Just for the record

Soaring

May 30, 2009
- and every day it gets worse.

Gateway Pundit: Finally... Obama Takes Responsibility For Economy

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Finally... Obama Takes Responsibility For Economy
President Barack Obama finally took responsibility for the economic disaster he created today.
MSNBC reported, via Free Republic:

“It’s a job I gladly accept,” he said to applause. “I love these folks who helped get us in this mess. And then suddenly say, ‘Oh, this is Obama’s economy.’ That’s fine. Give it to me. My job is to solve problems -- not to stand on the sidelines and carp and gripe. So I welcome the job. I want the responsibility.”
For the record... No one forced Barack Obama to borrow and spend a trillion dollars on a disastrous non-Stimulus Bill.

Obama will quadruple the US budget deficit his first year in office.

And, he wants to spend trillions more for his Obamacare program and pay for it by raising taxes by $500 billion.

- and every day it gets worse.

Gateway Pundit: Finally... Obama Takes Responsibility For Economy

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Finally... Obama Takes Responsibility For Economy
President Barack Obama finally took responsibility for the economic disaster he created today.
MSNBC reported, via Free Republic:

“It’s a job I gladly accept,” he said to applause. “I love these folks who helped get us in this mess. And then suddenly say, ‘Oh, this is Obama’s economy.’ That’s fine. Give it to me. My job is to solve problems -- not to stand on the sidelines and carp and gripe. So I welcome the job. I want the responsibility.”
For the record... No one forced Barack Obama to borrow and spend a trillion dollars on a disastrous non-Stimulus Bill.

Obama will quadruple the US budget deficit his first year in office.

And, he wants to spend trillions more for his Obamacare program and pay for it by raising taxes by $500 billion.

Yes, yes, Obama, the problem solver, the man of hope and change. But I still have to make my own house payment, what's up with that? I thought that all ended when he got elected? :eusa_whistle:

Wah! wah! wah!

He inherited a mess, and it's still a mess.

Here's a heads-up for ya, kiddo.

It's going to get much worse, too, before (if ever!) it gets better.

Like you I have no confidence that the solutions being applied are going to work.

The difference between my complaints and yours are fairly obvious though.

It all has to do with the way you try to make your complains Obama specific, ya know

You're complaining because Obama isn't on your team.

I'm complaining because neither party has a plan to fix the real root course of the problems we're facing.

If Bush II were in office right now doing the exact same things Obama is doing, you'd be creaming your partisan jeans telling us what a great idea it all is.

Fucking idiot partisans.

:lol:Now that is an excellant idea. We have pretty well established that the thieves brought this nation to it's present state. So let's redistribute their ill gotten gains to the people that created that wealth. Then they can start spending their money on things that will start the economy moving again. Pretty simple, really.

The present economic debacle pretty much is caused by the reversal of the regulations put into place after the last Great Republican Depression. Add to that the shipping out of our manufacturing capacity, which only benefited the very wealthy, and has shrank the American Middle Class. But then, that is something that the present Rushpublican Party deems desirable.

Use any metric you want, the Capital Markets have been screaming in terror since the Dems, the Party that wanted to abandon our men and women on the field of combat, took control of Congress.

Use any metric you want, the Capital Markets have been screaming in terror since the Dems, the Party that wanted to abandon our men and women on the field of combat, took control of Congress.

Oh hell yes. Just as they remember the terrible times from '92 to 2000 when the market has it's longest sustained boom in history, and the budget was as close to balanced as it has been in my lifetime. Yessiree Bob, in total terror that it might happen again.

Now when are you going to rewrite history so the South won the Civil War?

Oh hell yes. Just as they remember the terrible times from '92 to 2000 when the market has it's longest sustained boom in history, and the budget was as close to balanced as it has been in my lifetime. Yessiree Bob, in total terror that it might happen again.

Now when are you going to rewrite history so the South won the Civil War?

I meant the Pelosi Congress, not the Gingrich Congress

Oh, those poor capital markets...oh boo hoo hoo!

They fuck up the whole god damned economy so they can get a few dollars more, we bail their orry asses out and then they won't lend to people becuase they're concerned that the economy is a mess, and you feel sorry for them?!

If editec's alter-ego, Hyditec, were king, the first thing he might seriously considering doing is taking every CEO and board member of every credit card company and every major bank and put a bullet through their greedy fucking heads... on CSPAN...just so millions of Americans can enjoy it, too.

Forum List

Back