"she has committed her whole body to stopping Trump. like if she stops moving, the world will end"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is from an insane New York Magazine piece about Elizabeth Warren, Pocahontas!

"Watching Elizabeth Warren this steamy summer as she works to move her party through the perilous wilderness of the Donald Trump administration, through the midterms and her own reelection to the Senate, and then perhaps toward a run for the presidency, she appears to have committed her whole body to the effort. Like if she stops moving, the whole world will end."

She should commit her whole body to fertilizer and finally contribute something to the planet after stealing so much oxygen.

If anyone should be commited, it's Elizabeth Warren...

Ace+ventura+showboat+ace+ventura+at+the+loony+bin_d77286_3518117.gif

For as long as anyone could remember, an old man in an
Indian tribe had been responsible for naming the newborn children.
Elizabeth Warren began to wonder how the old man managed to come up with the names he did; and one day she summoned her courage and went to the old man and asked him how he picked out a child's name.

The old man was silent for a while, then answered:

"I look around me at my surroundings when I learn that a
child has been born, and name that child appropriately. When I learned of your father's birth, I heard a jackal howling in the woods, and so named him Howling Jackal. When your mother was born, I heard of it while standing by a running brook, so she was named Running Brook.
Now, tell me why you want to know, Two Dogs Fucking. . . ."

• Banned
Warren is a success extinguisher. she sees Trump's economy as a fire she must put out.

this has been going on since the 60s. Republicans fix. Democrats break. Republicans fix. Democrats break.

Forum List

Back