She did not know? Give me a break.

So I quess Scalia who is strongly against abortion should not be apart of any decision regarding abortion either?

So I quess Scalia who is strongly against abortion should not be apart of any decision regarding abortion either?

Has he EVER served on a group working to change Supreme Court rulings for abortion? Did he ever belong to a specific group working ONLY for that races agenda? Both indicate prejudice and would make that persons objectivity highly in doubt in regards those matters.

Do try and keep up.

Perhaps you can cite for us any Supreme Court decision he has made that would indicate non impartiality on the subject?

Well let's see he is catholic and has give speeches at catholic schools. And if I am not mistaken Catholics are one of the largest groups who speaks out against abortion. He has also given interviews and speeches speaking against abortion.

He also attends Red Mass every year along with the other Pro Life members of the court, which is said to be a vehicle for the vatican to get their policies and plans for the next year out. With one of their policies being Pro Life, I have to wonder what is the difference between the two?

What Is the Red Mass?

He also attends Red Mass every year along with the other Pro Life members of the court, which is said to be a vehicle for the vatican to get their policies and plans for the next year out. With one of their policies being Pro Life, I have to wonder what is the difference between the two?

What Is the Red Mass?

Wow, that was earth shattering, especially when Ruth Bader Ginsberg also attended. To imagine that the mass was to seek guidance for leaders by the Holy Spirit.

Some Catholics, Ted Kennedy for example along with Pelosi, Kerry...support 'pro-choice'. Others not so much. At the same time, I've yet to see the SCOTUS grant cert to any suits that might actually address the problems with Roe. I've yet to see a justice on SCOTUS address the reasoning/invention of the Court that wrote Roe.

Blackmun in his opinion for the court came closest to acknowledging the legislating, but it was 'right.'

Roe v. Wade

This woman is and has been back peddling from her own words and previous convictions. I have little use for any person who will not take proper ownership of their own words, especially those who are placed to sit and judge us! This woman is a activist judge and has no business sitting on our nations highest court

This woman is and has been back peddling from her own words and previous convictions. I have little use for any person who will not take proper ownership of their own words, especially those who are placed to sit and judge us! This woman is a activist judge and has no business sitting on our nations highest court

Liberals are Rarely Honest Creatures...

And Normally, she and her Kind are Surrounded by Likeminded People who Assist in the Stroking...

It must be Difficult for her, not only as a Liberal, but as a Judge, to be Questioned... AT ALL.

I bet you she Wishes it was her Courtroom...

You can see it those Bloated, Black Holes of Eyes of hers.

:)

peace...

Sotomayor is for allowing the law of the land regarding a woman's right to control her own procreative choices to remain the same?

Great! Put her on the Supreme Court then, says I.

You Christo-fascists can all go fuck yourselves, as far as this christian is concerned.

This thread is retarded for precisely the reasons Luissa pointed out.

Luissa is a poster I like. However that post of her's above was basically Catholic bashing and hinting at something along the lines of 'Jews using Muslim baby blood for matzo bread.'

So, do you think the Senate democrats have just suddenly decided not to have a problem with the 6th Catholic on the SCOTUS? Or could it be, like Editec they are just in the 'fuck you' category?

Luissa is a poster I like. However that post of her's above was basically Catholic bashing and hinting at something along the lines of 'Jews using Muslim baby blood for matzo bread.'

So, do you think the Senate democrats have just suddenly decided not to have a problem with the 6th Catholic on the SCOTUS? Or could it be, like Editec they are just in the 'fuck you' category?
How is what she posted Catholic bashing? It is the truth. wtf does your matzo bread reference mean?

SCOTUS, imo, should be a balance of idealogical philosophies and not left or right leaning. A balance is the only way you can get a fair ruling because otherwise the court would be blinded by their own innate bias.

How is what she posted Catholic bashing? It is the truth. wtf does your matzo bread reference mean?

SCOTUS, imo, should be a balance of idealogical philosophies and not left or right leaning. A balance is the only way you can get a fair ruling because otherwise the court would be blinded by their own innate bias.

Not really about it being 'true'. Catholics are pro-choice/pro-life at roughly the same as general population.

The court is rarely balanced, for the same reason that regardless of answers/positions/misdirections Sotomayor will be confirmed-it's the president's prerogative. Elections have consequences, this is one of them.

it means she making it equivalent to the protocols of the learned elders of zion.... an analogy that's offensive in and of itself.

as for balance, you're correct, but the loons have never wanted balance.

funny... i thinkk clarence thomas should step down since no sane judge should deny stare decisis. *shrug*

Well let's see he is catholic and has give speeches at catholic schools. And if I am not mistaken Catholics are one of the largest groups who speaks out against abortion. He has also given interviews and speeches speaking against abortion.

What Is the Red Mass?

In other words, you got nothing.

What Is the Red Mass?

In other words, you got nothing.

Barry's Mentor and FORMER Paster is an Abject Racist...

Well, he was... Before Barry tossed him under the Bus, wedged between the fender and his Racist Cracker Grandmother.

Barry didn't Know... It's a Theme with this Kid.

:)

peace...

Sotomayor is for allowing the law of the land regarding a woman's right to control her own procreative choices to remain the same?

Great! Put her on the Supreme Court then, says I.

You Christo-fascists can all go fuck yourselves, as far as this christian is concerned.

Right. Because anyone said that.:cuckoo:

YOUR truth ... truth for retards. What she stated absolutely did not answer the question asked of her.

Forum List

Back