Shark Leaps into Fisherman's Boat Injuring man

can you imagine? you fishing? and this?????

The food is great! And when they be feeling good they are great! But piss one off and look out!
I will never marry another.

another cajun??
Yup them bitches is crazy! Divorced mine while she was in jail awaiting trial.

omg.....
She assaulted one cop and tried to run the other down with her car! In a ditch no less with sparks flying everywhere. She got out about two years ago after doing 15.

wow she sounds nasty DarkFury, I don't blame you :(
It was different. For at least 6 months I was stopped 3 or 4 times a week.

injum being??? injun being what?

Oh yea damn fucked it up, Indian

no I just didn't know cajun ok?

now I know cajun is canada and indian
She was half Osage by tribe. 5 11 thin with fire read hair. Put gun powder in the soup to prevent the kids from getting colds.

:ack-1: :laugh:
A lot of Cajuns have their own religion. Big followers of vodoo!

Nnnnope, wrong again. Cajuns are Catholic, having kept that from the France days.

"Voodoo" (Voudoun in Haitan French) is an attempt at reconstructing the African spiritual practices that were lost when slaves were taken from there. The same phenomenon was/is called Santeria in the Spanish Caribbean, and Candomblé in Brazil.

Voudoun came to New Orleans with the influx of Haitian refugees at the time of the Haitian Revolution (1791-1804 --Haiti was the second independent republic in the Americas after the US) and brought Voudoun practices, dances, drumming etc with them. Voudoun is from Africa.

Not that Voudoun and Catholicism are mutually exclusive. There's a vibrant blending of both.

Never seen a Cajun getting into Voodoo though. They don't even live in the same place.

Goodness me DarkFury! :lmao:
She was Cajun! They can be bad news.

lol what do you mean a cajun??
Half French Canadian and half native American.

That ain't what "Cajun" means, twentyone-point-four-boi.

"Cajun" is a corruption of "Acadian" referring to the French settlers who were kicked out of Nova Scotia in Le Grand Dérangement in the mid-18th century. Having been expelled they wended their way down the east coast of North America stopping here and there including the Carolinas and finally settling, most of them, in south-central and southwest Louisiana -- the several parishes known collectively as "Acadiana".

Got nothing to do with Native Americans.
Now Pogo is from Quebec where some are French but all are equally stupid.

I've never been from Québec, though I have been to it many times.

"Cajun" is a corruption of "Acadian" referring to the French settlers who were kicked out of Nova Scotia in Le Grand Dérangement in the mid-18th century. Having been expelled they wended their way down the east coast of North America stopping here and there including the Carolinas and finally settling, most of them, in south-central and southwest Louisiana -- the several parishes known collectively as "Acadiana".

no Pogo no

stop that

no Pogo no

stop that

Stop going to Québec?

Where would I score some poutine? :crybaby:

btw that's not as dirty as it sounds...

no Pogo no

stop that

Stop going to Québec?

yes be nice Pogo be nice to everybody!

Goodness me DarkFury! :lmao:

Coon asses call Arcadians - "Cajuns."

English please!!!!! :laugh:

• coon-ass1
      /kóon àss/
      Noun
      1. a term for a person of French Acadian ancestry, used chiefly in Louisiana, northeastern and southeastern Texas, and parts of Mississippi and southern Tennessee
      2. a highly offensive term for a person regarded by the speaker as inferior

coon-ass
noun
  • That little hole right below a coon's tail.

no Pogo no

stop that

Stop going to Québec?

She's an illegal.

no Pogo no

stop that

Stop going to Québec?

I used to go to Québec with a box full of CDs, mostly from Louisiana, including actual Cajun music, and trade them for traditional Quebécoise music, which is entirely different, and a treasure just over our border. I've prolly got one of the largest collections of Quebécoise music for hundreds of miles. :eusa_dance:

Shark jumping into a boat....yikes!

Many, many dinners. Yum.

No No NO! :lol:

You uh --- you don't eat the teeth yanno.

C'mon, a shark, a 55-gallon drum of tartar sauce and a side of poutine? Who's hungry?

Not me. I had the filet portion off a Porterhouse steak tonight. I don't want to eat shark. Never have had it. But I have seen my share. Skeer me!
Shark is good. Now octopus is rubbery.

Many, many dinners. Yum.

C'mon, a shark, a 55-gallon drum of tartar sauce and a side of poutine? Who's hungry?

Not me. I had the filet portion off a Porterhouse steak tonight. I don't want to eat shark. Never have had it. But I have seen my share. Skeer me!

Bleh
Rubbery sounds yucko.

Gator is a bit tough too.

Many, many dinners. Yum.

Bleh
Rubbery sounds yucko.

Gator is a bit tough too.
Gator needs to be baked. That is the only way I will eat it.

Many, many dinners. Yum.

Shark steaks were very popular several years ago..

Forum List

Back