Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary to challenge Trudeau for prime minister!

I'm on board already. This last round was hard because I wanted nothing to do with Harper any more after he backed Obama on the Ukraine, Egypt, Libya and Syria. Harper still has a lot of explaining to do.

Actually I want him in front of the court in Le Hague for crimes against humanity. After I get my seed orders done I'll be working on it. :)

I was really starting to lose all hope despite getting Pallister in but with Kevin....he shoootssssssssssssssssssssssss he scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrres.

I can't wait to destroy the boy king . Kevin is perfect to work with Trump. I have hope again.

Breaking on CNN, Mr Wonderful will run for PM of Canada in 2019! Will Liberal Hosers get the boot? Time will tell.

Actually this came out a few days ago & brought up in another thread. Oleary's politics & experience is similar to Trumps, in that they both lack political backing & experience and are going against the establishment elite

Breaking on CNN, Mr Wonderful will run for PM of Canada in 2019! Will Liberal Hosers get the boot? Time will tell.
Not likely. Turd-eau has unlimited money resources from the Global Elite.

Oh that he does. I've been tied up with my seed orders because I'm trying now to deal with only seed companies that are non GMO but I've actually been working on how the hell that son of a bitch won so big.

Mulcair was not that far behind. And beleive it or not I trust that man. Look I trusted Jack and Jack and his wife Olivia trusted Mulcair. So even though conservative I still know my clean players up here.

I knew Harper had thrown in the towel and didn't give a good God damn anymore and Harper literally threw it to the kid but I still don't get how the liberals got that big a majority. Tides Foundation plays really really dirty up here and thats Soros.

Give me another couple of weeks.

I'm on board already. This last round was hard because I wanted nothing to do with Harper any more after he backed Obama on the Ukraine, Egypt, Libya and Syria. Harper still has a lot of explaining to do.

Actually I want him in front of the court in Le Hague for crimes against humanity. After I get my seed orders done I'll be working on it. :)

I was really starting to lose all hope despite getting Pallister in but with Kevin....he shoootssssssssssssssssssssssss he scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrres.

I can't wait to destroy the boy king . Kevin is perfect to work with Trump. I have hope again.
It all makes sense now. You're a crazy person.

Actually this came out a few days ago & brought up in another thread. Oleary's politics & experience is similar to Trumps, in that they both lack political backing & experience and are going against the establishment elite

Kevin is the awesomenest of awesome. Trump is America. Yes BUT AND ITS A BIT BUT Kevin is a Canuck to the point that he would drive a zamboni thru a Tim Horton drive thru.

:lmao:

If it does not make sense to any American, tis ok. Makes sense up here.

:lol:

10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating. You start to lose it mid January. Have mercy.

10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating. You start to lose it mid January. Have mercy.
Hey I never said there was anything wrong with being a little crazy ;)

Take off eh? You're giving me a Bob and Doug moment here.

I prefer Porkchop and Doug

Take off. No one beats the McKenzie Brothers. Ok. Maybe Trailer Park Boys. Bubbles is my man. Corner Gas. The potato bowl was awesome. BUT HEY Little Mosque on the Praire. Jihad on Ice was to die for.

Last edited:

Take off. No one beats the McKenzie Brothers. Ok. May Trailer Park Boys. Bubbles is my man. Corner Gas. The potato bowl was awesome. BUT HEY Little Mosque on the Praire. Jihad on Ice was to die for.
Trailer Park Boys is my shit! The war on reefer needs to STOP! :thup:

Take off. No one beats the McKenzie Brothers. Ok. May Trailer Park Boys. Bubbles is my man. Corner Gas. The potato bowl was awesome. BUT HEY Little Mosque on the Praire. Jihad on Ice was to die for.
54103623.jpg

Trailer Park Boys is my shit! The war on reefer needs to STOP! :thup:

It's weird living in both countries and I love them to death both, but I swear the Canuks side of life on humour takes it. Freaking whacked out.

Forum List

Back