Sheik Tells Children the Story of Palestinian Female Suicide Bomber Wafa Idris, Concl

There is NO such thing as a Palestanian terrorist.

There are only lovers of freedom and justice who sacrifice their lives in an effort to liberate their land and people from tyranny and oppression.

People all over the world who defend their country are considered heroes. "Terrorist" is a BS, political term used for propaganda.

Last edited:
And besides, A white supremacist supporting Palestinians? That doesn't make sense.

White supremacist bashing Jews is par for the course. That is what your source was doing.

Like I say, I don't know the man. I saw the bios that matched what I previously saw in other sources. So, I don't think he was making stuff up.

so if you repeart a lie often enough that makes it true?

there was a guy named Goebbels who thought so, too.

White supremacist bashing Jews is par for the course. That is what your source was doing.

Like I say, I don't know the man. I saw the bios that matched what I previously saw in other sources. So, I don't think he was making stuff up.

oh, and don't forget David Ben Gurion on that list.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-- joseph goebbels.

interestingly, there's no such association with Ben Gurion or any other jew.

sorry to disappoint you, dear.

but continue to display the hatred for all to see and marvel at.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-- joseph goebbels.

You must spread reputation around before giving it to Jillian again

-- joseph goebbels.

Do you really want me to dig out Ben Gurion quotes, jillybean? I bet you don't....

:eusa_whistle:

Lord fucking knows that you'd block any association anyway given that team jersey you wear. Tell me more about hatred and I'll quote the very man who molded the "jews only" mentality of modern israel.

-- joseph goebbels.

What do you want to bet that Pothead comes back with a misquote about Ben Gurion

Actual Ben Gurion quotes
"Without moral and intellectual independence, there is no anchor for national independence."

"Under no circumstances must we touch land belonging to fellahs or worked by them. Only if a fellah leaves his place of settlement, should we offer to buy his land, at an appropriate price."

"Terrorism benefits the Arabs, it may lay waste the Yishuv and shake Zionism. But to follow in the Arabs' footsteps and ape their deeds is to be blind to the gulf between us. Our aims and theirs run counter: methods calculated to further theirs, are ruinous to us."

those are brave words from behind the block button, pussy. That you already know that you must sprinkle cat litter on the quotes of Ben Gurion pretty much illustrates my point.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back