Share Your Horrors Stories Of Coming Out Straight

I am well aware of the decades of struggles that heterosexuals have had to endure in this nation. I am hoping this thread will be a safe haven for my heterosexual brothers and sister to share their horror stories of when they came out. I know this can be painful for some to discuss, but speaking about it may help expedite the healing process.

If anyone doesn't wish to make their horror story public they are encouraged to private message me instead.

Cheers!

I had a huge huge crush on David Cassidy in third grade, for which my dad teased me relentlessly.

Man his hair was feathery back in the 70s. Sigh

Not quite a horror story but a cringe nevertheless

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Just tired of the Media, Entertainment, taxpayer funded Government, Corporations, and Education pushing LGBT as preferred, and normal. Why must they Glorify it? Live and let live, but don't promote LGBT to my kids as the preferred lifestyle.

It is the same with White Guilt. Don't make my kids think they have White Privilege or that they need to feel inferior, and guilty for being born White. It is like Original Sin, but they have'nt come up with a Ritual yet to remove it.

I would also love to hear the story of when you came out white, but I understand if you don't want to talk about it.

OMgosh and I almost forgot this one...I had a crush on CARL SAGAN in fourth grade. I mean he was already like 50 years old and I don't know...I thought he was smart and sciency and kinda dreamy.

I was a weird kid. From David Cassidy to Carl Sagan.

Just tired of the Media, Entertainment, taxpayer funded Government, Corporations, and Education pushing LGBT as preferred, and normal. Why must they Glorify it? Live and let live, but don't promote LGBT to my kids as the preferred lifestyle.

It is the same with White Guilt. Don't make my kids think they have White Privilege or that they need to feel inferior, and guilty for being born White. It is like Original Sin, but they have'nt come up with a Ritual yet to remove it.
How the hell does any human think that a movie or t.v. show could control who their dick gets hard for?

What the hell is wrong with you?

If I sexualized a water bottle on repeat and strapped you to a chair with your eye-lids stuck open, are you going to leave the room after a week hitting on water bottles? You gunna start banging water bottles with lube you little sensitive ginger, you?

• Thanks
my gay friends and associates shunned me
:10:

no not really
maybe you can pass an affirmative action law against family members. it could be forbidden to express anything negative about a whorish lifestyle

we can still have a parade though right ...

not for much longer in this upside down commie clown country

horror stories INDEED

Jun122019
LGBT Militants Continue to Sue Jack Phillips
Once a countermoonbat has stood up to them, they will never rest until he has been destroyed. Otherwise, he might inspire others to resist. That’s why LGBT militants are going after Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop yet again:

Phillips, the Lakewood, Colo. bakery owner who has refused to bake cakes that violate his Christian faith, is being sued again by Autumn Scardina, a transgender woman [i.e., a man with politicized mental problems], for refusing to bake a gender transition cake.

This is the third time they gone after him for not being willing to effectively renounce Christianity on behalf of the LGBT agenda. He has already defeated the Jacobins before the Supreme Court. Yet they keep coming.

Phillips describes himself as an artist who uses cakes as “canvas” to express ideas and celebrate events.

If they can compel speech regarding his cakes, they can compel it anywhere. Jack Phillips stands between us and raw tyranny.

The high court ruled the Colorado Civil Rights Commission showed “anti-religious bias” when it filed a discrimination charge against Phillips.

That should have ended it. But leftism is a form of decay, and decay never gives up before it prevails.

Impenitent, the wicked “civil rights” commission came after Phillips for refusing to create a cake celebrating Scardina’s “transition” into a make-believe woman. Discovery found the same antireligious bias that the Supremes did, so the commission had to back down.

But now,

Scardina decided to pursue separate litigation, which attorneys filed Wednesday in district court.

How they must hate Jack Phillips for putting a brake on their power. In addition to the never-ending legal onslaught, they have subjected him to death threats and harassment. The odious Jimmy Kimmel used his show to ridicule this hero to the country at large

This is not only about Christianity versus the ungodly LGBT agenda. The broader struggle is between the First Amendment and politically correct totalitarianism. Jack Phillips deserves a place in the pantheon of patriots next to Nathan Hale — he is our time’s equivalent.

On a tip from Kate P.

this thread has been brought to you by the oppressed gays ESTABLISHMENT corporate sponsors & ralph

View attachment 265267

The flamboyant display of Jerry Nalder's heterosexuality in the picture above would make a maggot gag. That belt and tie are an affront to God.

no not really
maybe you can pass an affirmative action law against family members. it could be forbidden to express anything negative about a whorish lifestyle

horror stories INDEED

Jun122019
Once a countermoonbat has stood up to them, they will never rest until he has been destroyed. Otherwise, he might inspire others to resist. That’s why LGBT militants are going after Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop yet again:

Phillips, the Lakewood, Colo. bakery owner who has refused to bake cakes that violate his Christian faith, is being sued again by Autumn Scardina, a transgender woman [i.e., a man with politicized mental problems], for refusing to bake a gender transition cake.

This is the third time they gone after him for not being willing to effectively renounce Christianity on behalf of the LGBT agenda. He has already defeated the Jacobins before the Supreme Court. Yet they keep coming.

Phillips describes himself as an artist who uses cakes as “canvas” to express ideas and celebrate events.

If they can compel speech regarding his cakes, they can compel it anywhere. Jack Phillips stands between us and raw tyranny.

The high court ruled the Colorado Civil Rights Commission showed “anti-religious bias” when it filed a discrimination charge against Phillips.

That should have ended it. But leftism is a form of decay, and decay never gives up before it prevails.

Impenitent, the wicked “civil rights” commission came after Phillips for refusing to create a cake celebrating Scardina’s “transition” into a make-believe woman. Discovery found the same antireligious bias that the Supremes did, so the commission had to back down.

But now,

Scardina decided to pursue separate litigation, which attorneys filed Wednesday in district court.

How they must hate Jack Phillips for putting a brake on their power. In addition to the never-ending legal onslaught, they have subjected him to death threats and harassment. The odious Jimmy Kimmel used his show to ridicule this hero to the country at large

This is not only about Christianity versus the ungodly LGBT agenda. The broader struggle is between the First Amendment and politically correct totalitarianism. Jack Phillips deserves a place in the pantheon of patriots next to Nathan Hale — he is our time’s equivalent.

On a tip from Kate P.

this thread has been brought to you by the oppressed gays ESTABLISHMENT corporate sponsors & ralph

View attachment 265267

The flamboyant display of Jerry Nalder's heterosexuality in the picture above would make a maggot gag. That belt and tie are an affront to God.
Hey you following this nifb crap?

no not really

horror stories INDEED

Jun122019

But now,

On a tip from Kate P.

View attachment 265267

I don't know what 'nifb' means? Great, now I feel like OldLady. :crybaby:

The Democrat Party has become the party of queers.

Not only queers but a lot of other despicable special interest groups.

How the hell does any human think that a movie or t.v. show could control who their dick gets hard for?

If I sexualized a water bottle on repeat and strapped you to a chair with your eye-lids stuck open, are you going to leave the room after a week hitting on water bottles? You gunna start banging water bottles with lube you little sensitive ginger, you?

What's wrong with you? Children are IMPRESSIONABLE and can LEARN behavior. I don't want my kids thinking they are a gender different from what they are or even the possibility of it, nor do I want them thinking have two parents of the same gender is a good thing!

I would also love to hear the story of when you came out white, but I understand if you don't want to talk about it.

This question, and your initial post were asked in an immature, and dishonest manner. Try again. You failed miserably at your little jab. Maybe grow up, and build some character.

The Democrat Party has become the party of queers.

Not only queers but a lot of other despicable special interest groups.

Is there a political party you can join that openly welcomes heterosexuals? Or are they all still underground still? Take heart, I bet one day straight people will be a political force in this nation. Hopefully some day we'll even elect one as President.

What's wrong with you? Children are IMPRESSIONABLE and can LEARN behavior. I don't want my kids thinking they are a gender different from what they are or even the possibility of it, nor do I want them thinking have two parents of the same gender is a good thing!
You dont learn who your hormones want to fuck.

Or wait, are you telling me you can con yourself into getting hard for naked dudes? Hey, to each their own

no not really

horror stories INDEED

Jun122019

But now,

On a tip from Kate P.

View attachment 265267

I don't know what 'nifb' means? Great, now I feel like OldLady. :crybaby:
This baptist hate group in Florida that advocates the literal genocide of gays, and is protesting outside the pulse night club at the 1yr anniversary of the massacre.

Theres quite the counter NIFB movement forming, so I figured you mighta known.

• Thanks

Spot on! I wish my sister didn't allow her children to watch Barney and Friends. They both grew up to be Tyrannosaurus Rexes.

Last edited:

This question, and your initial post were asked in an immature, and dishonest manner. Try again. You failed miserably at your little jab. Maybe grow up, and build some character.

Have you considered switching to decaf?

I came into this world fucking bitches.
My dad has been giving me high fives since then.
I guess he was ok with it. My mom wasnt though...
Damn leftists and their bigotry.

I came into this world fucking bitches.
My dad has been giving me high fives since then.
I guess he was ok with it. My mom wasnt though...
Damn leftists and their bigotry.
Whats up man?

Have you considered switching to decaf?

Decaf Meth? No.

Forum List

Back