Sharp Objects HBO

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Anyone watching this? Only two episodes left I am creeped out by the little half-sister and the mother. Also the Guy acting Teacher. I feel so sorry for the character Amy Adams is playing and the struggles she goes through.

i have a hard time with this one...just comes on before successions which is kick ass .....now have you watched harlots..that is one great show

the whole show is creepy.....

i am watching castle rock....i swear i think i am in love with scott glen at any age

i have a hard time with this one...just comes on before successions which is kick ass .....now have you watched harlots..that is one great show

the whole show is creepy.....

i am watching castle rock....i swear i think i am in love with scott glen at any age

No is Harlots like Sharp Objects in that its got twists and turns and is exciting?

Is Harlots on HBO?

I only caught the first episode, I thought it was pretty good. I did have a question, however: at the end of the episode, when we see the character's scars, how is she supposed to have cut herself all over her back? Does that get explained?

As someone with some experience in this area, I know I could never have carved things into my own back. I had others do that for me when I wanted it done. :p

I only caught the first episode, I thought it was pretty good. I did have a question, however: at the end of the episode, when we see the character's scars, how is she supposed to have cut herself all over her back? Does that get explained?

As someone with some experience in this area, I know I could never have carved things into my own back. I had others do that for me when I wanted it done. :p

Sorry to hear about that Mont. No, it hasn't been explained yet. There are only two episodes left so I am not sure if it will be addressed. Her mom's so cold and I just feel so bad for her.

Forum List

Back