Zone1 Sharon Osborne

See50

May 26, 2022
Well,The cats out of the bag. The wife of Ozzie Osborn ,who shows up on the travels channel spook show,Osborne Believe, costar her son and Ozzie.,Showed up at Fox news defending. Republican views. She's a conservative. That isn't too surprising neither. Rock n Roll doesn't mean liberalism no more than jazz. Will her son continue to stay on the spook show? I get the impression he is a member of your. half baked liberals ,based on the bill and Hillary regime legacy definition. Has she showed up on CNN or MSNBC or newsys or Young Turks for debate? No. She,probably is for conservative free speech ,but is against so called liberal speech,may be.Now if she showed up at Young Turks for debate,then she be objective. Well I m not surprised. Jane Meadows was a republican ,her actor husband Steve Alan was a democrat. Republicans , like democrats and progressives are pro censorship too.

Well,The cats out of the bag. The wife of Ozzie Osborn ,who shows up on the travels channel spook show,Osborne Believe, costar her son and Ozzie.,Showed up at Fox news defending. Republican views. She's a conservative. That isn't too surprising neither. Rock n Roll doesn't mean liberalism no more than jazz. Will her son continue to stay on the spook show? I get the impression he is a member of your. half baked liberals ,based on the bill and Hillary regime legacy definition. Has she showed up on CNN or MSNBC or newsys or Young Turks for debate? No. She,probably is for conservative free speech ,but is against so called liberal speech,may be.Now if she showed up at Young Turks for debate,then she be objective. Well I m not surprised. Jane Meadows was a republican ,her actor husband Steve Alan was a democrat. Republicans , like democrats and progressives are pro censorship too.
I don't think Sharon Osbourne is anything but a true American. She was stabbed in the back for an offhand comment about her friend Piers Morgan and the next day the knives were out. Well she's back and she's not afraid to tell the Woke Liberal backstabbers what she thinks. In the words of Dick Vitale THIS IS AWESOME BABY!!!

Forum List

Back