Shades Of Bagdad Bob: Obama's UAW Speech Not A Campaign Speech

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Jay Carney speaking with forked tongue, out of the side of his mouth simultaneously]

"White House: Obama’s Speech To UAW “Not At All” A Campaign Speech…

Even though Obama asked them to “fight” for his reelection doesn’t mean it’s a campaign speech, right?

Via RCP:

White House press secretary Jay Carney denies that President Obama’s partisan speech to the United Auto Workers (UAW) this morning was not a campaign event. During his address, President Obama encouraged the union workers to “fight” for him in 2012.

Question: “Was the president’s speech to the UAW this morning a campaign speech?”

Jay Carney, White House: “Not at all. The president was speaking to American workers, which he certainly enjoys doing" [Vote for me and I'll set you free!]

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » White House: Obama’s Speech To UAW “Not At All” A Campaign Speech…

Carney is an idiot.

BTW, there will be no campaign speeches by Obama, until about 2 days before the election. That way, the government picks up the tab, not the Obama campaign.

Any speech given by Obama for any occasion is a campaign speech. That is all he knows how to do.

Obama is a silver-tongued community organizer...nothing more!

[Jay Carney speaking with forked tongue, out of the side of his mouth simultaneously]

"White House: Obama’s Speech To UAW “Not At All” A Campaign Speech…

Even though Obama asked them to “fight” for his reelection doesn’t mean it’s a campaign speech, right?

Via RCP:

White House press secretary Jay Carney denies that President Obama’s partisan speech to the United Auto Workers (UAW) this morning was not a campaign event. During his address, President Obama encouraged the union workers to “fight” for him in 2012.

Question: “Was the president’s speech to the UAW this morning a campaign speech?”

Jay Carney, White House: “Not at all. The president was speaking to American workers, which he certainly enjoys doing" [Vote for me and I'll set you free!]

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » White House: Obama’s Speech To UAW “Not At All” A Campaign Speech…

When have you ever known a democrat to not lie through his teeth?

This White House is beyond a bad joke.

Every time Carney = Carny (and what an appropriate name) steps up to the mike, he's pulling a
"is that a rabbit over there?".

credit to Ernest P.

This White House is beyond a bad joke.

Every time Carney = Carny (and what an appropriate name) steps up to the mike, he's pulling a
"is that a rabbit over there?".

credit to Ernest P.

Forum List

Back