Share Your Horrors Stories Of Coming Out Straight

I am well aware of the decades of struggles that heterosexuals have had to endure in this nation. I am hoping this thread will be a safe haven for my heterosexual brothers and sister to share their horror stories of when they came out. I know this can be painful for some to discuss, but speaking about it may help expedite the healing process.

If anyone doesn't wish to make their horror story public they are encouraged to private message me instead.

Cheers!

I was born straight...you know like nature intended

I came into this world fucking bitches.
My dad has been giving me high fives since then.
I guess he was ok with it. My mom wasnt though...
Damn leftists and their bigotry.
Whats up man?
Not shit. Never see you around anymore
Been getting that Boxer bod ready for all the MDKs on the beach this summer :)

ohhh...plus housework
and kids
and overtime
and dog rearing
and neighbor gossipping/dying
experimenting with psychadelic cruciferous vegetables
getting face tingles from beta alanine
watching my daughter's softball coach grow into a hippo over the course of 1 short season

same shit, basically

i read the site..i just dont get entertained by it much enough to post a lot anymore

Just tired of the Media, Entertainment, taxpayer funded Government, Corporations, and Education pushing LGBT as preferred, and normal. Why must they Glorify it? Live and let live, but don't promote LGBT to my kids as the preferred lifestyle.

It is the same with White Guilt. Don't make my kids think they have White Privilege or that they need to feel inferior, and guilty for being born White. It is like Original Sin, but they have'nt come up with a Ritual yet to remove it.

I would also love to hear the story of when you came out white, but I understand if you don't want to talk about it.

This question, and your initial post were asked in an immature, and dishonest manner. Try again. You failed miserably at your little jab. Maybe grow up, and build some character.

Lashing out at those trying to help is not an uncommon part of the healing and recovery process.

If it helps I'll share my own story of coming out white: I had an inkling that I was a white back in the Summer of 1989. You see, all of my friends were able to swim on sunny days without having to apply to sun screen. I would hide the bottle from my friends at the pool b/c I knew they would just rib me to pieces over my embarrassingly high SPF rate. I was so worried, but when I came out to my parents they said; "Son, we always knew you were white."

I hope sharing my story will help you in some way. All the best.

I am well aware of the decades of struggles that heterosexuals have had to endure in this nation. I am hoping this thread will be a safe haven for my heterosexual brothers and sister to share their horror stories of when they came out. I know this can be painful for some to discuss, but speaking about it may help expedite the healing process.

If anyone doesn't wish to make their horror story public they are encouraged to private message me instead.

Cheers!

I was born straight...you know like nature intended

I am glad Mother Nature accepted you b/c she can be a real bitch at times.

Just tired of the Media, Entertainment, taxpayer funded Government, Corporations, and Education pushing LGBT as preferred, and normal. Why must they Glorify it? Live and let live, but don't promote LGBT to my kids as the preferred lifestyle.

It is the same with White Guilt. Don't make my kids think they have White Privilege or that they need to feel inferior, and guilty for being born White. It is like Original Sin, but they have'nt come up with a Ritual yet to remove it.

I would also love to hear the story of when you came out white, but I understand if you don't want to talk about it.

This question, and your initial post were asked in an immature, and dishonest manner. Try again. You failed miserably at your little jab. Maybe grow up, and build some character.

Have you considered switching to decaf?

Or Clorox.

Or Clorox.

Such hate, and projection. Typical self loathing leftist. Guess I hit a nerve.

Cheers!

My dad knew I was heterosexual but then thought I was gay because I didn't marry when he thought I should have. In fact, he thought this because of a friendship that I had since I was 15. Weird but not horrific. He and my step-mother actually had a discussion about trying to hook me up with someone a couple of years ago. I was like............nooooooooo. I don't have the time. And given that I had to come out as straight twice....I'm a bit scared.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Or Clorox.

Such hate, and projection. Typical self loathing leftist.

I am trying to use humor to cheer you up. Laughter can greatly reduce the crushing oppression you're presently enduring.

Or Clorox.

I am trying to use humor to cheer you up. Laughter can greatly reduce the crushing oppression you're presently enduring.

Nice try at deflection. I do think all your posts are humorous, so its working.

Cheers!

Have a yucky girl wanting to hold hands with you in public.

She slapping you on your ass.

Running around drunk at midnight finding a damn condom, with a hard on because she doesn't want to get pregnant.

Being in a hotel room in Vegas with three girls and walking into a disaster area off a bathroom to take a piss

Getting yelled at to stop for directions when you know where the hell you are going

Having to buy stupid flowers for no reason

Your money is her money, her money is her money

Having to be nice with the old bag that is your mother in law (who you hate)

Wearing a damn suit and tie, can't wear flannel shirts, she bitches when you use duck tape as a bandage..

Yup the horrors of coming out straight.
:(

• Thanks

Or Clorox.

Nice try at deflection. I do think all your posts are humorous, so its working.

I am glad I can help you in your time of need. Pay it forward.

My Dad and I never talked about it; nor did Mum. It was always just assumed that I was ....you know....the same as 98% of Humanity in that regard. They had no concept that one of their seven kids could be anything other than....hell....NORMAL. They were right of course. I am indeed....normal hetero like most of humanity...but I don't care. I'm GLAD I'm straight...you hear me. I can't be a victim so I stand a victor with Nature on my side and the love of a guidwife and family of eight kids. There; I've said it. I can NEVER be a leftist and refuse to even try!!

And I'm as Happy as Larry!!

Greg

• Thanks
My Dad and I never talked about it; nor did Mum. It was always just assumed that I was ....you know....the same as 98% of Humanity in that regard. They had no concept that one of their seven kids could be anything other than....hell....NORMAL. They were right of course. I am indeed....normal hetero like most of humanity...but I don't care. I'm GLAD I'm straight...you hear me. I can't be a victim so I stand a victor with Nature on my side and the love of a guidwife and family of eight kids. There; I've said it. I can NEVER be a leftist and refuse to even try!!

And I'm as Happy as Larry!!

Greg

That is a very touching story. I am glad you've fully embraced your heterosexuality.

It was a dark and stormy night
My car had broken down and I walked to a distant farmhouse
I knocked on the door and the farmer said I could stay the night on one condition......keep your hands off my daughter

• Thanks
I am told that I always showed signs of being a ...gentleman. I opened the doors for the girls in my class(Young ladies) in early Primary School, carried their books home whenever practicable, stood up for them on the school bus, never commented on their appearance or gawked at their cleavage or up their dresses, always answered their questions politely and never ever considered them other than pure and sacred. I haven't changed much in that regard except I know what it's like to marry an Angel and I left the happy days of school behind many years ago..

Greg

my gay friends and associates shunned me
:10:

no not really
maybe you can pass an affirmative action law against family members. it could be forbidden to express anything negative about a whorish lifestyle

we can still have a parade though right ...

not for much longer in this upside down commie clown country

horror stories INDEED

Jun122019
LGBT Militants Continue to Sue Jack Phillips
Once a countermoonbat has stood up to them, they will never rest until he has been destroyed. Otherwise, he might inspire others to resist. That’s why LGBT militants are going after Jack Phillips and his Masterpiece Cakeshop yet again:

Phillips, the Lakewood, Colo. bakery owner who has refused to bake cakes that violate his Christian faith, is being sued again by Autumn Scardina, a transgender woman [i.e., a man with politicized mental problems], for refusing to bake a gender transition cake.

This is the third time they gone after him for not being willing to effectively renounce Christianity on behalf of the LGBT agenda. He has already defeated the Jacobins before the Supreme Court. Yet they keep coming.

Phillips describes himself as an artist who uses cakes as “canvas” to express ideas and celebrate events.

If they can compel speech regarding his cakes, they can compel it anywhere. Jack Phillips stands between us and raw tyranny.

The high court ruled the Colorado Civil Rights Commission showed “anti-religious bias” when it filed a discrimination charge against Phillips.

That should have ended it. But leftism is a form of decay, and decay never gives up before it prevails.

Impenitent, the wicked “civil rights” commission came after Phillips for refusing to create a cake celebrating Scardina’s “transition” into a make-believe woman. Discovery found the same antireligious bias that the Supremes did, so the commission had to back down.

But now,

Scardina decided to pursue separate litigation, which attorneys filed Wednesday in district court.

How they must hate Jack Phillips for putting a brake on their power. In addition to the never-ending legal onslaught, they have subjected him to death threats and harassment. The odious Jimmy Kimmel used his show to ridicule this hero to the country at large

This is not only about Christianity versus the ungodly LGBT agenda. The broader struggle is between the First Amendment and politically correct totalitarianism. Jack Phillips deserves a place in the pantheon of patriots next to Nathan Hale — he is our time’s equivalent.

On a tip from Kate P.

this thread has been brought to you by the oppressed gays ESTABLISHMENT corporate sponsors & ralph

View attachment 265267

The flamboyant display of Jerry Nalder's heterosexuality in the picture above would make a maggot gag. That belt and tie are an affront to God.
Hey you following this nifb crap?

I don't know what 'nifb' means? Great, now I feel like OldLady. :crybaby:
This baptist hate group in Florida that advocates the literal genocide of gays, and is protesting outside the pulse night club at the 1yr anniversary of the massacre.

Theres quite the counter NIFB movement forming, so I figured you mighta known.

Yeah, I read about them, but I wasn't aware of their name. They are gross twats looking to get assaulted, so they cry victim and sue. It's a model that worked quite well for Fred Phelps and his band of merry assholes.

A sheriff's deputy from Knox County, TN has made some splashy news recently:

Pastor, KCSO deputy who called for execution of LGBT persons 'no longer on active duty'

He sounds delightful.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Cheers!

That's just it... Most of us aren't consumed with what they fuck. You spend more time in your life on the toilet taking a shit than you do fuckin, even if it's your job. So most people's lives do not revolve around the fact that they "put the round peg in the round hole" like they're supposed to. They're not consumed with sex. It's just part of life.

For some reason, the deviants and freaks are consumed by it, and are constantly demanding everyone else supports it. Why that can't just pack fudge and STFU is something I don't understand. Why do I even have to know about it? Why do I have to care?

Cheers!

That's just it... Most of us aren't consumed with what they fuck. You spend more time in your life on the toilet taking a shit than you do fuckin, even if it's your job. So most people's lives do not revolve around the fact that they "put the round peg in the round hole" like they're supposed to. They're not consumed with sex. It's just part of life.

For some reason, the deviants and freaks are consumed by it, and are constantly demanding everyone else supports it. Why that can't just pack fudge and STFU is something I don't understand. Why do I even have to know about it? Why do I have to care?

He does, one of the coolest guys gay or straight on the internet.

• Thanks

Cheers!

You could understand if you tried - it's because they've been mocked and ridiculed for decades, and castigated as evil and sinners by folks who - on the contrary, WERE busy worried about who fucks what instead of taking a shit.

If you're not one of those scum-hole busy bodies, then the situation doesn't even pertain to you and it's a mind-ya-bidness

Forum List

Back