She Should Be Fired

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Daytona Beach police leaders are looking into a traffic stop during which a body camera video showed one officer pulling over another officer for speeding, and then the speeding officer driving off abruptly, apparently annoyed by the stop.
The officer can be seen making the stop after following Ditton for 1 minute and 8 seconds. The unidentified officer pulled over a “red Chevy,” which looks like a personal vehicle. As the officer gets out of his car with body camera rolling, Ditton can be heard shouting as the other officer approached.
“Start reading your tag first before you pull someone over,” Ditton tells the other officer as she puts the car back in gear.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What a bitch

Just because you have been given the authority to enforce the law does not give you the right to go and break the law yourself whenever you feel like it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just because you have been given the authority to enforce the law does not give you the right to go and break the law yourself whenever you feel like it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The thing that gets me.
We've all driven a little fast at some point in our lives for whatever reason,but she was a bitch about it.
A simple I'm sorry but I'm running late for court would have been the proper response.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The thing that gets me.
We've all driven a little fast at some point in our lives for whatever reason,but she was a bitch about it.
A simple I'm sorry but I'm running late for court would have been the proper response.

........and she just made an enemy.

Forum List

Back