Zone1 Despite the Democrats' Latest attempt, Men cannot get pregnant.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Dr. Bhavik Kumar made the remarks during a hearing on the Democrat-controlled Committee that was intended to push the narrative that restricting abortion access can harm women.

In response to a question from Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA), Kumar, medical director for primary and trans care at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast claimed, “Men can have pregnancies, especially trans men.”

“Somebody with a uterus may have the capability of becoming pregnant, whether they’re a woman or a man,” Kumar claimed. “That doesn’t make a difference.”

I'm gonna say it...

Men cannot get pregnant.

Does anyone disagree? If you agree, just await responses as I am.

Dr. Bhavik Kumar made the remarks during a hearing on the Democrat-controlled Committee that was intended to push the narrative that restricting abortion access can harm women.

In response to a question from Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA), Kumar, medical director for primary and trans care at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast claimed, “Men can have pregnancies, especially trans men.”

“Somebody with a uterus may have the capability of becoming pregnant, whether they’re a woman or a man,” Kumar claimed. “That doesn’t make a difference.”

I'm gonna say it...

Men cannot get pregnant.

Did this moron just say a man can have a uterus? Who gave him his medical degree?

no matter what, anal sex with men will not get anyone pregnant...even hardcore democrats...keep trying tho if it makes you happy just buy some preparation x in case it doesnt work after many tries
Well, now, the gerbil that gets stuck inside could be pregnant and then the Buttgieg could shoot out baby gerbils.....

A quick Google search tells you he attended medical school at Texas Tech. You'd probably need to go to a Trump University get the sort of medical training you're looking for in a provider. 😄
I am sure TT didn't teach him that men have a uterus. If you think they do, you must have attended med school the same place Kameltoe got her public speaking education.

Where did I give you assurances of anything.
The first part of your reply which I even bolded for you that started with "I am sure..."

😄
That would be counter productive. It is clear you'll believe anything the msm tells you to believe and that is something that I am sure of as well.
I believe what medical professionals tell me, especially when they seem to largely be in consensus.

Good, glad to hear it. Have you gotten your four jabs like a good little lemming? BTW, what medical professional told you that you had a uterus--assuming, of course, you are a male.
If you had listened closely you would of heard Dr. Kumar explain to you that people born biologically female and transitioning to male but still in possession of a working uterus and a female sexual reproductive system can and do still get pregnant. These individuals are trans men. Men can indeed get pregnant and give birth. Trans men specifically. I am a man but not a trans man. I was born biologically male so to answer your question, no, no medical professional including my personal physician who is also my uncle, has told me I have a uterus. That's not how biology works.

If you had listened closely you would of heard Dr. Kumar
Been speaking English long--I won't point out your fuck-up. Wallow in your ignorance.
More to the point, You made the statement--biological females--they are not males moron. Trans men are not men. Whoever impregnated that leftist freak is a man. Did that trans ??? have a penis? Obviously not. They also did not have a Y chromosome. Please take a step back and join reality.

I'm gonna say it...

Men cannot get pregnant.

What they mean is that a woman who has transitioned to a man but who still hasn't totally transitioned to a man because she's still biologically a woman but identifies as a man though who one day may fully transition to a man. I hope that clears everything up.

Also, science.

Been speaking English long--I won't point out your fuck-up. Wallow in your ignorance.
More to the point, You made the statement--biological females--they are not males moron.
I didn't say they were males.
Trans men are not men. Whoever impregnated that leftist freak is a man. Did that trans ??? have a penis? Obviously not. They also did not have a Y chromosome. Please take a step back and join reality.
It doesn't really matter how you feel, medical professionals will keep treating trans patients with respect and dignity even if you don't. People like you have very little say in where in the culture goes, intellectually or otherwise.

I didn't say they were males.

It doesn't really matter how you feel, medical professionals will keep treating trans patients with respect and dignity even if you don't. People like you have very little say in where in the culture goes, intellectually or otherwise.
Where did I say that they shouldn't be treated, XXXXX-meister, zone 1 violation? I said quite succinctly, that men do not have uteruses and any medical professional that says they do is a quack. Now go get your jab and run along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did I say that they shouldn't be treated, ? I said quite succinctly, that men do not have uteruses and any medical professional that says they do is a quack. Now go get your jab and run along.
It's clear from your tone and your disbelief in their very existence that you don't want trans people treated with dignity and respect. Thankfully you're not medical professional so your feelings don't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clear from your tone and your disbelief in their very existence that you don't want trans people treated with dignity and respect. Thankfully you're not medical professional so your feelings don't matter.
The only thing that is clear is that you assume much. You don't know a lot, but you assume and you know that what you become when you assume.

Forum List

Back