Shark Leaps into Fisherman's Boat Injuring man

“I just caught a blur coming in the corner of me eye, I looked over and said, ‘Oh, a bloody shark,’” :biggrin:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/world/australia/australia-fisherman-shark.html?mcubz=0
I never feel sorry for people who are hunting or fishing and get killed. If I die deer hunting it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who wants to do what I want to do to that deer.

But he wasn't hunting for shark sealybobo.....only for snapper :(
Only snapper? Tell that to the snappers kids

Could have been my ex with a mouth like that!

Goodness me DarkFury! :lmao:
She was Cajun! They can be bad news.

lol what do you mean a cajun??
Half French Canadian and half native American.

That ain't what "Cajun" means, twentyone-point-four-boi.

"Cajun" is a corruption of "Acadian" referring to the French settlers who were kicked out of Nova Scotia in Le Grand Dérangement in the mid-18th century. Having been expelled they wended their way down the east coast of North America stopping here and there including the Carolinas and finally settling, most of them, in south-central and southwest Louisiana -- the several parishes known collectively as "Acadiana".

Got nothing to do with Native Americans.
Now Pogo is from Quebec where some are French but all are equally stupid.

Canadian + injun = Cajun

Duh

injum being??? injun being what?

Oh yea damn fucked it up, Indian

no I just didn't know cajun ok?

now I know cajun is canada and indian
She was half Osage by tribe. 5 11 thin with fire read hair. Put gun powder in the soup to prevent the kids from getting colds.

Canadian + injun = Cajun

Duh

No, it isn't. It's got nothing to do with "indian".

Canadian + injun = Cajun

Duh

She was half Osage by tribe. 5 11 thin with fire read hair. Put gun powder in the soup to prevent the kids from getting colds.

:ack-1: :laugh:

Goodness me DarkFury! :lmao:
She was Cajun! They can be bad news.

lol what do you mean a cajun??

Canadian + indian = Cajun

Duh

Nope. "Acadian", period. French country people.

"Canada" didn't even EXIST when the Brits kicked them out.

Canadian + injun = Cajun

Duh

A lot of Cajuns have their own religion. Big followers of vodoo!

oh :confused:

The food is great! And when they be feeling good they are great! But piss one off and look out!
I will never marry another.

The food is great! And when they be feeling good they are great! But piss one off and look out!

another cajun??

another cajun??
Yup them bitches is crazy! Divorced mine while she was in jail awaiting trial.

Canadian + injun = Cajun
Duh

No, it isn't. It's got nothing to do with "indian".

then what is it?

Again -- third time now---- Nova Scotia (which has never been Québec) was populated by French settlers, at which time it was called "Acadie" (Acadia).. In 1755 the British, having 'won' that territory from France in war, went to those settlers and demanded they swear allegiance to the British crown. The settlers refused. The Brits then did what the British do best --- kicking people out of their homeland, torching the settlers' houses as they left.

(This is all poignantly described in Longfellow's epic poem Evangeline, one of my favorite works ever)

Anyway the expelled French settlers wandered down the eastern North American coast looking for a new place to settle. Stopping here and there (New England, Carolinas) they eventualy settled, most of them, in western/southwestern Louisiana. Their name "Acadians" got slurred into "Cajuns". Say them both aloud, you can hear it.

That's all there is to it. No "Indians" involved.

After having depopulated Nova Scotia, the Brits then resumed doing what they do best --- kicking people out of their homeland --- and sent thousands of Scottish Catholic highlanders to Nova Scotia (hence its name -- "New Scotland"). That's why the population of Nova Scotia today is so thoroughly Scottish. I hear children there speaking Gaelic.

Not all of the Acadians left, and a few came back. There's a lovely town on the northwest coast called Chéticamp, where all the conversation is in French and all the music is Scottish.

More than you wanted to know? :D

another cajun??

omg.....
She assaulted one cop and tried to run the other down with her car! In a ditch no less with sparks flying everywhere. She got out about two years ago after doing 15.

another cajun??

omg.....
She assaulted one cop and tried to run the other down with her car! In a ditch no less with sparks flying everywhere. She got out about two years ago after doing 15.

wow she sounds nasty DarkFury, I don't blame you :(

Forum List

Back