SFC Ollie update

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I tell you what, I have never seen such a stubborn lot of people! I am tempted to not even post the update.

/sulk

:eusa_whistle:

Y'all are lucky I have a big heart.

Ollie is out of intensive care. He is doing well, in his own room, and is scheduled for release on Friday, June 8th.

Somebody owes me snickerdoodles. >.>

I tell you what, I have never seen such a stubborn lot of people! I am tempted to not even post the update.

/sulk

Ollie is out of intensive care. He is doing well, in his own room, and is scheduled for release on Friday, June 8th.

Awesome news... Thanks!!!

You are a good one Boop.

It is easy to say I wish him well.... pray for....

You actually do something though.

I will fax you a snickerdoodle.

Whats a snickerdoodle?

When will he be posting again?

Laughter is the best medicine so he might want to read FrancoWTF and Deany's latest Epic Fails

Probably sometime over the weekend, and laughing might hurt so be careful on that one.

Snickerdoodles are essentially sugar cookies with cinnamon, and some other ingredient that makes it different than one.

Attachments

• $snickerdoodles.jpg
    $snickerdoodles.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 51

/sulk

1111!! I have the Perfect Rep of Being!

<mouse inches toward thumbs up/down>

Great to learn; thank you BD & Warrior.

/sulk

Uh oh.

What happened?

Forum List

Back