Sharing Intel With Cuba on Obama's Orders

I'm no fan of Obama, but we're talking about intel on drug trafficking, immigration and counterterrorism. I'm not really sure this is something we should get worked up over.

That said, the "counterterrorism" bit could be mildly distressing depending on what was being shared and I'm not sure exactly what intel we're gathering on immigration (is that related to terrorism as well?)

I'm no fan of Obama, but we're talking about intel on drug trafficking, immigration and counterterrorism. I'm not really sure this is something we should get worked up over.

That said, the "counterterrorism" bit could be mildly distressing depending on what was being shared and I'm not sure exactly what intel we're gathering on immigration (is that related to terrorism as well?)
Castro is not our friend. Why would we want to share intelligence (of any kind) with him?

I agree on the one hand, on the other there might be good reason to give out information on stuff like drug trafficking. Or I suppose more precisely, I don't see it being used against America.

Frankly, I say whatever to the whole deal against Cuba, by-gone eras and shit, or we keep sanctions on them - doesn't particularly matter to me.

No sharing intel with Cuba. Holy shit libs are dumb as hell. They share that with our real enemies

Forum List

Back