Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

You just can't question leftist programming, can you?

Guy, I was in the first Gulf War when Bush exlicitely said it was about Oil. Now we try to pretend it's about freedom and terrorism. But it's about oil.

Bush never said it was about oil
got a link?

Yes, he did. I'm guessing you are too young to remember.

No he didn't and I'm definitely not too young to remember. You are just parroting Nancy Pelosi again. We know this quote isn't coming

Want to complete that statement? According to your earlier statement it should conclude with "but never went outside the United States"

I was in a unit. I got regular breifings, adn yes, I watched the news.

Bush-41 said the Gulf War was about oil. And of course, it was.
No, he didn't say that. And you continue to parrot it while quoting nothing.

Afghanistan anyone? Yeah, that's over oil. What a tool you are.

And as I keep pointing out to you, the oil out of Iraq has been a pittance for us, you can't show anything about that getting us significant oil

Wrong again. The only thing the judge can admit is actual testimony by someone with first hand knowledge. An op-ed piece is hearsay.

Are you really that dumb?

Guy, you don't trust the Judge. You expose the WHOLE RANCID BUSINESS. YOu put Bergdahl's psych evaluation from the Coast Guard out there. And then you put out the Army Waiver that accepted him after the Coast guard threw him out.

You get the media to file Freedom of Information Act requests on every corrospondence between the Army on Bergdahl's entire career from his enlistment to his rescue.

You get a discussion going about why the Army fed kids like Bergdahl amphetamines on the battlefield without proper medical evaluations.

Want to complete that statement? According to your earlier statement it should conclude with "but never went outside the United States"

Actually you're correct and obviously Bush knew what he was talking about since today we know ISIS is using oil to fund terrorism. Thank you :)

President George W. Bush said in 2005 that keeping Iraqi oil away from the bad guys was a key motivefor the Iraq war:

‘If Zarqawi and [Osama] bin Laden gain control of Iraq, they would create a new training ground for future terrorist attacks,” Bush said. ”They’d seize oil fields to fund their ambitions.”

I was in a unit. I got regular breifings, adn yes, I watched the news

I wielded a battle ax and listened to the Kings Herald deliver the news.

Being in the Iraq war was a game you and your friends played in your back yard. The nerdy kid always got stuck playing W, didn't he? And you were the nerdy kid, explains your anger at W

But Joe, the point is, you made a misleading statement, didn't you? If you are going to do that, your credibility is zero.

Take your leftist drivel and go home.

There were thousands of desertions in WWII, some in combat most not. Of the ten percent in combat some deserters just walked away, a few rested and came back later. Most recognized that desertions occur in war, and the Audie Murphy stuff was exceptional.
I had a friend that spent one week in the military and he was gone, spent the entire war evading, the FBI. At the end of the war he was captured and spent nine months in the pokey at Fort Sheridan.
Of those thousands of deserters, the military was almost forced into executing Slovick the only American executed for desertion.
Bergdahl has now become a political matter and politics will be in the courtroom.

No he didn't and I'm definitely not too young to remember. You are just parroting Nancy Pelosi again. We know this quote isn't coming

I don't do links, Double Wide.

Do you know why I don't do links. Because idiots like you pretend you didn't see them.

You don't do links, Cartman, because you make up your shit and there are no links

But Joe, the point is, you made a misleading statement, didn't you? If you are going to do that, your credibility is zero.

Take your leftist drivel and go home.

NO, guy, i made a pretty clear statement. I was in during the Gulf War. I even have the National Defense medal for serving during that time.

Bush said the Gulf War was about Oil. Then when taht didn't sell, he tried a bunch of other shit.

The First Iraq War Was Also Sold to the Public Based on a Pack of Lies BillMoyers.com

again, guy, the way this case is won is in the Media. This is a kangaroo court by an organization trying to cover up an embarrassment. The only way you keep them from doing it is by blowing the lid on this whole rancid business.

Wrong again. The only thing the judge can admit is actual testimony by someone with first hand knowledge. An op-ed piece is hearsay.
Are you really that dumb?

Yeah, just ignore it and keep running.

Should I keep bumping this until you address it?

Kuwait had been a close ally of Iraq, and a top financier of the Iraqi invasion of Iran in 1980, which, as The New York Times reported, occurred after “Iran’s revolutionary government tried to assassinate Iraqi officials, conducted repeated border raids and tried to topple Mr. Hussein by fomenting unrest within Iraq.”

Saddam Hussein felt that Kuwait should forgive part of his regime’s war debt because he had halted the “expansionist plans of Iranian interests” not only on behalf of his own country, but in defense of the other Gulf Arab states as well.

After an oil glut knocked out about two-thirds of the value of a barrel of crude oil between 1980 and 1986, Iraq appealed to OPEC to limit crude oil production in order to raise prices — with oil as low as $10 per barrel, the government was struggling to pay its debts. But Kuwait not only resisted those efforts — and asked OPEC to increase its quotas by 50 percent instead — for much of the 1980s it also had maintained its own production well above OPEC’s mandatory quota. According to a study by energy economist Mamdouh Salameh, “between 1985 and 1989, Iraq lost US$14 billion a year due to Kuwait’s oil price strategy,” and “Kuwait’s refusal to decrease its oil production was viewed by Iraq as an act of aggression against it.”

The First Iraq War Was Also Sold to the Public Based on a Pack of Lies BillMoyers.com

Wonder how much trouble it would be to spike his dinner with D-Con.

Anything less than him in front of a firing squad or swaying at the end of a noose is a travesty.
I certainly understand how you feel. One of the frustrating experiences of being a member of a court-martial panel is not knowing if the prosecution has struck a deal with the defense, and whether the Convening Authority has approved it. If the punishment exceeds the agreement, then the Judge can only impose the maximum of the convening authority's ratified proposal. I suspect a Court-Martial panel would convict him and impose at least 25 years and a Dishonorable Discharge. I have an idea but no proof of what a convening authority might approve in a plea deal. A DD would be at least part of it, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and the kicker would be the length of incarceration imposed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back