Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

Since this is about Bergdahl, simply do not replay to any comment about Obama or taliban foot soldiers (generals, my ass). Hint to you far right hemorrhoids: Obama is not running again, Bush cannot be touched, ignore the oil. This is about Bergdahl.
Who happens to be a piece of shit deserter that Obama tried to use as a political pawn to make himself look good. It backfired and and now the Army is doing it's job. Pieces of shit like Joe and Twink Man defend the indefensible and question the honor and integrity of the men who actually DID "serve with honor and distinction".
Whatever. Your attack on Obama means no more or less than the others attack on Bush or the cause of the war. You are right that this is only about Bergdahl. Yes, the Army is doing its job.

Obama tried to get political points for this and it exploded in his face.

Since this is about Bergdahl, simply do not replay to any comment about Obama or taliban foot soldiers (generals, my ass). Hint to you far right hemorrhoids: Obama is not running again, Bush cannot be touched, ignore the oil. This is about Bergdahl.
Who happens to be a piece of shit deserter that Obama tried to use as a political pawn to make himself look good. It backfired and and now the Army is doing it's job. Pieces of shit like Joe and Twink Man defend the indefensible and question the honor and integrity of the men who actually DID "serve with honor and distinction".
Whatever. Your attack on Obama means no more or less than the others attack on Bush or the cause of the war. You are right that this is only about Bergdahl. Yes, the Army is doing its job.

Obama tried to get political points for this and it exploded in his face.

Not really. This was fodder for the 2012 election. Obama doesn't really care what happens now as he is not running again in 2016.

Again,, why is that OUR problem again? The Civil War in Afghanistan has been going on since the 1970's, why do we care who is in the fight, especially if the Afghan government doesn't?
Wow, so if we send the guys that are killing our troops reinforcements, "what does it matter"?

Exactly whose side are you on?

I see, so from your standpoint, once a soldier , an individual is no longer a citizen responsible for enforcing and protecting the Constitution ((1787).

BULLSHIT:

The UCMJ requires soldiers to follow LAWFUL ORDERS.

1) violates or fails to obey any lawful general order or regulation;

So, STFU.

You forgot to quote the part of the same section in the UCMJ that refers to the willful refusal to obey what the soldier believes to be an unlawful order.
Uh, yeah ... That part is covered as well ... Along with the instructions of exactly what the soldier should do.

Bergdahl did neither ... He deserted to the enemy and will be tried and punished accordingly.

Uh, guy, the Afghan Government SPECIFICALLY requested we release these five guys as a peace overture to the Taliban. That would be the Afghan Government we've been supporting for the last 11 years.
Where the hell do you get this stuff?
He won't give links. Like Hillary, he thinks if he says it, that makes it so.

So don't be surprised when he never answers your question.

Go Bowe!

By Karen Kwiatkowski

Bowe Bergdahl. I worry more about him today in the hands of the USG, in this post-Wikileaks and post-Edward Snowden world than I ever did when he was in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bowe, home-schooled, raised with an ethical spine, and informed by classical and worldly readings, had already become disillusioned by the lies and the falsity of what our soldiers were being asked to do in Afghanistan. His disillusionment would find flight in his words, and if it is true that he walked away, in his actions that would inspire many if widely known."

.An Undeclared war based upon lies and bullshit means that he is NOT GUILTY of desertion.

The asshole should have gone to san franfreako instead of the army.

He joined the US Army . Wars are supposed to be Constitutional, Lawful and Valid.

The business of the soldier is to follow lawful orders and kill people. If you are adverse to that...go to san franfreako.

I see, so from your standpoint, once a soldier , an individual is no longer a citizen responsible for enforcing and protecting the Constitution ((1787).

BULLSHIT:

The UCMJ requires soldiers to follow LAWFUL ORDERS.

1) violates or fails to obey any lawful general order or regulation;

So, STFU.

Did Constipatious have a point to make?

Wow, so if we send the guys that are killing our troops reinforcements, "what does it matter"?

I'm on the side that says America shouldn't get involved in other people's fights.

The one that knows these guys are not Comic Book Supervillians, they are just mid-level functionaries that we scooped up in 2001 and really don't have much of a capability to much today.

He won't give links. Like Hillary, he thinks if he says it, that makes it so.

So don't be surprised when he never answers your question.

I put the link earlier in the thread.

Khairullah Khairkhwa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In early 2011 president Hamid Karzai demanded his release and Hekmat Karzai, the director of the Centre for Conflict and Peace Studies in Kabul said "His release will be influential to the peace process," and that "Mr Khairkhwa is well respected amongst the Taliban and was considered a moderate by those who knew him".[16][17]

Throughout the fall of 2011 and the winter of 2012 the United States conducted peace negotiations with the Taliban, and widely leaked was that a key sticking point was the ongoing detention of Khairkhwa and four other senior Taliban, Norullah Noori, Mohammed Fazl, Abdul Haq Wasiq.[18][19][20][21] Negotiations hinged around sending the five men directly to Doha, Qatar, where they would be allowed to set up an official office for the Taliban.

In March 2012 it was reported that Ibrahim Spinzada, described as "Karzai's top aide" had spoken with the five men, in Guantanamo, earlier that month, and had secured their agreement to be transferred to Qatar.[21] It was reported that Karzai, who had initially opposed the transfer, now backed the plan. It was reported that US officials stated the Obama administration had not yet agreed to transfer the five men.

I'm on the side that says America shouldn't get involved in other people's fights.

The one that knows these guys are not Comic Book Supervillians, they are just mid-level functionaries that we scooped up in 2001 and really don't have much of a capability to much today.

You have me confused with you Joe.

Me?

It's been a very long time since I found a Politician I was willing to get behind.

Me?

It's been a very long time since I found a Politician I was willing to get behind.

Well....I'd do Palin from behind that's for another day.

Wonder how much trouble it would be to spike his dinner with D-Con.

Anything less than him in front of a firing squad or swaying at the end of a noose is a travesty.

Wow, such a lot of hate, Ditchweed. He really ticked you off by having his parents show up with the President.

No, he ticked me off when he deserted. You seem to be projecting, as usual.

Judge needs to slap a gag order on all parties. Any of them breathe one single word about it, lock them up and/or dishonorably discharge them.

If the Army has to hide what it is doing, then you can pretty much guess the are doing something wrong.

I'm always amazed that when you guys claim the government can't settle a dispute about a wedding cake INSIST they should be able to prosecute a man for a mistake made during a war no one wants to fight anymore.

You are a truly SPECIAL kind of stupid, boy...

I think Bergdahl should get whatever is standard and normal punishment for what he did. Regardless of what happens to him, the Obama administration major fucked up trading terrorists for a deserter

Uh, guy, the Afghan Government SPECIFICALLY requested we release these five guys as a peace overture to the Taliban. That would be the Afghan Government we've been supporting for the last 11 years.

And they should have been told to take a flying leap.

Actually, no...the 5 SHOULD have been released, but their last meal in custody should have been liberally dosed with amanita phalloides mushrooms.

Me?

There is plenty of politicians I'd get behind.

After all...you need to do that in order to deliver a swift kick in the ass!

Forum List

Back