SFC Ollie update

I tell you what, I have never seen such a stubborn lot of people! I am tempted to not even post the update.

/sulk

:eusa_whistle:

Y'all are lucky I have a big heart.

Ollie is out of intensive care. He is doing well, in his own room, and is scheduled for release on Friday, June 8th.

Somebody owes me snickerdoodles. >.>

Uh oh.

What happened?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/226732-sfc-ollie.html

He is in the hospital ICU, quadruple bypass.

I assured Mrs. Ollie that he is loved, and missed, and we will pray for him.

Difficult to believe I'm approaching perfection.

As many of you will attest.

Hopefully in kind terms.

Doesn't seem very likely either huh?

LOL sorry about that. Did it again. I keep this tab active in my queue so I can check in here regularly. So deleted the last post and moved it to the Coffee Shop where it belongs. Sorry about that.

Prayers continue for Ollie.

I tell you what, I have never seen such a stubborn lot of people! I am tempted to not even post the update.

/sulk

Ollie is out of intensive care. He is doing well, in his own room, and is scheduled for release on Friday, June 8th.

:thup:

Thank you so much, Boop!

/sulk

Oh you deserve more than snickerdoodles. (thanks for the updates)

You earned yourself the best. From me to you dearheart!

3177867672_cd38d4d2b0.jpg

/sulk

Oh you deserve more than snickerdoodles. (thanks for the updates)

You earned yourself the best. From me to you dearheart!

3177867672_cd38d4d2b0.jpg

:D Shiny!!!!!

/sulk

Snickerdoodles.jpg

/sulk

Snickerdoodles.jpg

Awe come on. No guff here. How did you make those pancakes so perfect?

Honest, I can never ever do it. Just one time I want one sister to give it up? I can do potato pancakes, but joe regular I am a complete fail. I just can't do a pancake.

Awe come on. No guff here. How did you make those pancakes so perfect?

Honest, I can never ever do it. Just one time I want one sister to give it up? I can do potato pancakes, but joe regular I am a complete fail. I just can't do a pancake.

Apparently you follow a snickerdoodle recipe tinydancer...

I have also seen numerous bunnies around here with pancakes. Ask them.

Last edited:

/sulk

Thanks for the update.

Snickerdoodle sent your way.

Immie

Forum List

Back