction not held by any of her female counterparts in Judaism. Now, Heeb, why don't you explain the story of Moses and the little Midianite girls that he told his army to rape? :lol:

Better yet, how about the Talmudic injunction that specifically states that a man may ave sex with a girl as young as three years old? Gosh, isn't it embarrassing when a Muslim knows more about your religion than you do? :lol:

Just because you're a bedouin peasant shouldn't make you jealous of the rich Jew.
Its pretty arrogant to use the Bedouin as a insult. The Bedouin have fought along side the Jews since the war of independence. They are actually a segment of the Israeli Arab population that enlists in the army and have proven to be invaluable trackers. In my 2 trips to Israel the Bedouin I encounter where nothing less than loyal, kind Israelis.

I would posit the possibility of indistinguishable, potentially exclusive conditions.
A list might include
1) She was pregnant, or feared she was, and unsure of the father.
2) She was depressed over losing a boyfriend/Fiancee/Lover
3) She had repressed her lesbian sexuality for so long she could no longer bear it and used martyrdom as an escape.
4) Some slick fast talking con artist convinced her to do it.
5) A terrorist who specialized in seduction convinced her so they would have a woman suicide bomber among their numbers.
The list could go on.
I realize You want to believe her martyrdom makes a definitive statement about the conditions, so I will conclude with
6) She mistook the misery which the Palestinian authorities inflict on the Arabs in Israeli controlled territory for a condition caused by the 81 year old Jewish man she murdered.

Just because you're a bedouin peasant shouldn't make you jealous of the rich Jew.
Its pretty arrogant to use the Bedouin as a insult. The Bedouin have fought along side the Jews since the war of independence. They are actually a segment of the Israeli Arab population that enlists in the army and have proven to be invaluable trackers. In my 2 trips to Israel the Bedouin I encounter where nothing less than loyal, kind Israelis.

They are basically traitors and sell outs.

Not much different than the Uncle Tom house ******* in the days of slavery.

Them and their Israeli scum masters deserve each other. :doubt:

They are basically traitors and sell outs.

Not much different than the Uncle Tom house ******* in the days of slavery.

Them and their Israeli scum masters deserve each other. :doubt:

The correct term would be Arab Israeli Patriots! :tongue:

the age of aishah (ra) at the time of her betrothal varies in the historical record from six years old, as reported by bukhari, to fifteen or so, as reported by abu dawud. Irrespective of her true age, aishah had been betrothed to a non-muslim before her marriage to muhammad (saws), so she was obviously marriageable. She became one of islam's most important political and scholarly figures, a distinction not held by any of her female counterparts in judaism. Now, heeb, why don't you explain the story of moses and the little midianite girls that he told his army to rape? :lol:

Better yet, how about the talmudic injunction that specifically states that a man may ave sex with a girl as young as three years old? Gosh, isn't it embarrassing when a muslim knows more about your religion than you do? :lol:

$cute_oh_snap_gingerbread_man_cookie_photosculpture-p1534174383042537603s98_400.jpg

I would posit the possibility of indistinguishable, potentially exclusive conditions.
A list might include
1) She was pregnant, or feared she was, and unsure of the father.
2) She was depressed over losing a boyfriend/Fiancee/Lover
3) She had repressed her lesbian sexuality for so long she could no longer bear it and used martyrdom as an escape.
4) Some slick fast talking con artist convinced her to do it.
5) A terrorist who specialized in seduction convinced her so they would have a woman suicide bomber among their numbers.
The list could go on.
I realize You want to believe her martyrdom makes a definitive statement about the conditions, so I will conclude with
6) She mistook the misery which the Palestinian authorities inflict on the Arabs in Israeli controlled territory for a condition caused by the 81 year old Jewish man she murdered.

Two weeks ago, on January 27, another of these Palestinian "terrorists" carried out a suicide bombing in Jerusalem, killing one Israeli and wounding 100 others. The bomber was Wafa Idris, a 27-year-old Palestinian woman who lived in Ramallah and worked as a volunteer nurse, riding in ambulances and providing emergency care in field hospitals for Palestinians wounded by Israeli soldiers. Wafa was no wild-eyed Muslim fundamentalist or fanatical Palestinian nationalist. She was not involved in politics and was not even considered to be a Muslim by her friends and family. She didn't even wear the traditional head covering for Palestinian women. She was described by everyone who knew her as a friendly, open, caring, and fun-loving young woman. She used her spare time to give free lessons in language and mathematics to children in the Ramallah refugee camp. She simply had had enough of seeing her people humiliated and brutalized and murdered by Jews. She had had enough Palestinian children die in her arms after they were shot by Israeli soldiers. She had taken care of enough Palestinian children who had lost an eye or a leg at the hands of the Israelis.

She herself had been shot at repeatedly by Israeli soldiers while she was on ambulance duty and was wearing her Red Crescent uniform, and on three occasions she had been wounded by rubber bullets. Israelis consider shooting at Palestinian medical personnel to be a sport. On January 27 Wafa had had enough and decided to hit back. The spokesmen for America's controlled media consider her a "terrorist." So do George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld and John Ashcroft and Dick Cheney, and all of them vow to continue their war against terrorism and against terrorists such as Wafa Idris. And the mindless, TV-watching yahoos with little American flags on their cars cheer the Bush team on. To them also, Wafa was a terrorist.

The Martyrdom of Wafa Idris -- Free Speech, March 2002

There is NO such thing as a Palestanian terrorist.

There are only lovers of freedom and justice who sacrifice their lives in an effort to liberate their land and people from tyranny and oppression.

Forum List

Back