Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

I think Bergdahl should get whatever is standard and normal punishment for what he did. Regardless of what happens to him, the Obama administration major fucked up trading terrorists for a deserter

Uh, guy, the Afghan Government SPECIFICALLY requested we release these five guys as a peace overture to the Taliban. That would be the Afghan Government we've been supporting for the last 11 years.

Tell me about all the oil we get from Afghanistan again...

The puzzle is coming together now

Bergdahl was born in 1986, in Sun Valley, Idaho, to Robert Bergdahl, a commercial truck driver, and his wife Jani (Larson) Bergdahl. He is of Norwegian and Swedish ancestry.He has an older sister, Sky Albrecht Bergdahl. Both Bergdahl and his sister were home schooled by their mother in Hailey, Idaho. The family attended Sovereign Redeemer Presbyterian Church, an Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

A product of christian home "skoolin"!!!

Bowe Bergdahl - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Oh look a bigot now blaming god for the traitor coward. More and more pathetic

What, are you stupid? It wasn't about US getting the oil. Man, you are gullible, Double Wide. It was about Exxon and Mobile and BP getting the oil. To sell to you for an exhorbatent rate.

Gas is dirt cheap in this country, always has been. And you say I live in a trailer park, fat ass, classic

And oil coming out of Iraq has been a constant trickle. You can try to move the goal posts, but you still missed

Since this is about Bergdahl, simply do not replay to any comment about Obama or taliban foot soldiers (generals, my ass). Hint to you far right hemorrhoids: Obama is not running again, Bush cannot be touched, ignore the oil. This is about Bergdahl.
Who happens to be a piece of shit deserter that Obama tried to use as a political pawn to make himself look good. It backfired and and now the Army is doing it's job. Pieces of shit like Joe and Twink Man defend the indefensible and question the honor and integrity of the men who actually DID "serve with honor and distinction".
Whatever. Your attack on Obama means no more or less than the others attack on Bush or the cause of the war. You are right that this is only about Bergdahl. Yes, the Army is doing its job.

Go Bowe!

By Karen Kwiatkowski

Bowe Bergdahl. I worry more about him today in the hands of the USG, in this post-Wikileaks and post-Edward Snowden world than I ever did when he was in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bowe, home-schooled, raised with an ethical spine, and informed by classical and worldly readings, had already become disillusioned by the lies and the falsity of what our soldiers were being asked to do in Afghanistan. His disillusionment would find flight in his words, and if it is true that he walked away, in his actions that would inspire many if widely known."

.An Undeclared war based upon lies and bullshit means that he is NOT GUILTY of desertion.

The asshole should have gone to san franfreako instead of the army.

He joined the US Army . Wars are supposed to be Constitutional, Lawful and Valid.

The business of the soldier is to follow lawful orders and kill people. If you are adverse to that...go to san franfreako.

I see, so from your standpoint, once a soldier , an individual is no longer a citizen responsible for enforcing and protecting the Constitution ((1787).

BULLSHIT:

The UCMJ requires soldiers to follow LAWFUL ORDERS.

1) violates or fails to obey any lawful general order or regulation;

So, STFU.

Since this is about Bergdahl, simply do not replay to any comment about Obama or taliban foot soldiers (generals, my ass). Hint to you far right hemorrhoids: Obama is not running again, Bush cannot be touched, ignore the oil. This is about Bergdahl.
Poor fakie always upset because we all treat you like the joke you are

Uh, guy, the Afghan Government SPECIFICALLY requested we release these five guys as a peace overture to the Taliban. That would be the Afghan Government we've been supporting for the last 11 years.
Where the hell do you get this stuff?
New DNC talking points to try to make Obama's dumbass move look justified. Can't you tell?

Calling Bergdahl a hero didn't work out too well.

Poor fakie always upset because we all treat you like the joke you are
The above from the joke of the Board, thanatos. You are fun to tease; you are the comedic relief for this thread.

Desertions are a way of life in the military, and the number goes up and down according to the danger and other factors, but desertions are always there. Many a soldier lived because he walked away and then returned. Bergdahl is now involved in politics and that's dangerous.

Desertions are a way of life in the military, and the number goes up and down according to the danger and other factors, but desertions are always there. Many a soldier lived because he walked away and then returned. Bergdahl is now involved in politics and that's dangerous.
He was a traitor plane and simple

He was a traitor plane and simple
That will be for the court-martial and convening authority to decide.

[, guy, the Afghan Government SPECIFICALLY requested we release these five guys as a peace overture to the Taliban. That would be the Afghan Government we've been supporting for the last 11 years.
Gee, does Obama work for them now? His job is to represent US, and releasing five Taliban generals sure doesn't reflect that.

Not that I expect an intellectually honest answer, but what American interest is served by continuing to hold these guys after we've withdrawn from the country, thanks.

Hey, Joe, I have a question.

Since you want to try to justify releasing those five Taliban generals, how do you feel about the fact that at least 3 of them have already been caught trying to get back into the fight, and all of them will be out from under supervision within 2 months?

Is one traitor worth more than all the troops that will end up dying?

Again,, why is that OUR problem again? The Civil War in Afghanistan has been going on since the 1970's, why do we care who is in the fight, especially if the Afghan government doesn't?

Who happens to be a piece of shit deserter that Obama tried to use as a political pawn to make himself look good.

It backfired and and now the Army is doing it's job.

Pieces of shit like Joe and Twink Man defend the indefensible and question the honor and integrity of the men who actually DID "serve with honor and distinction".

Again, Sarah Palin, John McCain and Alan West, among others called for Obama to take actions to secure Bergdahl's release...

Who happens to be a piece of shit deserter that Obama tried to use as a political pawn to make himself look good.

It backfired and and now the Army is doing it's job.

Pieces of shit like Joe and Twink Man defend the indefensible and question the honor and integrity of the men who actually DID "serve with honor and distinction".

Again, Sarah Palin, John McCain and Alan West, among others called for Obama to take actions to secure Bergdahl's release...

Again you think we are all lemmings like you, we aren't.

He does deserve the death penalty, but he'll likely get a prison term. The big question is whether or not Obabble does a last minute pardon at the end of his reign of terror.

I'm going to go with "no" because Bergdahl has already served his purpose for The Won.

Forum List

Back