Shadow banning.

And incredibly capricious in nature.

Don't forget that.
If you have questions about any infraction you received, contact a few mods OF YOUR CHOICE with the details and it WILL be looked into.

If you have questions about any infraction you received, contact a few mods OF YOUR CHOICE with the details and it WILL be looked into.
Imagine yourself on the freeway, Aye. The posted speed limit is 65 but 90% of the traffic is going anywhere from 70 to 100 miles an hour or so. You have seen the highway patrol people smiling and waving at some of the worst speeders, but you settle in around a comfortable 68 for your own speed. You get pulled over anyway, and when you ask why, all you are told is "you know the rules. Take it up with H.Q.

In the time I have been here, I have had one poster tell me I was next on his list of people he was going to kill. He did not miss a day. I had another tell me he would break my jaw if we ever met in person. He has a special message from USMB welcoming him to the the forum. People here talk openly about wanting to kill white people (90+% of the forum), starting thread after thread doing nothing but taunting, stalking other posters and acting like they are 7 years old, yet they all post with utter impunity.

It gets REALLY old

1655320591053.png

What if I'm not aware of any infractions but want to have a... private conference with you anyway?

*****GRIN*****

;)

Imagine yourself on the freeway, Aye. The posted speed limit is 65 but 90% of the traffic is going anywhere from 70 to 100 miles an hour or so. You have seen the highway patrol people smiling and waving at some of the worst speeders, but you settle in around a comfortable 68 for your own speed. You get pulled over anyway, and when you ask why, all you are told is "you know the rules. Take it up with H.Q.

In the time I have been here, I have had one poster tell me I was next on his list of people he was going to kill. He did not miss a day. I had another tell me he would break my jaw if we ever met in person. He has a special message from USMB welcoming him to the the forum. People here talk openly about wanting to kill white people (90+% of the forum), starting thread after thread doing nothing but taunting, stalking other posters and acting like they are 7 years old, yet they all post with utter impunity.

It gets REALLY old
I get what you're saying. Message me anyway.

Is it mildly possible that certain members content is invisible to the general public without them knowing it ?

Just asking .

I realize that some of my rabbit holes are enticing ...... but just remember, and every 25 rabbit holes there's a snake pit.
I usually get some kind of response to every post...so I doubt it.........And I have a bullseye on every post

It's good that the staff here, like Coyote would never do such a thing.

Thread bans are hardly EVER sudden. They come after a mod or several mods have worked the thread and deleted SEVERAL POSTS. And they are seldom without NOTICE. Because if you've gotten DELETION ALERTS from that thread -- SMART folks would slow down on posting illegal posts unless you're already PAGES DEEP into diversion or personal attack posts.

AND there's a box a check on thread deletions -- so that an alert GOES to member being thread banned with the same or similar report that appears in thread moderation records. It's actually a lot more transparent than some other aspects of USMB moderation.

Thread bans are hardly EVER sudden. They come after a mod or several mods have worked the thread and deleted SEVERAL POSTS. And they are seldom without NOTICE. Because if you've gotten DELETION ALERTS from that thread -- SMART folks would slow down on posting illegal posts unless you're already PAGES DEEP into diversion or personal attack posts.

AND there's a box a check on thread deletions -- so that an alert GOES to member being thread banned with the same or similar report that appears in thread moderation records. It's actually a lot more transparent than some other aspects of USMB moderation.
For the left, slumming in the pits with an eye to the member, is their power hour!

Twitter is proof of that 'bent'.

The guy with the green H as his avatar, has said a couple of blank threads. Is that what it means?

Forum List

Back