Marie Harf joins Fox news

I saw when they introduced Maria barf as the new fox news contributer . I was shocked.

Last edited:
Fox is fake news, does it matter if Alfred E. Neuman came out of the comic and did news there? Their base is ignorant as the last study on their viewers discovered. Seems cavemen knew more than Fox viewers. When you exist in the right wingnut bubble. you are gonna be dumb, just face it and you'll feel fine. Oh and Townhall is crap too. It is amazing how easily the right wing mind is managed in America isn't it.

What happened to Beckel being "back" on The Five? He was on there two nights, mumbling and totally unaware of anything they were talking about, and he's been gone a week. Which is fine by me, but just wondering.

Marie Harf, a deputy spokeswoman for the State Department under the Obama administration, is joining Fox News as a contributor.

Fox News announced Monday that Harf, a Democrat, "will offer national security and political analysis" and that she will begin appearing on air Monday.

Fox is fake news, does it matter if Alfred E. Neuman came out of the comic and did news there? Their base is ignorant as the last study on their viewers discovered. Seems cavemen knew more than Fox viewers. When you exist in the right wingnut bubble. you are gonna be dumb, just face it and you'll feel fine. Oh and Townhall is crap too. It is amazing how easily the right wing mind is managed in America isn't it.
Your post us actually proven beyond a reasonable doubt by the OP, who stated that he's not even interested in hearing what Harf has to say.

In essence, proclaiming his wilful ignorance.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back