Shark Leaps into Fisherman's Boat Injuring man

and he was only fishing for snapper! :laugh:

“I just caught a blur coming in the corner of me eye, I looked over and said, ‘Oh, a bloody shark,’” :biggrin:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/world/australia/australia-fisherman-shark.html?mcubz=0

I seen , damn I had some flying carp in my boat on the Illinos river..but a damn man eater shark?

Forget to that

Could have been my ex with a mouth like that!

Goodness me DarkFury! :lmao:
She was Cajun! They can be bad news.

“I just caught a blur coming in the corner of me eye, I looked over and said, ‘Oh, a bloody shark,’” :biggrin:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/world/australia/australia-fisherman-shark.html?mcubz=0

I seen , damn I had some flying carp in my boat on the Illinos river..but a damn man eater shark?

Forget to that

lol what do you mean a cajun??

Forget to that

Coon asses call Arcadians - "Cajuns."

Forget to that

English please!!!!! :laugh:

I never feel sorry for people who are hunting or fishing and get killed. If I die deer hunting it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who wants to do what I want to do to that deer.

But he wasn't hunting for shark sealybobo.....only for snapper :(

Forget to that

Half French Canadian and half native American.

• coon-ass1
      /kóon àss/
      Noun
      1. a term for a person of French Acadian ancestry, used chiefly in Louisiana, northeastern and southeastern Texas, and parts of Mississippi and southern Tennessee
      2. a highly offensive term for a person regarded by the speaker as inferior

• coon-ass1
      /kóon àss/
      Noun
      1. a term for a person of French Acadian ancestry, used chiefly in Louisiana, northeastern and southeastern Texas, and parts of Mississippi and southern Tennessee
No a coon ass is a Creole.

Forget to that

Half French Canadian and half native American.

That ain't what "Cajun" means, twentyone-point-four-boi.

"Cajun" is a corruption of "Acadian" referring to the French settlers who were kicked out of Nova Scotia in Le Grand Dérangement in the mid-18th century. Having been expelled they wended their way down the east coast of North America stopping here and there including the Carolinas and finally settling, most of them, in south-central and southwest Louisiana -- the several parishes known collectively as "Acadiana".

Got nothing to do with Native Americans.

• coon-ass1
      /kóon àss/
      Noun
No a coon as is a Creole.

And that ain't what Creole means either. It means, in Louisiana, an ethnically French or Spanish person (IOW of European ancestry) who was born in North America.

More generally with a small C it's a linguistic term for a language that forms as an offshoot of a colonial language. But used to refer to a person it's the above.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back