Do you believe in soul mates?

Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • No.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
What exactly is the concept of soul mates?
For me it is 2 people that are so in tune to each other they can almost sense what the other will say, or even when they might call, a sense of connection that can’t be explained, and isn’t the result of familiarity with each other. It is just there from the beginning. Almost as though you have known each other forever even though you haven’t. Almost a feeling of deja vu.

Last edited:
If you can drive any distance, but let's say from Syracuse, NY to Miami, FL, and not say 30 words to each other and NOT be uncomfortable...

I think you've found a soulmate.

We live in a binary universe. There are electrons and protons. There is a north magnetic pole, and a south magnetic pole. No reason to expect souls are any different.

We live in a binary universe. There are electrons and protons. There is a north magnetic pole, and a south magnetic pole. No reason to expect souls are any different.

That is binary for, "Thank you".

BTW...Byte Me.

*Laughing, I crack Myself up*

For me it is 2 people that are so in tune to each other they can almost sense what the other will say, or even when they might call, a sense of connection that can’t be explained, and isn’t the result of familiarity with each other. It is just there from the beginning. Almost as though you have known each other forever even though you haven’t. Almost a feeling of deja vu.
Okay. Makes sense; however, does each "soul" have one and only one "soul mate" somewhere in the world?

Okay. Makes sense; however, does each "soul" have one and only one "soul mate" somewhere in the world?
Now that is an interesting question.

Forum List

Back